Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hodan1987 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just totally loved their recent interactions more than usualโ€ฆ

"Jeremy: I told you I could be a bad ass.
Damon: Bad asses don't say that.

Jeremy: What happened?
Damon: Long story. Buy the e-book.

Jeremy: Give me a stake. I'll kill Damon right now. 
Damon: Easy, Van Helsin

Damon [to Jeremy]: I'm updating our relationship status to: It's Complicated."

๐Ÿ˜†

rainfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jeremy cant say Damon doesn love him now...gosh tonight's episode was intense...I wanna cry...my poor Damon ๐Ÿ˜ญ
rainfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kol is going to get his original butt kicked next week ๐Ÿ˜ก...I hope Damon beats the crap out of him before killing him!
hodan1987 thumbnail
Another episode where Damon gets the short end of the stick. Seriously, everyone is saying how Damon doesn't care about Jeremy but you know whatโ€ฆ.they can take a sit in the corner. 
Damon was willing to die in order to stop himself from killing Jer. I mean right before Stefan "saved the day" Damon was hesitating and begging Jeremy to stake. If that is not caring for the guy I don't know what is๐Ÿ˜• But does he get credit for it no because the good brother saved him from "ignoring" Elena's plea (major eye roll here).

Now Damon is locked up and He can't see Elena. JP is sure dragging this out. 

Not the best episodeโ€ฆthe beginning was good but it went downhill after that ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
hodan1987 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainfire

Kol is going to get his original butt kicked next week ๐Ÿ˜ก...I hope Damon beats the crap out of him before killing him!

I am pretty sure they are going to keep Damon locked up for the next episode so JP can show us how bad@ss her precious Stefan is ๐Ÿ˜†
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hola guys.. Wassup..
Howas th epi
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I have not watched the episode yet, will watch it tonight, I hate work! ๐Ÿ˜†

BUT. I saw glimpses and Deremy! OMG! I got it from Tumblr that there were no good DE scenes so I am less excited but I will watch it for Deremy.

And everyone is panicking about Kol's death. Well...who cares? ๐Ÿ˜† I prefer men over boys. Kol is such...impulsive, immature BOY! ๐Ÿ˜‰

iMadz thumbnail
And Stef...HA!

I read so much bad bad things about Stef that I already think he must have done some stupid act again! ๐Ÿ˜†
Again...I don't care! I was never his fan!
iMadz thumbnail
"

This week, Kol's compulsion served to prove how much Damon actually cares about Jeremy. Damon's characterization dictates that he doesn't say mushy things, he doesn't admit he cares- just look at Dalaric. So how were the writers going to illustrate that Jeremy (and Matt) was wrong about Damon's real feelings? Damon won't tell them, so they need to show the audience and Jeremy.

The compulsion here wasn't about Elena's love being able to break it, it was about Damon choosing to die over killing Jeremy.

"
hodan1987 thumbnail
Originally posted by: iMadz

"

This week, Kol's compulsion served to prove how much Damon actually cares about Jeremy. Damon's characterization dictates that he doesn't say mushy things, he doesn't admit he cares- just look at Dalaric. So how were the writers going to illustrate that Jeremy (and Matt) was wrong about Damon's real feelings? Damon won't tell them, so they need to show the audience and Jeremy.

The compulsion here wasn't about Elena's love being able to break it, it was about Damon choosing to die over killing Jeremy.

"

THIS!