Discussion of Monaya in NB to be made ONLY HERE

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys i just saw Nach balliya 5 promo in Star plus.Its just saying "jodia hai tayaae ,aapke liya"Don't know Monaya will be in it.I don't know felling scared little.Agae hoga to kaha tak pouchenga Monaya.So many questions are coming in my mind.i m happy or sad samajh nahin aa raha hain. 😕

VB's note : Dear all, all discussions regarding Monaya in Nach Baliye is to be made in only this thread. Kindly refrain opening new topics to discuss this as i will be moving it here.
Edited by Visha_Dhami - 11 years ago
Just chill. Pehle jodiya toh announce hone do. Fingers crossed.
Originally posted by snowwhite28

Just chill. Pehle jodiya toh announce hone do. Fingers crossed.

Agree!
Rahul and dimpy mahajan is in NB.
From the promo i figure out Gurmeet-debina and kushal-and his girlfriend bhi hain.Gurmeet se vote se jitna quite impossible hain.
i just hope they are in it kisse jite hai or harte hai is not really worrying me right now because i know win or not they will do great ❤️
i have seen many NB5 promos they r in riddle forms

so i think i have seen of

jay-mahi

sania-soahib

dimpy-rahul

one is a on-screen saa in a tv show and her husband

hope monaya hain

Season 5 of Nach Baliye is coming back new sizzling jodis in the beginning of 2013. The successful dance reality show will be back new jodis  of TV and entertainment world. The Judges of  Nach Baliye 5 would be Salaman Khan, Hrithik Roshan and Farah Khan and the show will be hosted by Shaleen and Daljit.

Now the list of Jodis :

1.      Riddhi Dogra and Rakesh Bapat (Priya and Aditya from Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak? )

2.      Rashmi Desai and Nandish Sandhu ( Tapasya and Veer from Uttaran )

3.      Nisha Rawal and Karan Mehra ( model/actress and Naitik from Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai )

4.      Rubina Dilaik and Avinash Sachdev ( Radhika and Dev from Choti Bahu )

5.      Rajat Tokas and Neha Saxena (Robindo and Mauli from Tere Liye )

6.      Divyanka Tripathi and Sharad Malhotra ( Vidya and Sagar from Banoo Main Teri Dulhan )

7.      Ashita Dhawan and Shailesh Gulabani ( Malti from Bidaai and Ronak from Sasural Genda Phool )

8.      Debina Bonnerjee and Gurmeet Choudhary ( Mata Sita and Lord Ram from Ramayana )

9.      Archana Taide and Prachin Chauhan ( Suhani and Shubh from Swarg )

10.  Kritika Kamra and Karan Kundra ( Arjun and Arohi from Kitani Mohabbat Hai )

11.  Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff ( recently seen in Pati patni aur woh and Juhi was Kumkum )

12.  Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal (Gunjan and Samrat from Miley Jab Hum Tum)

13.  Mihika Verma and Barun Sobti (Shravan and Neeta from Baat hamari Pakki Hai)

14.  Kapil Nirmal and Anjali Abrol ( from Raja ki aagi Barat)

Who would you like to pair up for next season and which pair in the above list is your favorite??

credit: YRKKH forum...

but many websites dont have monaya or other contestants as mentioned above... so mite as well wait and hope monaya is in it, cuz for me atm, dats all dat matters *fingers crossed*

Nach Baliye to have big stars this season

(Jennifer Winget and Karan…)

A little birdy has confirmed the contestants of 'Nach Baliye' that will soon make a comeback on Star Plus. Some of the confirmed names that will be seen this season are Rati Pandey and Anas Rashid, wrestler Khali with his wife, Jennifer Winget and Karan Singh Grover, Sania Mirza and Shoaib malik, Shabbir Ahluwalia and Kanchi Kaul.

Chocolate boy Barun will also be seen shaking a leg with his off-screen wife on the show. This is not all there are also flying confirmation that Rahul Mahajan and Dimpy will also be participating in the show.

While the Judges and anchor for the show are yet to be confirmed there is one this for sure that this time we are going to get more than just dance.

While there are some more confirmations still pending keep waiting for some more action.

Edited by Mohit_monaya - 11 years ago
itvf posted that there will be ints of sarun monaya n otheres n show which are discussed are khamoshiyan iss pyaar ko & NB5 

first we have to confirm if they are part of it

then we will plan the voting thing