Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
shirin..its neelu ji only and also i saw her husband in sbb/sbs.in that they shown her husband...and neelu ji...

i am 100% sure...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niruba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bhabhoo in nache baliye (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
clues are:

no 1 saas in tv...

pallu in her head...u knw na...bhabo wears pallu on her different when compare to others like half pallu on their head...

and outline figure says it all...its bhabo aka neelu ji...only...

niruba

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I am sure too...!! As I said I saw the gol mangtika she always wears in DABH n pallu too...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niruba-Liebe-

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the information. I tend to agree with Niruba. Her image of a dictator saas will take a beating. Somehow even though Neeluji is a great actress this news if it is true has not made me happy. Public has a particular perception of Bhabo and than if we see her dancing wearing odd clothes,that image will definitely get affected. I admire Anas in that respect a lot. He does not take up too many of dance shows or participates too much in award function dances and concentrates his full energy on one thing  DABH. His focus amazes me. I do not think by participating in a dance show Bhabo's screen space will be reduced and she will stop troubling SurYa. They will make her work overtime to complete her scenes. All this hypothesis is if Neeluji is participating.

Edited by UMDU - 25 November 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niruba-Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
yes shirin...so its togh time for her to manage serial and reality show...

niruba

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
umdu ma ji...lets see how she manage both and abt neelu ji image...cant say now anything...after seeing her dressing style i would tell...btw...she is so modern in off screen like she wore jeans,skirt,top na...

niruba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top