Diya Aur Baati Hum

bhabhoo in nache baliye

SUNDAWN12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
our love birds... godly suraj and his beautiful wife are going to be lucky...sandy will be able to attend her night collegel bcoz bcoz bcoz...bhabhoo with her real hubby is taking part in nache baliye...now she will be busy in reharsals...and that will give some time to our SurYa for there mission night college
jus watched a promo of nache baliye on star plus...they showed a sketch of lady saying tv ki sabse pyaare saas jinke paati ka hai alag andaaz...or something like that didnt remember...they didnt show the face or tell name...but i think it is bhabhoo only ...she is no 1 saas on tv whoelse it may be...i am not sure if this information prove to be wrong then i am sorry...but chances are more of bhabhoo bcoz she is good dancer...both she and her husband are from rajasthani film and we hav seen her husband can dance in sbb and sbs videos...so lets see myy prediction is correct ir jus like that...but its true than we will see some really good dance performances in nache baliye.😊    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really?! 😲
They better take advantage of this "goolden opportunity". 😆

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs...neelu ji and her husband...all the best...👍🏼... Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
harathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ho really?? 😊
so now CVs will plan accordingly n make sandhya attend night college.. 😊
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Koi bhi saas is parcipating in nach baliye...!!! They will say no.1 saas for their publicity...!!! Will it be our bhabo??? I am not sure...!!! But I will be so happy if its her...!!! 😃
Tfs..!!!
SUNDAWN12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya koi bhi ho sakti hai...jus predictin friends...star ka show hai toh star ke character hone ke chances jayada hai...but dabh se koi bhi ho we all dabh fan will love...😊
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but wouldn't this affect her image as 'bhabo', a strict mother/mother in law...I would love to see her dancing but the channel always present their actors in their reel character, so wondering whether is it a good idea to make bhabo- the iron lady dancing 😕 😆

thanks for the info...
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think its bhabo...!!! 😊  I saw the mangtika bhabo wears in DABH...!!!
-Liebe- thumbnail
shirin..its neelu ji only and also i saw her husband in sbb/sbs.in that they shown her husband...and neelu ji...

i am 100% sure...
-Liebe- thumbnail
clues are:

no 1 saas in tv...

pallu in her head...u knw na...bhabo wears pallu on her different when compare to others like half pallu on their head...

and outline figure says it all...its bhabo aka neelu ji...only...