mishti and kripa r gonna be enemies!

preciousness786 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i think mishti and kripa r goin to  become enemies l8r in da show...cuz rememba @ da party where mishti was wearin dat white dress, and was tellin kripa that she doesnt like any1 who gets in the way of wht she wants? so kripa is goin 2 get in da way of mishti gettin to angad....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nel_pari thumbnail

No No Not Kripa..only Misti.🀒....Kripa Don't care about any thing that have to deal with angad.......

but i know she will be Jealouse for sure...defπŸ˜†

AngadDaMan thumbnail
I hope they don't become enemies.. .. other than Harshini  and Mishti which other good friend does Kripa have?
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
i think mishti will understand kripa and angad's feelings either standing against them she will support them. bcoz she is very cute
anjali_angel thumbnail
i jus hope she doesnt turn out to be a "vamp".. she is too sweet to be a vamp....πŸ˜†
cyberqueen84 thumbnail
even i have a feeling that mishti's going to turn into the typical ekta kapoor vamp.........she is sweet but i think her character is quite different from that of prithvi's.......he will always be the silent supportive lover & friend but mishti??? i seriously doubt it........also harshini will turn against kripa after what happened yesterday,she has already showed signs of being jealous of kripa..........poor kripa she's gonna have a tough time ahead.....
dkdisha thumbnail

ya who cares i dont like misthi she is so annoying and ugly i bet she will start hating her cuz she will find out that kripa loves angad too '

Jessi 🀒

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Yeah..........................hope they dont become enemies seeing that they have been getting  along pretty well..............................and Kripa was completely oblivious to the whole PRITHVI/KRIPA scenario........................Hope Mishti understands this

kool*kariya* thumbnail

i dont think mishti will understand......i reckon she will turn evil..coz she wants angad and angad loves kirpa!!!!!.......BUT mishti is sooo sweet rite now..cant see her being evil.....well she was kinda grey in sshhhhh...jeolous of her own mate......okay now i can see her evil!!!!😑

kariya!!

Jots thumbnail
Originally posted by: angud fan

in uk the dramas are behind

can u tell wen angad marries kripa

pelezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

no they aint behind in the uk or anywhere else for that matter, everyone sees the same episode, no ones in front!!!!

Jots πŸ˜ƒ