The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Diaster 11: I Choose You (Page 69)

Post Reply New Post

Page 69 of 150

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged

it was on twitter...here you go:

I don't think Claire Holt has been confirmed for the spinoff yet...so it might be her!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

k-ekta faniMadz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delena Beautiful Diaster 11: I Choose You (Page 69)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged

you know now that I think about it...I think the poster means SE are over for good...because if these three can work together for something then they will develop some sort of a truce.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k-ekta fan

aashi_arsha

Goldie

aashi_arsha

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainfire

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">it was on twitter...here you go:</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I don't think Claire Holt has been confirmed for the spinoff yet...so it might be her!</font>

Is this a screenshot of epi15 ?

Looks like becka is dead Shocked

So is this Rebakah instead of Damon !

rainfirek-ekta fan

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashi_arsha

Is this a screenshot of epi15 ?

Looks like becka is dead Shocked

So is this Rebakah instead of Damon !
yeah I think so...yup Bex seems to be badly hurt or maybe dead...so maybe its not Damon!

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Oh god! The dreaded "threesome". I just knew JP couldn't resist making Stefan seem like the one the girls would be "fighting" over (shoot me now!). No thanks, I think I would be ffing their whole stupid scenes much more easier than having to torture myself with constant eye rolling...Dead 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfire

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
wow!...what can episode!...Elena finally grew a backbone and Klaus tried to get advice about relationships from Damon LOL

Klaus is a Stelena shipper so now he has got to get the hell out of MF! Angry

Edited by rainfire - 31 January 2013 at 7:10pm

hodan1987k-ekta fan

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
By the way...LOVED Elena in this episode...she was a total Badass!...and that delena hug at the end!Day Dreaming...

I don't know why everyone keeps calling Damon out on him being bad...this coming from Vampires like Klaus and Stefan is just ridiculous!...pot calling kettle black anyone..

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Well Klaus seems to have taken over the cheeSE shipper pom-poms from Caroline. 

These two needs to get their Stefan worshiping behinds off my screen. Can't wait for the spin off, just so we can get rid of Klaus.

I kinda roll my eyes when another person white washed all of Stefan's mistakes like going all ripper and killing thousands was nothing and instead "Damon is the evil brother". Please!  

You know the whole Stefan fought the compulsion thing and Damon didn't would have worked if we haven't saw Damon trying his hardest to fight it even begging Jer to kill him. 

Even with all of that Stefan worship Klaus knew that Elena's love and trust for Damon is not just based on the sire bond. He was trying to get advise on how to get Caroline's love and trust in him from all the bad he has done.

But Damon was on fire tonight. I like that he put Klaus in his place…BEST LINE of the episode: 

Damon [to Klaus]: You do bad things for no reason. You do them to be a d**k... if you're gonna be bad, be bad with purpose.

This line so describes Damon and is why I never liked Klaus. 

The Gilbert siblings were awesome tonight. Loved them tag teaming on Kol but would miss to see the only one making sense of the whole lot of them gone. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfirek-ekta faniluvOriginals

Post Reply New Post

Go to top