Health & Fitness

Poison on your Platter... know more

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AmeeshFarmer

AmeeshFarmer

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
"An apple a day keeps the doctor away" they say. What if it's the apple that takes u to the doctor? Highly unlikely you might think. My advice Think again!

Should you be worried about pesticide residues in vegetables? They answer is 'Yes!' - Your diet may consist of toxic contaminants.

I  want to know about your opinion on How will you fight Chemicals in your food?

-Ameesh
http://farmerbyaccident.blogspot.in/

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poison on your Platter... know more" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kevofev

kevofev

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Hi Ameesh,

Very interesting topic. I'm not sure how I will fight chemicals in my body. I know everyone's immune system is different and some immune systems will be able to defeat certain bacteria. But certain chemicals can be deadly. What do you suggest? How do you know if the fruits and veggies you buy are pesticide free??

Thanks,
Kev

AmeeshFarmer

AmeeshFarmer

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Kev...
Dont think u can really tell if there are pesticides that are hamful when u pick em up from the market... you can only be too careful. Wash em well... Peel em if u can... cook well...
if u want to be sure what goes inside ur stomach... farming ur own veggies. :-)

- Ameesh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top