Shame on...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Istila

Istila

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Quote by Roshaan:

No ..

Just like U im also a busy person who has her own job and life and family to take care of but seeing me active in the forum may be u feel i dont have anything else to do.

Dont U find yourself attacking other people just because they are active ? or have other views then yours ?
Any ways .. the best way is to be silent... Nor me nor other fan nor varun can make u stop this drama so I m done with this topic

Enjoy

The truth is you and others were attacking me. You are blaming me, for no reason other than posting to others. Some of you are only here to lash out and to instigate arguments and to intimidate because this is your only purpose to promote yourselves and to attack the viewers from having opposing opinions. 

I asked you to stop interfering in my discussion with others as you were  attacking us in Laila's thread, you all were stopping us from posting our views about bad acting, because you don't like reading our posts and find it insulting to criticise actors or to discuss ethical standards of this show. 

You can have your views without manipulating my posts with Mouni's. I don't go around manipulating yours or other members posts. You just have look at your profile before finger pointing. I have not prevented others from their views. Learn English. Saying 'mind your own business' to someone is not a personal attack to the one who who is giving verbal abuse. (Mouni calling other members 'psycho brain' and using aggressive threatening language e.g. 'it will get worse than your imagination').

This is a public forum. If you want everyone to be silent then please ask your moderator to close the forum and practice what you preach.

I only said I stopped watching it and was discussing my views about it. And yes if the drama shows are messy & embarrassing then of course everyone will naturally stop watching them.

I kept away from reading your posts & posting to you as I do not always enjoy reading your posts.

I hope that is clear.

Edited by Istila - 25 November 2012 at 12:07pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shame on..." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Istila

Istila

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Laila, 

Thank you for your earlier posts here:

Shame on actors if they are hiding behind other user names and shame on cyberbullies for using actors names to attack viewers, their opinions & preventing them from posting.

Edited by Istila - 25 November 2012 at 12:03pm

Istila

Istila

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

The member with the actor name Varun Badola mentioned about whether we would pay his bills due to problems with the show in this thread:

When someone offers to help we expect them to say thank you, or no thank you. We do NOT expect them to give verbal attacks and to make them feel insulted. 

I was only offering to ease the burden. I did not insult him. He insulted and attacked me and others for our views.  I said that if we all paid then he would have enough to solve the issue. I offered to help but, I was told to shut up, and later the thread was closed.  It is wrong to say it is an insult to offer help, after requesting it. 

If he went to a financial consultant, he would have to pay costs for this sort of advice that I had given him. We all respected Mr Badola and wanted him to direct his own shows & be successful. However, I am really disgusted with the responses he gave & personal attacks.

It is abnormal for actors to come & abuse members of the public online in a public forum (esp. after all the flattery they have received from them, so many times) or to take public views so negatively that it is affecting their personal lives & then to blame others for it, yet still refuse to read or understand the comments & the good intentions behind them. 

It is totally abnormal to request an issue needing assistance (rudely asking us whether we would pay all their bills) and then return it with abuse to anyone offering their sincere help.

A public apology is owed not only to myself but to all members.

Edited by Istila - 25 November 2012 at 11:22am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.