Chat Clubs

~*~ S.M. Team Rockz!! PKT~*~# 3 "Invites Only" (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 150

NazimKiDewani

Coolbie

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
after all who is admin of FC.. All credit goes to her Clap
sherwani color is superb off white n gloden n this blit amazing.. Smile im just stunned when i saw seg Tongue did u notice how fit he looking his hairs all are just wow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mandy20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ S.M. Team Rockz!! PKT~*~# 3 "Invites Only" (Page 10)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
yes all the credit goes to u great going girl Clap Star

me too so stunned after seeing the segment how hot he was looking and his new fit body Day Dreaming he looks so good... and sherwani looking awesome on him Embarrassed

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

Coolbie

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
hehehe LOL
did u see FC yet??

Im still in drooling mode yaar... Cant take my eyes off Day Dreaming mashallah Naaz did incredible work in these day.. This was his second ramp walk like grand Wink im so so happy for him...Embarrassed Hottie!!

Mandy20

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

hehehe LOL
did u see FC yet??

Im still in drooling mode yaar... Cant take my eyes off Day Dreaming mashallah Naaz did incredible work in these day.. This was his second ramp walk like grand Wink im so so happy for him...Embarrassed Hottie!!

yes dear i saw the FC it looks really nice and those pics aye hayeBlushing
me too still in drooling mode hehehe
ur right love Naaz massive work so incredible his 2nd ramp walk n he did an amazing job as usuall Star
so so happy for this hottie Blushing Blushing

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

Coolbie

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
or he did this ramp with such big bolly stars Star n other big celebs isnt it superb for Naaz... Now u can imagine his popularity Wink i think this is slap of thoes ppl who said nasty words for him Wink

todays epi Ahemji is not there but his pics over come his absence in today epi Wink othwaise we were like Cry

Mandy20

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

or he did this ramp with such big bolly stars Star n other big celebs isnt it superb for Naaz... Now u can imagine his popularity Wink i think this is slap of thoes ppl who said nasty words for him Wink

todays epi Ahemji is not there but his pics over come his absence in today epi Wink othwaise we were like Cry

oh yes he was with big bolly stars wow lucky him Wink he truely deserves and deff is a slap to the ppl who said those things abt him Wink todays epi totally bekar yaar without ahemji Disapprove
but happy coz of these hot pics it made up for the epi Wink so happy for him n his popularity

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

Coolbie

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
today was good neelam confess that she wona steal gohem baby Dead or rashi hear all her phone convo.. Or now rashi took the number whom neelam talking on phone he someone * GH* Confused dont know who's he?? but neelam saw rashi outta room or she decide to clean rashi bathroom or neelam create mess in bathroom when come in so neelam slip n rashi phone fall in commode or neelam flushed it..whe rashi come koki to hear wht neelam did..so koki starts scolding rashi inseated of neelam.. This is the to epi

Edited by -GiNa- - 27 November 2012 at 2:15pm

Mandy20

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
oh i see it sounds like a good epi maybe inwatch but this neelam wanna steal the babyDead oh wow finally she confessed Tongue
i thought cvs would drag this track, atleast its going kinda fast Smile

NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top