Punar Vivah

Sparsh (An SS)--- Part XIV (Pg 130) (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 143

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Aww that was a very emotional update, Pal Cry
Poor Aarti/Misthi, Ansh & babuji they lost Aman and Aarti all because of that prick Prashant Angry Cry Cry
Yash is still waiting for her and knows that she is out there somewhere, I can't wait for the day when they finally met again Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sparsh (An SS)--- Part XIV (Pg 130) (Page 22)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
@Zet: Thanks...Don't worry, I would hate for them to be separated for long as well, but then who knows what fate has planned...Ermm  Smile  Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZettergcluvSaiS

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Sparsh

Your whispers are gentle echoes
that sway ardent winds of harmony
and in the symphony of life
each word is wrapped in rhapsody

Part IV

"Mishti….Where are you? Why do I still sense your existence? Why am I unable to let you go?"

Yash closed his eyes and relived the day that was imprinted in his mind.

Six years back to this day, he had waited…oh, how he had waited. He had been looking forward to this moment for weeks now….when he could behold his angel…his Mishti. The person who not only gave him life but a meaning to it as well!!!

He had gained consciousness after two days of the accident to her touch, her soothing voice…keeping still just to hear the voice that had refused to abandon him in that wreck…and that he constantly heard in his unconscious state. And when the hospital nurse had somewhat roughly handled him, she had softly but firmly admonished her for hurting him…When the nurse had replied cheekily that if she had forgotten the patient was unconscious…"So! Does that mean you'll hurt him? He hurts here the most you know if you don't care enough,"…by saying that she had kept her hand on his heart. He somehow knew then that he had found the completeness his heart was subconsciously seeking. He had come to know later that she had not left his side in those two days…After that he hadn't let her go. They didn't even realize when their souls had merged and become one….She understood him instinctively and with a familiarity that amazed him at times….He sensed even the shifting waves in her breathing, so tuned was he to each sound coming from her being.

He hadn't let the doctor touch his bandages….Only when Dr Sahay told him firmly that if he didn't get to open his eyes and see, how would he find out what had happened, that he had calmed down and let him do the needful. He had requested the senior nurse to get Mishti's picture from the office if they had. But he was informed that the hospital didn't keep records of the volunteers, who came and went as per their volition. He cursed himself for not clicking her picture in his phone. Fact was when she was around or away, he never felt he couldn't see her…she was so alive for him all the time that all his other senses were completely in sync with her. When she was with him, he just breathed in her essence…and when she was away, he passed moments in anticipation.

He had opened his eyes to see the world again…the doctors, the nurses, the tree outside, the blue sky…all but the one person his eyes sought and would continue to seek thereafter. …He was taken back to his room…and the first thing he had tried to do was call her. The calls had gone unanswered. Something was wrong…he knew it…he felt it. Mishti would never break her promise if it were not something serious. He called his younger brother Prateek and asked him to come as soon as possible. His leg and hip injuries still kept him immobile, and he needed someone to look for Mishti. It was late evening when his phone had rang. It was Mishti's babuji, "Mr Yash, this is Satyendra Dubey, Mishti's father…I have bad news. It kills me to say these words….Our Mishti died today, Mr Yash…. She and her brother Aman were shot at while coming from the airport. I lost both my children today. Mishti was alive when they brought her in, and all she could think of was you, beta."….. "No!!!! (He had almost shouted in his fury.) That's not true. How can you say that of her?"….. "Please believe me, Yash…I am her babuji….Mishti is no more. She is gone…forever. Her last thoughts were for you….she wanted you to go back home, to your family. She knew how much you wanted to see her. Her last words were, 'Tell him, I reside in his heart…..his heart knows how I look, so he should not search for my picture. Tell him if he closes his eyes, he will always see me…sense me. Tell him he should go back home and be with his family.' She loved you, beta. She didn't want you to be here all aloneso do what she wanted…forget her…go home and honor her last wish."

Forget her? His Mishti? Did he really think that was possible?

