The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Diaster 11: I Choose You (Page 53)

Post Reply New Post

Page 53 of 150

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I would be pissed if Elena will become jealous or even guilty is dear S sleeps with Becks.

Elena has nothing to be guilty for. She left S for good.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delena Beautiful Diaster 11: I Choose You (Page 53)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
@Both Madz & Nancy…there is certain websites where I don't care for their polls because they are not that good or accurate. But I took them anyways because I just like voicing my opinion even if it would not be countedLOL.

Anyways, I am not excited about the coming episode as well. I mean all we would probably get is Stefan being all poor me and look at what my older bad brother did to me again (please Rebekah make something of your wake up and stake him for all of us) and we get his blond vamp side-kick as a bonus (rolls eyes). Nope I might watched late as I am catching up with other shows that I missed out for all that hot DEx we gotDay Dreaming.

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hodan1987

@Both Madz & Nancy'there is certain websites where I don't care for their polls because they are not that good or accurate. But I took them anyways because I just like voicing my opinion even if it would not be countedLOL.

Anyways, I am not excited about the coming episode as well. I mean all we would probably get is Stefan being all poor me and look at what my older bad brother did to me again (please Rebekah make something of your wake up and stake him for all of us) and we get his blond vamp side-kick as a bonus (rolls eyes). Nope I might watched late as I am catching up with other shows that I missed out for all that hot DEx we gotDay Dreaming.

Hodan dear ur feelings r reciprocated...not evn least xcited abt next two epis...though we will c lots of bromance between damon nd jeremy...my traitor heart...i tell u...EmbarrassedBig smileLOL

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Yeah they would def. show us Damon and Jeremy relationship progressing but I probably think as long as professor creepy  and Klaus are around then things would spiral out of control…with Damon nothing ever goes according to the planLOL…Poor guy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k-ekta fan

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I am so disappointed Ian didn't win fav. dramatic actor in the people's choice awards 13. Don't get me wrong I love Nathan and all and I am always reminded of firefly whenever I see him but it should have been Ian. Anyways, here is something to make us feel better…

He is just so gorgeous. Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfirek-ekta faniluvOriginals

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
yes he is!..that man is just BEAUTIFUL!

But it gets worse, he works for the environment and animals and is sooo sweet with his fans.

It should be illegal to be that amazing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hodan1987k-ekta fan

VampireBarbie

IF-Sizzlerz

VampireBarbie

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
^^awwwhh ian nd nina at the CCAs !! so hott !! :D x

^^awwwhh so cute !! ian nd nina at diors after party... on ninas birthday !! x

cred:http://thevampirediaries.tumblr.com

^^the orignal pic... awwwh so cute !! :D x

Edited by VampireBarbie - 11 January 2013 at 8:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hodan1987k-ekta fan

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hodan1987

I am so disappointed Ian didn't win fav. dramatic actor in the people's choice awards 13. Don't get me wrong I love Nathan and all and I am always reminded of firefly whenever I see him but it should have been Ian. Anyways, here is something to make us feel better?

He is just so gorgeous. Day Dreaming

My Slogan...
IAN SHIRT OFF...ROFLSillyDay DreamingD'oh... WANNA WATCHROFLROFLROFLROFL.

hes luking so adorable in dis avy... thx Hodan...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top