Qubool Hai

AsadA.KhanAT~I'mFeeling:6Packs!!!;)~#10 (Page 51)

Post Reply New Post

Page 51 of 150

mijanur

IF-Sizzlerz

mijanur

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Zoya takes all the credit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AsadA.KhanAT~I'mFeeling:6Packs!!!;)~#10 (Page 51)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mijanur

IF-Sizzlerz

mijanur

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Ayan in trouble

mijanur

IF-Sizzlerz

mijanur

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
asya

mijanur

IF-Sizzlerz

mijanur

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
ayaan

mijanur

IF-Sizzlerz

mijanur

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
fufi says let c what are we giving you, she says that first nikhyat ki nazar utarte hai, so fufi says yes we will apply kala tikka, haseena says that she is laready balck what more u will put , pls get some red chilles and others things she purposley send ayaan out of the house.

Haseena bi says everything will do but where is the car , and ayaan wants to take his bike out but he rembers humaira words of not taking it out for sometime but ayaan personal bike is punctured so he takes asad bike along and it was plan by haseena bi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Priiya--rockstar_kajen

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
ayaan talks to asad for where can i get my things for nikhat marriage asad telle him the place
ayaan talking on the phone with asad and when he was talking they ask for papers ayaan says he already gave you the paper and asad on phone think why are they so much asking about the bike and then the officer slap ayaan and asad hears it on the phone.

Asad gets angry and the police office disconnects the phone and takes ayaan to jail

Precap:_ they investigate ayaan and the police officer beats ayaan and ask him who is asad ahmed khan and he was about to say but stops

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Priiya--rockstar_kajen

rockstar_kajen

IF-Dazzler

rockstar_kajen

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Loved today's episode :D
Thanks farzu 4 the updates :)
Priya sry I had to go early yesterday :(
Nyways I gtg now...just pm me if u see this post :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Priiya--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.