Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hodan1987 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
150!!!! Yes! Almas…we did it🥳. Let me just finish this up here. 
hodan1987 thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvvampires

U hv seen d movie..wow.. U watch a lot of hindi's huh?
This show is bit diff from movie..ESP Akbar's char.. Jodha is qt strong in this

LOL! Yeah. I love hindi movies. This year is the only year I have watched any hindi movie. I was catching with my tv shows. But I might watch some when I have a time off from work. 
As for the show. I am glad to hear lead character hasn't changed that much in the show. 

Nope.. Temme abt it

Oh! I can't talk about it without getting super exicited about this show. Can u believe I love this show so much more than Arrow, TVD, and others shows combined…😲.  I think I am still suffering from the red wedding scenes. 

Okay, The show is a period/supernatural/political/family/ etc Drama. It is R rated. No character…lead or otherwise is safe in the show. Season 1 proved that. Just watch the trailer for the first season and you will see what I am talking about. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YinJaXzgzqI
hodan1987 thumbnail

Hodan Do u watch suits?

I watched Suits season1 when it first aired and I have been trying to catch up ever since. I love Harvey and Donna. 
hodan1987 thumbnail

Kareena kareena

Hey evn I used to watch dis show.. I was in school that time.,don't rembr much.. It was good... I lovd d gal..she was pretty

Yeah. I was in school at that time too. And, I barely watched as it was but It was my first hindi show I ever watched and I wanted to see how it ended.