Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
feel free 2 use
thanks
amy...

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
any one on i need some hot sizzling ksg pics of qubul hai to change my dabba siggies plsss post here ❤️
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Feel free to Use

KSG avis from promo

FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello all :)

Amy @ Its beautful Loved it.

Naazu @ Amazng men

KSG looks so SEXY in both the creation :) thumps up
FarzuIrani thumbnail
qubool hai Started 
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Haseena Comes in house of Dilsahd and tells her what your husband doing and where is she she says the wrong name to know, about dilsahd husband, Asad comes there and tells thers is no one like Mr. Qureshi here, she tells thank you so much, and ask Asad what your name so Asad tells his name the lady gets excited and he tells her lady to leave, Dilsahd says who was the lady and why was she so keen in knowing all of us name.

Asad phone rings and zoya is thereand she tells aab aayega maza, Asad phone keeps ringing, and he cuts the phone down, zoya is waiting for him to say i am sorry zoya
FarzuIrani thumbnail
asad galres at zoya and zoya biscuit fells down, asad goes in her room and picks up the phone and tells i am sorry zoya and zoya laughs at him, asad galres at her.

Dilsahd remebering  Rashid,

Morning time, Asad phone rings and he keeps telling sorry LOL

Ayaan and Humaira in Canteen waiting for Zoya
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Humaira tells ayaan to talk to him, ayaan tells i cant think anything else then zoya, he has also heard she is jungli billi and don ko jungli billi pasand hai.

Rofl a girl comes wearing short and ayaan says she might be zoya, and then girl comes and says u forget me ayaan and slaps him and goes LOL

Breakfast time , asad and family eating asad gives coat to najam and tells her to keep prperly LOL

Zoya with a shayari,

Teere Nazar ke Ashiq gayal ho jata hai
Bina mobile ke adami immobile ho jata hai
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Dilshad tells asad to come home early, asad says that he cant come as he has some imp work

Asad phone rings and he cuts down, asad stares at zoya, and she tells i am noticing why arent you picking your mobile. she says it very simple just enter the password and u are done .

asad keeps cutting teh phone down.

his mother says pick up the phone, and he picks and he says i m sorry zoya , his mother is shock and najma, so zoya tells them teh story.

Dlsahd says in this house someone  is going to killed

Asad office calls and says that no on ecan change the setting as the person who has done it as blocked it, and he or she is a except o the person can only do it.
FarzuIrani thumbnail
My personal feeling I HATE ZOYA, she is acting as if she own asad house and the world and what she wants she will do.