Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Jeremy's just gone in the last episode and my heart already misses him like crazy... Steven McQueen... you were awesome as Jeremy...

Plzz come back soon...
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Want more and more of Delena... 
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think Jeremy will be back. And next track would be raising Silas to get Jeremy back. BUT. My biggest fear is that it will need some sacrifice and Damon is the clue.

I mean JP said Damon's grown up the most in this season, its her fav character performance this season and I pretty much can assume that its gonna be 415 to 423 episodes now minus 1 entirely for an originals so we get 8 episodes and I think that by the end of the season Damon is going to die or anything tragic will happen with the cure to him only.

Edited by iMadz - 11 years ago
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Debolina... I completely agree with u... the potential of bromance with any of MF boys is best wid damon ... but sadly all of bromance buddies dies...leaving us disappointed

Madz ... v all r sired 2 damon n Ian... Hes our everythng... πŸ˜‰.. riteπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I dun wanna thnk abt 415 as JP said its emotional 4 Delena Fanz... n Ian cried reading this script😭... so i m nt at all eager 2 wtch 415...

My worst fear wid 415 will be

1. Damon dyin (now i thnk its original dyin, will miss becks & Elijah)...
2. Elena realising she is still in luv wid Stefan ( Credit TVD Books 4 brainwashing my mind wid Poisons )
3. Stelena getting close after jeremy death ( same as above but in dis case it only closeness & nt luv...Saint Baba Stefan will gve his best shot of goody goody guy)
4. Damon been hurt loosing Becks... ( admit it... hes emotional & caring guy... he care abt all whom he was realted at least once... wid becks he had sparks / understanding / Flirt / ONS)
5. Elena turning Human... he gotta still b Vampire... as dere only cure 4 1 prsn only
6. As sum1 already said Elena 4gettin abt Damon Part n luv 4 him... ( will surely tear apart mu Damon)

My all d above theory will b rong I knwπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 4 sure (JP always do against my Thought) but I m insecure & fearful like damon😭
iMadz thumbnail
Yes. Ian/Damon is my everything. My Baby cried reading the script? πŸ˜² NO. That must be something awful. I am pretty he would not cry on his own death. That means it will be terrible episode for Elena and Delena.

I wish Jeremy's death brings them closer and not make any distance. I seriously want Damon and Elena to grieve together for Jeremy. Coz, for me my imaginative TVD family is like gone...Mommy Elena and Daddy Damon should stick together and mourn over Baby Gilbert and Uncle Ric. 😭 😭 😭

OMG. Why this happens to my baby Damon and my imaginative family for him? 😑 Saint Stefan never loose anything except Lexie and that too she was a bitch to my man. Damn. Poor Damon. His life really sucks but he carries everything so well, he has been hurt like zillion times and yet he is strong and balanced and just AWESOME. And on the other hand, Kat loved Stef, Elena loved Stef and still...our baby bro keep crying for his miserable life which is not so miserable compared to my man Damon. 😭

iMadz thumbnail
Oh. And after my Damon rant. I realized that I don't want to think anything about 415. I just wanna sit tight and wait for whatever the shit will happen.

BUT. One thing is sure. I will cry, for sure. I will cry. Coz, Elena had baby bro and I have baby bro whom I love like anything. So, I can't see Elena crying for her dead baby bro coz I can not even begin to feel how would I react if I would loose him. NO. 😭 I am not talking about 415. NO.

GloGirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The cure is meant for Elena only.. i mean JP brought the cure for that only... and after cure elena will get back to team stefan mode leaving damon torn...
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: GloGirl

The cure is meant for Elena only.. i mean JP brought the cure for that only... and after cure elena will get back to team stefan mode leaving damon torn...

No. I don't think so. Elena won't get the cure. Honestly, I don't want anyone to be cured. This is god damn Vampire show. Be one. BUT. Even if it will happen then Damon will accidentally get the cure.
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Madz... 4 Delena Fanz... 415 is might b nightmare as JP describe it... so i m seriously out of it.. will get the update n den wtch d epi... n cry

Ian cried readn d script mayb he relate 2 damon chrcter so much dat hes hppiness moments might brought tears 2 his eyes...
Wht if Elena get the cure (whch is obviously impossible) n she admit she still luv Damon...wow... I rmbr damon reaction wen elena called him & said she luv him... may b same is the scenery... hes just overwhelmed... all emotional... dat after all dis 150 years later he finally got wht he deserved most... been luved...dis might mke him cry but d only thng is dat Damon is still vampire & elena human... he just lost vampy elena 2 prove her luv 4 him...

Madz ... gud news 4 u... u wuld hve ur Elijah bck in 418...as per gossip...Elijah & Katherine hve sum scene in 418
Originally posted by: iMadz

No. I don't think so. Elena won't get the cure. Honestly, I don't want anyone to be cured. This is god damn Vampire show. Be one. BUT. Even if it will happen then Damon will accidentally get the cure.

JP might as well wind up the show then πŸ˜†

SB is not even proven right..hardly any one has time to discuss it or explore

Jer's death is JP's trick to stall any good DE scenes Now Elena will wallow in guilt and sadness while Damon watch from sidelines

If they sideline Damon in 4x15 ,I wont watch the rest of the season

AT the end I watch TVD for DE and Damon.Not for Originals 🀒 or matt,bonnie,stefan etc