Chat Clubs

~*~ S.M. Team Rockz!! PKT~*~# 3 "Invites Only" (Page 133)

Post Reply New Post

Page 133 of 150

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Hey Mandy Hug how ru???

Check pg 130 Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mandy20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ S.M. Team Rockz!! PKT~*~# 3 "Invites Only" (Page 133)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Hey Mandy Hug how ru???

Check pg 130 Embarrassed
im fine dearie how r u  btw happy lohri hope u enjoy itHug

@love ur creation yaar ur getting so good at this Wink Naz is looking too hot uff Day Dreaming deffinatly its irrisistable Embarrassed well done Thumbs Up

NazimKiDewani

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged

I am keen on doing reality shows like Fear Factor and Nach Baliye, says Mohammad Nazim!

I am keen on doing reality shows like Fear Factor and Nach Baliye, says Mohammad Nazim!

Mohammad Nazim, who is popularly known as Ahem of Star Plus' long-running show Saath Nibhana Saathiya (Rashmi Sharma Telefilms), indeed had a great year in 2012 wherein his show climbed the ladder of success.

Speaking to the sources, he said, "First of all, Happy New Year to all my fans. The start to every New Year is always great for me because my celebration continues even to the next day as it is my birthday on 1 January. 2012 year was one of my best years. I am happy that Saath Nibhana Saathiya has done really well in the last year and I hope the success story continues. I gifted myself a BMW car in the year gone-by which is again a good achievement. Personally I have grown as an actor. I feel great when people come to me seeking my autograph."

Talking about his character in the show and its importance, he said, "Yes it is very important that you have to build your own character and that's what I am doing."

As for 2013, the actor says, "I am really excited because my Punjabi film is due for release soon. I want to explore myself and don't want to restrict my capabilities as an actor. I want people to know me as Mohammad Nazim and not as Ahem. I am keen on doing reality shows like Fear Factor and Nach Baliye. But for Nach Baliye I have to find a baliye for myself (smiles)."

Well, we hope you get your baliye soon.

wow its a great article im so proud of him he accomplished so much Embarrassed last year was really a great year for him na Winkso happy for himDay Dreaming and its so cute how he said for nach baliye he has to find a baliye for himself awwEmbarrassed thanks for sharingSmile

Edited by Mandy20 - 13 January 2013 at 9:32am

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Happy lohri to u to dear.. Hug yes im enjoying with conins they come in evening or we flying kites n eatting so much.. Cheeki saasime laddo Tongue

Thanks Mandy im glad u like my creation.. Yes dear one of best my creation so far Wink today in morning Naaz tweet his pic... Im faints Day Dreaming after seen the pic i also tweet him after watching his pic.. That wht a gr8 start of sunday morning... LOL indeed simply irresistable such hot n sizzling pic Blushing Embarrassed

@ its always pleasure to read his articles.. Love this one also.. hehehe i dont want he get married so soon Wink

Mandy20

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Happy lohri to u to dear.. Hug yes im enjoying with conins they come in evening or we flying kites n eatting so much.. Cheeki saasime laddo Tongue

Thanks Mandy im glad u like my creation.. Yes dear one of best my creation so far Wink today in morning Naaz tweet his pic... Im faints Day Dreaming after seen the pic i also tweet him after watching his pic.. That wht a gr8 start of sunday morning... LOL indeed simply irresistable such hot n sizzling pic Blushing Embarrassed

@ its always pleasure to read his articles.. Love this one also.. hehehe i dont want he get married so soon Wink
thats great dear glad ur enjoying Hug that sounds like fun flying kites and cheeki sassime laddo wow so yummy Tongue

oh what a great start for a sunday morning LOLreally this pic is worth drooling rolf Embarrassed yes dear its great creation of urs Winkso orresistable cant get enough haye Day Dreaming he looks so muscular n fit omg yaar im  faints too Day Dreaming

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
btw did watch ME... Smile superb ME love to see Urmi KK go fail ones again ROFL i told u na this must be modi's old servent or my perdiction was ture... Wink

@ Naaz always make ur goner with his.. Smashing n hottie pics... cant get enough Day Dreaming
check ur DB... Embarrassed

Mandy20

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged

btw did watch ME... Smile superb ME love to see Urmi KK go fail ones again ROFL i told u na this must be modi's old servent or my perdiction was ture... Wink

@ Naaz always make ur goner with his.. Smashing n hottie pics... cant get enough Day Dreaming
check ur DB... Embarrassed
yes dear i watched the ME it was superb loved it Embarrassed me too had rolf when urmi kk goes down the drain ROFL hey ur prediction came true afterall Wink
thats so true yaar Naz killing pics cant get enough
thanks dearie so sweet check urs too Wink

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
oh Thanx deariee Embarrassed

now im waiting tomorrow epi eagerly.. for Ahemji or his surprize who he prepared for his Meera.. Embarrassed UrShi cheapness have beyond limits Dead or otherside falguni..u know for first time ever i felt bad for Kinjal.. Disapprove falguni is so pathetic yaar i want to see Kinjal fight with her for Dhawal..Wink

btw... Naaz look ravishing in white kurta Day Dreaming Blushing absolutely stunning Embarrassed

Mandy20

Post Reply New Post

Go to top