Punar Vivah

Sparsh (An SS)--- Part XIV (Pg 130) (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 143

Piie

Piie

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG!!! I knew it...Mishti is alive...she's Mrs.D now, I presume?

Is Palak Yash's daughter?...He's married?? Ohh teri Shocked

So, the call is from his Mishti aka Mrs.D...the wedding planner.
Wow, Indu...you're an amazing story teller! Simply outstanding ClapThumbs Up

I just can't wait for the next part...what will be Yash's reaction once he hears her voice? Will Mishti go into hiding again?
Good Lord, Indu! Before I go bananas Wacko...please update next part soonest! Hug

P.S. Happy Anniversary, Indu!! May the ALMIGHTY bestow both you and your husband with excellent health, abundance of happiness and unlimited amount of LOVE! Hug
By the way, this is anniversary number...?? Wink 

Edited by SarahRam - 04 December 2012 at 9:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64FireLordPhoenixSaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sparsh (An SS)--- Part XIV (Pg 130) (Page 23)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

morris

Goldie

morris

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
For Part 3:

but whenever I turn back to look for you I find only emptiness...

After reading the quote in the beginning, not sure why I could not proceed to read further. I think the above part of the quote gave me an unreasonable pain. I somehow made my mind to read today and here is my response.

Indeed its a painful part, right? Indu - You write so beautifully that your words can also soothe the pain caused. Hug

Life is a strange play where at some point we want to find the rewind button and act further in that play after correcting our intentional(/unintentional) mistakes. Aarthi's action of haste (her words to Prashant) shows how much she loves Mishti. If only we could control our emotions where its necessary, we might not face some bigger losses. But then may be we will lose the precious/painful lessons Life wants to teach us.

Hope my words depicted what my heart felt. Will be back after reading Part 4.

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Aww that was fantastic Bud Clap
hehe so Mrs D is Mishti/Aarti and she recognize Yash's voice and hang up LOL
Yash must thought that the person on the other line is ill-mannered Tongue
ooh now I can't wait for what comes next 
Thank you for the update Heart

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
beautiful
i presume that MRS. D is mishti ..
is Palak yash's daughter? He's married??

plz update soon

Edited by miti16295 - 04 December 2012 at 9:49am

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
@Raveena & Rutu: Thank you.Hug

@Deepti: Thanks. Oh...did Mrs D sound like a mysterious name...ummErmm Big smile

@Kadeen: Thanks, lil sisHug...Ummm...you all are giving me loads of ideas with your speculations...Keep going!!!!!Big smile 
Years are just a number after awhile...The news is that my knight thinks he has planned something hush-hush. He doesn't know I know all...Men!!! Wink LOL

@Sarah:
Awww...thank you so much for the good wishesHug...It's the anniversary when I look back I see a path well walked with two pairs of footprints right beside each other...the number in the milestone doesn't really matter then...Smile

I am happy you were OK with the part and the story progress.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PiieKittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixLoveforlifeMelodiousDreamsssroomaniSaiS

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
LOL! Achcha Didi, so you won't be letting us in on the numberLOL. Well as long as the knight planned something, after all none of them are ever very good at keeping surprises a secret.LOL 

We're giving you ideas? LOL! You're the one who keeps throwing us for a loop

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64FireLordPhoenixSaiS

morris

Goldie

morris

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Loved the below lines in your note on pg.19 especially the sentence in bold. Just felt like mentioning here.

Aarti left because her time was up in this world, but not before she had held a little girl's hands, guided her through all the ups and downs of childhood through adolescence and to adulthood. Wherever Mishti is now...she is because of that touch of faith that Aarti had extended to her. Wherever Aarti is now, she must be happy to see her Ansh being taken care of by her Mishti...She died, her sparsh didn't. It lives in the sparsh between Ansh and Mishti...The guided has now become the guide!!!!

Now coming to Part 4 - Another wonderful update. Clap

Fact was when she was around or away, he never felt he couldn't see her -- Looks like a simple line but holds so much depth. This very well says Yash was seeing through Aarthi that he never felt his deficiency when she was around him.

My guess - Palak may be Yash's adopted child. You've stopped at a point where we could not wait to know what happened next. Please continue soon. Smile

ssroomaniInduG64FireLordPhoenixSaiS

doratalk

doratalk

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
@Indu.. First of all- thanks for sharing the link to your Sparsh SS with me. I loved all four parts. I love how you setup the backstory and built in little facts that become relevant to the main story. I like how you created a version of Aarti (from PV) for Yash and one for Aman. He would have been the other guy who could have been her soulmate! How very perceptive- but what was I thinking- the writer here is Indu!! Big smile I cannot wait for her to speak to him now!!! LOLSmile
Lovely writing!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64FireLordPhoenixSaiS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top