Frequent Posters

rainfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aashi_arsha

Is this a screenshot of epi15 ?

Looks like becka is dead 😲

So is this Rebakah instead of Damon !

yeah I think so...yup Bex seems to be badly hurt or maybe dead...so maybe its not Damon!
hodan1987 thumbnail
Oh god! The dreaded "threesome". I just knew JP couldn't resist making Stefan seem like the one the girls would be "fighting" over (shoot me now!). No thanks, I think I would be ffing their whole stupid scenes much more easier than having to torture myself with constant eye rolling...🀒 
rainfire thumbnail
wow!...what can episode!...Elena finally grew a backbone and Klaus tried to get advice about relationships from Damon πŸ˜†

Klaus is a Stelena shipper so now he has got to get the hell out of MF! 😑
Edited by rainfire - 11 years ago
rainfire thumbnail
By the way...LOVED Elena in this episode...she was a total Badass!...and that delena hug at the end!...

I don't know why everyone keeps calling Damon out on him being bad...this coming from Vampires like Klaus and Stefan is just ridiculous!...pot calling kettle black anyone..
hodan1987 thumbnail
Well Klaus seems to have taken over the cheeSE shipper pom-poms from Caroline. 

These two needs to get their Stefan worshiping behinds off my screen. Can't wait for the spin off, just so we can get rid of Klaus.

I kinda roll my eyes when another person white washed all of Stefan's mistakes like going all ripper and killing thousands was nothing and instead "Damon is the evil brother". Please!  

You know the whole Stefan fought the compulsion thing and Damon didn't would have worked if we haven't saw Damon trying his hardest to fight it even begging Jer to kill him. 

Even with all of that Stefan worship Klaus knew that Elena's love and trust for Damon is not just based on the sire bond. He was trying to get advise on how to get Caroline's love and trust in him from all the bad he has done.

But Damon was on fire tonight. I like that he put Klaus in his place…BEST LINE of the episode: 

Damon [to Klaus]: You do bad things for no reason. You do them to be a d**k... if you're gonna be bad, be bad with purpose.

This line so describes Damon and is why I never liked Klaus. 

The Gilbert siblings were awesome tonight. Loved them tag teaming on Kol but would miss to see the only one making sense of the whole lot of them gone. 
lmaoo Elena wont get jealous over SR

If she was going,some signs wud've showed in this episode when Damon mentioned abt SR sleeping together

it would upset her but wont make her jealous

But Damon would misunderstand it and ot wud add to his insecurity/..hes almost sure Elena will go back to Stefan once bond is broken
Guy this is whole world against DE stuff..i still believe in elenas feelings being real..But i m really HATING thsi overload of angst..dont we desrve some happy moments b/w DE?..SE used to break up and patch up in 1 epi during s1,s2..they used to get so many romantic moments..here we dont even get a proper scene urgh

Kalus is just jealous of Damon getting the girl even tho he is supposed to be the badd guy..on the other hand klaus wont ever get caroline's acceptance

he was just playing damon to make him feel bad and insecure,..he himself stated there is more to delena than sire bond in this episode..another implication SB is fake or its different from what caroline-stefan are saying

I have trust in DE just seeing them sad and  filled with angst 24x7 making me mad.

Originally posted by: rainfire

By the way...LOVED Elena in this episode...she was a total Badass!...and that delena hug at the end!...

I don't know why everyone keeps calling Damon out on him being bad...this coming from Vampires like Klaus and Stefan is just ridiculous!...pot calling kettle black anyone..

Elena is so independent and fearless now...she was a fragile wallflower when with Stefan πŸ˜†

Thats Damon effect..u go warrior princess
The hug was short but niceee 😳..Damon looked lost though..he is still doubting her feelings 😭

I dunno abt stebekah but paul-clarrie share awesome chemistryy..wow! they were cute and i liked her talk with Stefan..liked stefan there lol

I dont like Jeremy in general but i adore his scenes with damon and delena

Kol well i liked him better than some other originals lol..he is gone now

But the highlight was the punch..sorry to say but he deserved it..damon is the last person to take advantage of elena

is it me or damon looked uber sexy when he did that.I lovedd that scene is S2 where he punches stefan when he mentions abt elena's respect

Ian looks so delicious when he gets pissed..hahaha dont mind me 😳..m in my fangirly mode when it comes to ian/damon.❀️

Edited by Mystic_Falls - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rainfire

Its like she can read our mind! πŸ˜†

I LOVE NINA DOLL πŸ€—

with tht m ending my spam
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Looks like Damon and Elena is the only couple who has no fan/follower on the show except Rose BUT all viewers love them! πŸ˜³

This is the thing about my OTP. My ship just needs two people with deep love and amazing chemistry and it sails by itself! 😳