The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Diaster 11: I Choose You (Page 64)

Post Reply New Post

Page 64 of 150

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
And Stef...HA!

I read so much bad bad things about Stef that I already think he must have done some stupid act again! LOL
Again...I don't care! I was never his fan!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfirehodan1987

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delena Beautiful Diaster 11: I Choose You (Page 64)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
"

This week, Kol's compulsion served to prove how much Damon actually cares about Jeremy. Damon's characterization dictates that he doesn't say mushy things, he doesn't admit he cares- just look at Dalaric. So how were the writers going to illustrate that Jeremy (and Matt) was wrong about Damon's real feelings? Damon won't tell them, so they need to show the audience and Jeremy.

The compulsion here wasn't about Elena's love being able to break it, it was about Damon choosing to die over killing Jeremy.

"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfireSweetNancyAngel-Jot.hodan1987...Pwincess...

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

"

This week, Kol's compulsion served to prove how much Damon actually cares about Jeremy. Damon's characterization dictates that he doesn't say mushy things, he doesn't admit he cares- just look at Dalaric. So how were the writers going to illustrate that Jeremy (and Matt) was wrong about Damon's real feelings? Damon won't tell them, so they need to show the audience and Jeremy.

The compulsion here wasn't about Elena's love being able to break it, it was about Damon choosing to die over killing Jeremy.

"
THIS!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
I still don't understand one thing. Why Stefan kept Damon and Elena apart?

Idiot.

You could have watched from the door, and let them meet and if Damon asked her to let him go, he would have stopped her and made sense that it was sire bond talking. Why did he do that? Confused

SweetNancy

SweetNancy

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged

I still don't understand one thing. Why Stefan kept Damon and Elena apart?

Idiot.

You could have watched from the door, and let them meet and if Damon asked her to let him go, he would have stopped her and made sense that it was sire bond talking. Why did he do that? Confused

Because Stefan can act like a bitch whenever he is not pretending. And frankly speaking I am glad to see the real him. Its sad that he is hurting Elena and Damon both by keeping them apart, but you see he (and his fans) still think that sb is so literal that it affects every actions of hers and she might even stake Stefan if Damon ordered her (for once i think Damon should try this)

And always the hero Stefan, thanks to him for saving Damon (he didnt saved Jeremy), bit i was glad he did something useful but again the hypocrite brother saying that Damon killed Jeremy twice and no one's perfect. Wow Stefan, of all the worst happenings you can easily blame Damon and for the heroic stuff you claim that for yourself, how many times he is going to rip his pure heart like that...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfirehodan1987iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I don't care about him but I really did not like that Damon and Elena had to be apart!

How long it will last? I am in desperate need of one quality Delena scene. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfirehodan1987

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetNancy

Because Stefan can act like a bitch whenever he is not pretending. And frankly speaking I am glad to see the real him.
LOL I totally agree!

When Stefan told Elena she didn know him when he wasn't in love with her, he was not kidding...she really doesn't.

He is going to make sure to punish Elena  for not being in love with him anymore and worse, for having the never to fall in love with his brother...who in his opinion doesn't  deserve love.

Edited by rainfire - 26 January 2013 at 8:55am

SweetNancyiMadzk-ekta fan

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged

I don't care about him but I really did not like that Damon and Elena had to be apart!

How long it will last? I am in desperate need of one quality Delena scene. Cry

don't worry Stefan doesn have it in him to keep Damon locked up...Damon is much stronger than him...he will get out and according to the promo Stefan is going to get punched in the face as a reward for being the biggest douchebag ever LOL

hodan1987k-ekta faniMadz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top