WelCoMe to ABHIYA OS Celebration Updated-Page-150 JULY 30th

Posted: 11 years ago

there was a day when we were small...

the days when we use to have dreams ...

the days when we used to have imaginations those maybe were addressed as weird by elders...

those were the days that we still cherish the most...

Our Childhood Fantasies...The Magnificient...Dream...World Of Fairy Tales...😳

COME GIVE YOUR HAND...AND STEP IN TO THE   WORLD OF DREAMS... πŸ˜³ 

and if you ask why then well the answer is...

"When I used to read fairy-tales, I fancied that kind of thing never happened, and now here I am in the middle of one!" -- Lewis Carroll

WELCOME ALL...πŸ€—TO THE WORLD OF  PRINCE...AND PRINCESS...LOVE...❀️SEPARATION πŸ₯Ί BUT A LAND WHERE TWO HEARTS GET UNITED...😳 WHERE AT THE END...ITS ALWAYS...
HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

πŸ˜³
Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 9 years ago
you are now in the land of our most favourite couple...the symbol of boundless love and undying trust...yes you guessed it right...it's our most sweetest n epic couple Abhiya...😳

the most handsome n charming prince...

Sukirti Kandpal (164341) size:1024x768

and the most beautiful and lovely princess... πŸ˜³

Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago

what r u all waiting for friends...come lets enter...😊

A FAIRYTALE INDEX:
1.LIFE ISN'T A FAIRYTALE(BY DISHU):SCROLL DOWN
2.FADED MEMORIES(BY PEEHU): CLICK ME
3.YOU ARE MINE(BY PEEHU):CLICK ME
4.BEAUTY AND THE BEAST(BY..AH IS THAT A SECRET??πŸ˜‰):CLICK ME
5.TRUE LOVE:AN ABHIYA FAIRYTALE(BY..MEπŸ˜†):CLICK ME
6.KISS OF AN ENEMY(BY..SHRISH):CLICK ME
7.LABYRINTH(BY MEERA)CLICK ME
8.TOGETHER IN PARIS(BY TANZIE):CLICK ME
9.ABHIYA OS:EVER AFTER(BY MANSA)
PART I:CLICK ME
PART II:CLICK ME..
PART III:CLICK ME(PG 74)
PART IV:CLICK ME
10.DREAMS COME TRUE(BY NAFI):CLICK ME(PG 84)
11.KISS OF LOVE(BY SAYANI) CLICK ME
ENJOY THIS FABULOUS JOURNEY FRIENDS😊

Edited by ..tora.tangled. - 10 years ago
so all of you must have known by now that here our prince and princess are none other than our very own abhiya...and their tale of never seen love and commitment towards each-other...so come join in...😳

friends we all know that fairytales have happy endings but  the first story you will read here written by dishu is different...it does not have an happy ending but...it reminds us why we sometimes need a fairytale in the first place...after all  OSCAR WILDE once said that... 

"someday we will be old enough to read fairytales" so let us start with a not so happy ending...

"because sometime you have to do  something bad in order to do something good..." πŸ˜³

-Oscar wilde

so come let us begin the journey...with the most  talented,wonderful writers ...who are known  for their marvellous writing style and beautiful way of portraying emotions that never leaves our heart...n rather engulfs us into their wonderful world of fiction...😳

the writers who will lead this epic journey are...

Dishu,Tanzie, Peehu, Tora, Mansa, Shreya n Meera...😊

special thanks from my side to all the writers..i am delighted to have you all...😳 thank you...πŸ€—

ok..so this is an ABHIYA OS celebration thread that will continue for two weeks...πŸ˜‰

so here goes the first update of this thread...πŸ˜›

and the first OS is written by dishu
 [our guest of honour] πŸ˜³

so please read and enjoy...scroll below for the OS...😳

Life Isn't a Fairy Tale

Sometimes we keep waiting for someone special to enter into our lives, while life slips by from our hands and sometimes we just let that special person go without expressing our feelings assuming that we don't deserve that person's love or leave it to destiny to reunite us with our soul-mate, but when destiny does give us the opportunity to rectify our mistake, sometimes it just is too late and life slips by...Life does not always have a fairy tale ending...

Pia was calling out to Angel to get ready fast. But Angel would always be her naughty herself and was giving her mom a hard time dressing up. But Pia could never find it in her to be angry with her little 5 year old Angel as she loved her more than anyone else in the world. After all, Angel had been a God's sent gift to her setting her free from her abusive chauvinistic ex-husband Jeh and his slavery in the name of marriage. And so, Pia would always end up giving into Angel's sweet demands. And today Angel wanted to visit the open market where a toy exhibition was being held.

