Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: k-ekta fan

Madz... 4 Delena Fanz... 415 is might b nightmare as JP describe it... so i m seriously out of it.. will get the update n den wtch d epi... n cry

Ian cried readn d script mayb he relate 2 damon chrcter so much dat hes hppiness moments might brought tears 2 his eyes...
Wht if Elena get the cure (whch is obviously impossible) n she admit she still luv Damon...wow... I rmbr damon reaction wen elena called him & said she luv him... may b same is the scenery... hes just overwhelmed... all emotional... dat after all dis 150 years later he finally got wht he deserved most... been luved...dis might mke him cry but d only thng is dat Damon is still vampire & elena human... he just lost vampy elena 2 prove her luv 4 him...

Madz ... gud news 4 u... u wuld hve ur Elijah bck in 418...as per gossip...Elijah & Katherine hve sum scene in 418

Yes. I saw the pic in Elijah and Katherine are together. 😳 Finally, someone is coming who can actually make everything exciting like a boss.

And you know I just want pure Delena stuff but it is too much to ask for when JP is in control. I seriously want Delena without any tension like they were in 408 morning. 😳 Damon crying is too rare. He never cries. The man is too strong. And I think it (415) will be bad for Delena 😭 I don't want another Delena road block. Please...Why can't life be easy for Delena? 😡 I am not expecting anything from 415 coz when I expect too much Delena things like 407 happens (Stupid Sire Bond) and then I become sad all over again. My delena heart hurts big time and I loose it. So, this time I am not expecting any Delena. In fact,  I am not even expecting any single Delena scene as Damon is still on the island and Elena is in MF. Better not expect anything from JP who apparently is crazy enough not to give us Delena light stuff.

It works best when I expect nothing like I did in 410 and we got ILU. The sweetest Delena scene ever. 😳

iMadz thumbnail
I think Damon will feel more guilty coz no matter what he had fair amount of time with Jeremy and he cared for him. He trained him. He and Jeremy had serious conversation in past. He taught Jeremy and he practically lived with Jeremy just before few dayz he died.

And its just not Elena. Damon also lost someone. Damon lost Jeremy. My Deremy is gone, people! I am sad.

Another thing, I feel wrong that its Stefan who is getting Jeremy's body back. It is Damon's place. Huh. Stefan had not even that bonding with Jeremy even when he was with Elena. While Damon had that connection with Jeremy from Season 1 finale. I am angry and disappointed that its Stefan that gets Jeremy back. Is JP blind? Damon and Elena together should deal with Jeremy's death and not Stefan and Elena. I am sorry but I am disappointed.

hodan1987 thumbnail
I really wish they would stop using Kat as a plot device…it is getting old but at the same time I was glad she was back.

Jer dying was a surprise…or is he dead? I guess we will find out next episode. 

You know what bothers me about the whole Jer being dead is that why didn't Kat use the other hunter instead of Jeremy…really stupid moment there. 

I loved Damon and all of his one liners…

The rest was meh. Can't stand Klaus and Caroline... so really didn't care what happen between them. 
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
JP... all she do is diappoint Delena & espl Damon Fanz... God knws wht probs dat Women hve wid deir / his Fanz... seriously... she is blind big tym...

wen it cums to Damon... JP is always blind...

I read so many joke on FB related to dat...

Here  d Stuff 4m Fb... its so true

Julie Plec vs. Fandom

Fandom: Damn it, we love Katherine.

Julie Plec: Let's take Katherine out of the show for almost half of a season.

Fandom: We love Dalaric, omg they are so damn perfect.

Julie Plec: Let's kill Alaric, they will suffer and hate us but they will keep watching.

Fandom: Oh Sweet baby Jesus, Elijah is back.

Julie Plec: Let's make him disgusted about his family and leave.

Fandom: Oh my god, Elena and Damon. aslkjhdaskj fangirling.

Julie Plec: Let it be the sired bond.

Fandom: Kol is so sexy, why can't you just be mine. Kennett would be perfection.

Julie Plec: LOL bitches, no kennett for you, I'm killing Kol. YOLO.

Fandom: Finally Jeremy's turn to freaking be shirtless. Omg he's so

damn sexy, unf baby... let me have you. At least we have Beremy.

Julie Plec: These bitches don't know I love to ruin every ship they

love and the characters they love I take them off the show, let's kill Jeremy.

iMadz thumbnail
@ K-Ekta Fan,

Sorry. I don't know your name BUT you are so right. You know why?

Coz

Stefan is JP's son. 😆 And as Stef is Damon's bro...all those shitty plot twists are centered around Damon or Delena or even my TVD family. Do you know only Damon and Elena left in my TVD family? Only them, both Jeremy and Ric are dead. 😭 I have 16564864 reasons to hate JP. 😆

iMadz thumbnail
Speculation for 415.

If not anything then lets hope, this episode Stefan does not mention SIRE BOND! Or else, Elena will definitely kill him!

🤣

iMadz thumbnail
Another Spoiler. Just Two Words.

Delena Sex.

P.S. I think its wrong but may be in Tyler's language, its Grieve sex, its healthy. 😆 BUT. I think that will not happen. I read it on FB. 😉

aashi_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nina Dobrev Reveals SHOCKING
Vampire Diaries Plot!

As if The Vampire Diaries could get more
shocking after — SPOILER ALERT!!! — the
deadly cliffhanger involving Elena's
brother, Jeremy!
Well, it looks like the CW show is trying
to top itself, and in a big way!
WARNING: MORE SPOILERS AHEAD! DO
NOT READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO
KNOW!!!
While many fans were hoping Jeremy
might survive in order to not rob Elena of
her whole freaking family, it looks like her
last loved one has been taken for good …
and that is turning shiz upside-down!
Nina Dobrev spilled quite a few juicy
details about the drastic change her
character is about to go through as she
revealed:
"Jeremy was the last person she had left,
so it's very likely that Elena could go off
the deep end now that she doesn't have
the one thing that kept her human … [I]n
this case, she couldn't protect Jeremy and
lost the only family member she had left.
She won't take it lightly. It's going to
destroy her."
And it sounds like in order for Elena to
survive this tragedy, she's going to have
to finally get a little more vampire-y on
us. Nina said:
"She goes off the deep end and spirals
downwards into a black hole of death and
sadness and misery. I mean, your instinct
is right when you asked if we'll see an
Elena who embraces her vampire side to
a different degree. It's an Elena we
haven't seen before, and you'll be
shocked, quite frankly."
Oh boy, oh boy!
Are The Vampire Diaries about to serve
up a dark, out of control Elena? Maybe
she and Katharine will paint the town red!
aashi_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Another Spoiler

Elijah to be back in Episode 18
hodan1987 thumbnail
Wow! I dont know if I can trust these spoilers… I will just wait and see what happens.