Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Love story Mithvi SS.. part 2 page 3 updated

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Mithvi SS

::Love story::

Start of something new..

I sighed. I was yet to discover why my father was being stonehearted. Yet there in that village, I found someone who cared for me. Prithvi. Well he's not exactly  caretaker but he was an acquaintance. To my surprise, he treated me well.

"Oye Rambo singh.. "

He shot me an annoyed look but came towards me.

"Thode mooche kam kyoun nahi karlete tum? Aur smart lagoge.."

His eyes narrowed a bit. I love to irritate him. But I haven't been able to do so from the past few weeks. It was as if he changed.

"Main jaisa hoon waisa theek hoon.. "

Very true. I was kidding. I kinda like his moochi, it makes him stand out from the crowd. Everything about him is overwhelming his personality,his courage and his undying loyalty to his daata.

"Tum mujhe mandir lejaanewale the.. "

Prithvi nodded, "chalo.."

I smiled at him and suddenly someone jumped into the scene.

"Meera!"

OMG! Akash came here to see me. I jumped at once and embraced him, well I was  so happy to see him.
I turned to Prithvi with a goofy smile.  He smiled at me slightly.

"Prithvi yeh Akash hai.. he's my fiance, mangetar.."

His smiled dropped for a moment. Then he nodded and left.

"Prithvi.."

He turned to look back at me again saying, "baad mein.. abhi khet jaana hai.."

I was stunned but nodded. Akash raised a brow at me. I shrugged and we chatted a lot. Akash was sweet enough to ask his sister to take care of mom. He even brought me a bracelet. He went on talking something. I wasn't listening. I was staring still at the spot where Prithvi disappeared.

"Meera.. Miu?"

I blinked. A moment later, I was my normal self. I took Akash around the village much to his delight. He was thrilled to see the pristine waters, the green fields. We were at the river bank. I was so mesmerized at the beauty of water that was reflecting off the morning sun, so much that I slipped and fell.

Everything was a blur. Akash screamed for help. Suddenly someone jumped into the water and saved me. I dint need to see his face, I know who this person could be. But Prithvi was supposed to be at the farm.

I gasped as I gained my  conscience, Prithvi was staring at me dripping wet. Akash hugged me saying how sorry he was. I smiled at his concern. I knew that he wasn't good at swimming. I turned to thank Prithvi.

But he was gone. I was with Akash for rest of the day. My mind kept dragging me towards the object of my interest, Prithvi. He was avoiding me! Akash took me to a quarter where some city girls were staying. They were apparantly in the town for some social service. I was glad to stay there.
I glanced out of the window and saw him.

Prithvi was sitting by the tree, not far from the house. He was talking to his friend.

"Bhaiya..  aap ka chehra aisa kyoun hai?"

"kaisa?"

"Jaise aapne kuch kho diya ho?"

Prithvi smirked, "Seedhe bol na.."

"Aap us ladki ko pasand karte ho na Prithvi bhaiya?"

"Kya..? Kisko?"

"Are wohi jiske aap ithna khayal rakhte ho!"

"Woh.. woh sirf dada ka aadesh hai. Aur kuch nahi!"

"Humne dekha bhaiya.. ab us ladki ke dost ke aane se aapke chehre ka rang udgaya.. kyoun?"

"Chup kar.. aisi koi baat nahi..."

I could hear what they were speaking, but I could say Prithvi was pissed off.

"Main us ladki ko pasand nahi karta.. bilkul bhi nahi aur tum chup raho warna.."

I heard him yelling as I approached, "warna kya Rambo singh? Aur yeh ladki kaun?"

Ramu, his best mate responded, "Woh kaa hai na, Apne prithvi bhaiya ko kisi se pyar hogaya.."

I raised a brow. Junglee ko pyar? Wow! Prithvi hit the guy playfully and stormed off from there.

I turned around and saw a girl running towards him. She hugged him tight and Prithvi hugged her back. I was shocked, not by that scene but by the fact that how much it effected me. Why do I care for this junglee village boy? Why do I keep running after him. I hated him with all my heart but now.. why am I thinking so much about him?

to be continued.. (the story is Meera's POV)

Alright guys. I missed so many epis due to my exams. I'm so obessesed wid mithvi that I imagined this scene and wrote it as an OS. I will continue after exams..
It may be pathetic but part 2 will be nice. Plz do comment and lemme know how u felt.
Like it? Hate it?  I may continue if ya guys like it😳

Ah by the way I know Mithvi's track is a long way that's why I started this. Its a very short SS. bye guys! Happy weekend~  I'm off to read now ;)

Edited by Priyamvada - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

::: INDEX:::

Part 2 : page 3

Edited by Priyamvada - 11 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Me 1st . here too . πŸ˜Ž
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Very very good Os , keep writing , wow , Akash reached the village ? 
Par wo lladki kaun hain ? πŸ˜•
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very well written..πŸ‘ Loved itπŸ˜ƒ
waiting for next update ...😊
Edited by snehapatro - 11 years ago
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
superb i was actually imagining prithvi and meera in this.
good os.
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Hmm...Nice thought dear..Beautifully writtenπŸ‘.Keep it up and Best of luck for your examπŸ‘πŸΌ
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ohhh thank you so much at last we have an os about mithvi

and this was really good, hope to see i mean read more of them and if you continue please pm me
J-O-E-B-O-Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jst luvd it dear ! Waiting 4 these kind of epiz !
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nicely written.  I was picturing the scenes in my head. πŸ‘