Qubool Hai

AsadA.KhanAT~I'mFeeling:6Packs!!!;)~#10 (Page 48)

Post Reply New Post

Page 48 of 150

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
dadu agress to get ayaan amd humaira get married

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Priiya--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AsadA.KhanAT~I'mFeeling:6Packs!!!;)~#10 (Page 48)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Humaira mother says since rashid mother is out i should talk about humaira and ayaan marriage as she will again interfere and they want the marriage to be done and nikhyat marriage date.

--Priiya--

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
asad says that you thought that i will not be able to see match, najma gets scared and she was not able to say anything, he says najma has never lied to us anytime, its just because of you my najma has starts lies
asad says this is what your parents have taught you nothing maybe they wree busy in something else and then to teach you manners.
asad says that its other who wants you to stay here, zoya says just telll that you dont want me to stay here, asad says your wishand i will not stop you.

--Priiya--

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
The zingo gang meeting for birthday.

fufi says about ayaan and humaira marriage to shirin and rashid, shirin is very happy, rashid says that first we should ask ayaan and fufi starts saying yes where did i say no, ayaan looks at humaira with so much love and all.

--Priiya--

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
one sister ask ayaan that now in zingo gang our husband will get entry automatically ayaan says this is not done so nikyat says that what if your marriage partner is already in zingo gang, ayaan says that no not possible i will never get marriage.

shirin says i am very happy that my brother daughter and son will get married , rashid says we will goahead once ayaan says yesh till then lets stop the topic

--Priiya--

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
ok Rashid family a very pakko sceene sorry

Najma and Dilshad goes to Zoya room and najma says that she is not there in room, Dilsahs she maybe here only but najma says she is not here anywhere.

Precap :) the fight sbb

--Priiya--

--Priiya--

Goldie

--Priiya--

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
too gud Farzu , luv ur upd !!!

rockstar_kajen

IF-Dazzler

rockstar_kajen

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Embarrassed I luv u farzu :P
Hey priya Embarrassed

--Priiya--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.