The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Diaster 11: I Choose You (Page 86)

Post Reply New Post

Page 86 of 150

SweetNancy

SweetNancy

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Damonesque

I know you guys REALLY want S3 to be adressed..TBH Even I somewhere want S3 to be adressed,I think every DE fans want S3 to be adressed BUT HONESTLY I really don't think they ever will Ouch

I feel TVD writers kinda wanted both the fandoms to give a endgame..SE'ers get "Stefan was Human!Elena's choice" whereas DE'ers would get "Damon is Vampire!Elena's choice" It's like they wanted to divide 6 seasons into 2 part

S1-S3=SE
S4-S6=DE

So by that logic Elena choosing Stefan in S3 finale was a sort of SE endgame and by that logic it means that they would never admit it or make it canon on the show that "Hey see Elena choose Stefan coz that's what she felt that she should do..she totally choose him out of loyalty not coz she loved him more than Damon" NO they won't do that coz SE and SE'ers are a big part of this show too (sadly! LOL) And if they ever make that canon then In a  way it'll be a slap on every SE'ers face which I don't think they want...So NO I don't see S3 issues ever getting adressed!!

Hey girl, seen you after long time Big smile never mind I am also checking in here after weeks Smile.Ok, you guys talking about s3 happenings. Your logic sounds valid, Maddy but I think these issues will keep haunting to the characters if not discussed. I wont talk about Stefan, every big thing goes under the rug for him and pretends nothing happend. For him its easy to blame sb, Elena can never chose his brother over him, but why not talk about her already feelings for Damon, that got magnified. And what that witch in New Orleans said (sorry cant remember her name) Stefan was there, yeh just so dull not to understand why the sirebond even exists..

For Damon these all issues need to be cleared otherwise we know his insecurities will never be over. And I dont want him die without this being over. As for Elena, i think these things should start bugging her also, she need to get everything out of her mind, about everything she felt for him before being a vampire, about telling everyone that this sire bond isnt affecting her feelings that way. But in my head i am not understanding why she is so acting (sometimes)dull when every one talking crap about sb. I don't belive sb literally, it isnt there. I doubt 1001% of its existence. I don't think writers can taint there main lead and doing all action stuff and taking big decisions under this bond. There is something else not sb that is taking her thinking away. Elena will be talking about all those confused choices in s3 when she is clear in her mind.
In 3*19, Damon said to Elena that "she needs to figure it out, he wont make it easy for her". And Elena still hasnt reached at that point, she is changing, understanding and observing. Not sooner but Elena will be talking about those s3 happenings and confused decisions. She has to and writers have to address those things else s3 will be remembered not only as crappy writing but also unfilled loopholes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delena Beautiful Diaster 11: I Choose You (Page 86)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetNancy

SweetNancy

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged

I think i missed quite an action last weeks, havent watched last 2 episodes but i saw this and loved IT.

And i think I would have been more happier if it was Elena giving that tight slap to Stefan. Sb or not that was a low headed person talking and pissing both DE using the weak situation. Thats how you provoke a fight and Stefan was doing that. Glad Damon gave him his right place.

iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

k-ekta fanAquaBlue.

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
This new poster freaked me a little. I think Jeremy will die coz no matter how I hard I ship Delena, I know one thing that Elena is only keeping it together for Jeremy. He is humanity for Elena.

Elena and Jeremy are the only two characters who love each other, no matter what. And if Jeremy dies, she will lost it.

Or another theory,

I don't think Damon will die. BUT. As she and Stefan will not be able to find him and if they find his ring then she will believe that Damon died and she will lost it.

In the both the cases, I am gonna be miserable. Coz, I like Damon. I like Elena. I like Jeremy. They are my freaking TVD Family. Cry

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Humanity is the only thing she hadn't lost. Hmmm. is she switching off her humanity?

k-ekta fan

GloGirl

Groupbie

GloGirl

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Does that means Damon is the reason for Jeremy's death??? God i wish that my theory is false!!!

k-ekta fan

AquaBlue.

IF-Rockerz

AquaBlue.

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I dont want Damon dying,coming back as a ghost or elena loosing her damon memories

Rest I can deal with lol.

How hot does Damon look in the poster ?  Embarrassed

Edited by Mystic_Falls - 12 February 2013 at 8:19am

iMadz

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Damon : my skin is flawlessROFL

Thread ws on 2nd pgOuch

Edited by iluvvampires - 14 February 2013 at 11:20pm