Pia had been to that area many times, but her every visit to the area would give her goose bumps and fill her with a hope that maybe she would just catch a glimpse of him, even though she has never seen him in the last 15 years. She did not even know if he still lived in the same place, yet every time she would visit that area, she would get her silly hopes of seeing him once again ' the guy who was her first crush, or was it love, she herself had never found answer to this question till date, but then it hardly mattered. Whether it was crush or love, Pia knew it was only one sided, he never felt anything for her and he had made it pretty obvious to her 15 years back, when they last met and he kept saying bye to her while she tried to talk to him for one last time. Yet, Pia's silly heart still harboured feelings for the guy she knew could never be his. It was impossible then when he was the most handsome guy of the school and she a bona-fide, bespectacled ugly nerd ' no one would give a second look to, and it is impossible now when she is a single mother to a fast growing up daughter. Pia did not even know if he had ever married or no, but all she cared was for to just get a glimpse of him again and be satisfied with that. She knew he could never be hers.

So with that hope in heart, she stepped out of her home with her Angel and reached the market. They were having a great time at the toy exhibition, playing with different toys at the display, laughing and having a good time, oblivious to the fact that someone was watching them from a hidden distance. Someone who had been lonely for the last 15 years despite having a loving family. Like Pia, he too had tried to move on in life and had got married, but had lost his pretty wife during the birth of his son. But as much as her wife had been pretty, she was not Pia - the only girl he ever truly loved but who could never be his. She was the state topper, while he could not even manage to pass his boards. There was no comparison between them. He had a hard time finding a career for himself ultimately settling for his family business only, while she had made it to the city's best engineering college and had a set career in front of her. But that had not stopped his heart from longing for her each day of these 15 years. Even when he was married to Alina, he had longed for Pia, even though he himself had rudely sent her away when she had tried to talk to him 15 years back. That was the last time they had met and had parted.

And today here she was, laughing merrily with her daughter. But, why was she alone? Was she too single again, like him? His heart filled with hope, but his mind laughed at him. "She probably won't even remember you, you fool." His mind made fun of him, yet his heart and eyes were following her every move. They were seeing things which probably were not there. Did he just notice a deep sadness in her eyes beneath that laughing face, or was it just his imagination. While his heart was busy pondering the question, his eyes witnessed the worst tragedy they could see bringing him back to reality.

Pia was returning back from the market and was about to cross the road with Angel running ahead of her, when out of nowhere a speeding car took a sharp turn. It would have surely crushed Angel had Pia not rushed and pushed her daughter to safety. The car had hit her instead.

Pia...  Pia could faintly hear someone screaming her name but the blood dripping from her head was obstructing her view. She felt herself held in a strong pair of arms, trying to shake her up and screaming her name over and over again."Pia, Pia, open your eyes Pia. Open your eyes"

Who is it? I can't see anything... murmured Pia in a faint voice.

"Pia, Pia its me, Abhay"

Abhay, Abhay, Raichand?? Pia asked in an even feeble voice.

"Yes, Yes, its me. You still remember me?"... But Abhay never got the answer to his question or  a chance to express his love as Pia's life losing eyes finally closed taking her away to an unknown world, with all her emotions and feelings remaining hidden deep inside her heart. 

Well guys this was an OS from my side - my first attempt at writing a human-human version of Abhiya. I know it seems to be a tragedy, but I would call it a cliff hanger ending, which I may change if I ever get time to write a complete FF on it. 

Edited by ..dishu.. - 11 years ago
so friends like this four different OS will be written by four other writers which will be posted randomly on every two alternative days...so guys be careful,because this thread has wheels, instead of ages it will fly and in order to maintain your speed start commenting now...!!! πŸ˜› because on Tuesday you will have the next OS update written by another fabulous writer...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

and this unique thread is for all those who want to travel with us...so please come...read and leave a comment too... as it is for you all that this unique Abhiya OS celebration has been arranged...all the writer inspite of their busy schedule agreed to join me in this kind of mad idea of mine...so please all of you do not forget to press the like button...because i bet you will love it...πŸ˜‰ and also do leave a comment ...as that will encourage us to continue and come up with more such threads in future...πŸ˜›

love and welcome you all...πŸ€—

Thats a lovely beautiful thread Indu πŸ‘ Kudos to coming up with something unique like this n u managed an impossible feat here 😳 Getting some of the best writers under one single roof πŸ˜ƒ though I am not quite sure where I fit in here  

Anyways a warm welcome on my part as well into this amazing journey πŸ€—

Coming to the first OS, it was an absolute treat to read Dishu πŸ‘ Of course what else could one expect from one of the most prolific writers of this forum? 😊 Loved the end. As u said it was a cliffhanger leaving it to the readers imagination 😳 Poor Abhiya 😭 Both were suffering their own personal hell  Atleast Pia made an attempt to confess her feelings whereas Abhay suppressed it for his own insecurity? Stupid moron 😑 Even when they did meet look at the circumstance  I hope Pia made it through though n Dishu I do hope u make it into an FF πŸ‘
Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
indu! it is a beautiful thread...and its a great idea...πŸ€—

@dishu...argh! i hate u for writing this...u know how hate sad endings...😭...and this cliffhanger will make make me cry now...but but...it was an amazing piece of writing...it was sad yet beautifully written...
Edited by --peehu-- - 11 years ago
res
----unres----
sorry for unresing so late...net was not working properly...
the thread is beautiful guys❀️
dishu superb piece of writing really liked it😳
Edited by -juhi-lily- - 11 years ago
wow great os story plz update soon
it's awesome story
thanks for the pm