Prateek had come the next morning. He had reached the hospital to find his brother angry and completely in denial, refuting what Mishti's father had said and instructing him to find out about her. The morning papers had covered the murders in front page. There were no pictures, but they clearly stated that "two hitmen in a mobike had opened fire at Aman Dubey and Aarti Sharma Dubey, children of Mr Satyendra Dubey, a very respected personality of the town. Aman had died instantly, but Aarti, better known as Mishti, breathed her last a few minutes after being brought to the hospital." He had silently shed tears for Mishti who had become his bhaiya's life…his reason to live. From the hospital staff he came to know about the kind of relationship his brother shared with Mishti. He understood now exactly why bhaiya had asked him not to inform about the accident to ma-babuji (who were abroad for ma's treatment), as he knew the moment babuji came to know, he'd have him evacuated to Bhopal, which had better medical facilities. And bhaiya didn't want to be separated from Mishti. Prateek himself didn't know about the accident till Yash had called about ten days back and commanded him not to skip his semester finals for him. All that while everyone knew Yash to be away on a project. He wanted Prateek to get the family after the bandages were removed from his eyes so that they can ask for Mishti's hand from her father. But all that had ended in nothing……

"The hospital, the police, and the crematorium authorities all confirmed the death of Aarti Sharma Dubey….I am sorry bhaiya, but it's her…."

(He was greeted with silence.)

(Very softly) Let's go home, bhaiya.

The phone was ringing….He rubbed his eyes and groped for it. It was Prateek.

"Bhaiya, I am sorry I had to call you…but it is urgent."

"It's OK, Chote…what is it? Is Palak troubling you?"

"Oh no, bhaiya…we just came back after a second round of ice-creams. She was asking for you though."

"Umm…tell her I'll be home within a couple of hours."

"Right…Oh, bhaiya…the reason I called. You remember Vinny Mehra…the wedding planner we met at Pari's place…MD of VM Event Management Ltd?"

"Yes, of course….Pari wants her for the wedding…right?"

"She is good, bhaiya…I made inquiries. She has a fantastic reputation for planning aesthetically designed weddings, which are managed in a very efficient and competent manner by her Head Designer cum Event Organizer, Mrs D. Errr, bhaiya…actually….what I was saying was…I mean what Pari wanted was…."

"(Sigh) Out with it, Chote…Now what does your Pari want?"

"Well…she wants the wedding venue to be…err…the Farm House. She says what she has in mind will be perfect there. She has already spoken with Mrs D and given her mine and your number. Mrs D wanted to visit the venue this weekend and since you have the Annual conference planned there during that time….I thought she better speak with you. She'll be calling you. Please do this for me, bhaiya….Pari is really putting her heart in for a perfect wedding."

"Alright…alright…I'll see to it that this wedding planner gets a conducted tour…But Chote, you don't have to listen to everything Pari says. Just because you love her doesn't mean you bow down to all her whims and fancies. Loving doesn't mean she has her way all the time. She…."

He stopped suddenly as past flashed before him….

"I asked first…so I deserve an answer first."

"Stubborn…aren't you?"

"I am waiting!!!"

"Bhaiya????"

"There's another call coming, Chote…Bye, I'll see you at dinner."

"Hello!!!…Yash Scindia here."

There was a gasp and a sharply indrawn breath followed by a short silence…and then the call was cut.

Yash stood still….

To be continued…..

Edited by InduG64 - 04 December 2012 at 8:35am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103PoorvaAroradeepthipavitra03rac08ammyicycoolJanakiSatishpallavisarkarsanj1905Cathy25gmhatcherummiscoSunrio80bhuvana90doratalkPiienirmalac99morrisredeye2012cutestar12ButifuleyesMulaashGC_arjaShashi1984Leevi05rutu83luv_lvndrsmileymj10sb1410VincyAnnelulujjjjMSN_Vannysia221Tahitien-moonAngeloScuroZetterLoveforlifeFireLordPhoenixsaf24ssroomaniMelodiousDreamsilovepyaarfreya123maha9gcluvSaiS-ProudGCian-IsYaRoCHeRKesha_H.KrantiGuru_JKRSri_Radha.King-Of-Kings

Loveforlife

IF-Rockerz

Loveforlife

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

InduG64FireLordPhoenixSaiS

rutu83

IF-Dazzler

rutu83

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
beautiful
just beautifulClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64SaiS

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Mrs D the wedding planner.

And the plot thickens !!!

Hmm still wondering which guess of mine was correct though Confused

Your anniversary and we get a treat, may you enjoy your special day just as much as we enjoyed going through your the latest update.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64FireLordPhoenixssroomaniSaiS

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Hmmm...so does this mean that Yash finally did marry? And is this wife alive? And Mrs. D is the name of the employee from the wedding planning company? Also very interesting forewarning into the Paridhi - Pratiek rishta.

Superlative Didi!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsInduG64FireLordPhoenixSaiS

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
And couldn't ask in DC, but how many years Didi?LOL

InduG64FireLordPhoenixSaiS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top