Qubool Hai

AsadA.KhanAT~I'mFeeling:6Packs!!!;)~#10 (Page 47)

Post Reply New Post

Page 47 of 150

-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Hum yahan par naye hain.. :) 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AsadA.KhanAT~I'mFeeling:6Packs!!!;)~#10 (Page 47)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Qubool Hai Started :DDD

Asad Ahmed Khan :DDD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Priiya--

-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Tell me what is happening.. :D Give me live updates please! 

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
fufi is checking the things to be send to haseenabi house, and there was one empty box, shirin says that the necklace is send to polish after along send the box first lol

Haseena bi has send a list to gifted to guest and the gift list is height of humaira LOL

fufi ask rashid about the car , rashid says they have ordered the car and will send it before the engagement.

ayaan and sister having fun

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Priiya---Alia-

-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Thanks FarzulRani! 

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
ayaan wearing dupatta and humaira plays song dabnag2 of kareena.fevicol song.

and while dancing he dadu comes and he bangs with him and he says in girls voice sorry.

Najma is afarid, LOL and zoya says come home why are you scared of your afraid, and zoya says i am there najma says that why whenever you are there everything wrong happens.

dadu looks at everyone and with angry eyes looks at fufi and ask whether everything is done.

--Priiya--

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Asad ask najma where did she go and najma fumbles and say shopping, and asad says you wnet for shopping and did not buyed anything, zoya says that we did not like it, and asked catches him.

dadu says fufi that i dont like humaira the way she is beahving with boys, fufi says ayaan and humaira are frnds form childhood, but babu says he does not like it, and ayaab is not the boy for our humaira.

--Priiya--

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Welcome Alia :) hope you enjoy the show and the AT and make frnds. 

rrk401

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.