ll~Parvarrish Khatti-Meethi Chat Club #4~ll

Posted: 11 years ago
LAYOUT: Zaryab-Khan

all Parvarrish fans are welcome here

We'll be discussing the daily Episodes of Parvarrish over here. Also, all chatting too can be continued here 😳

Parvarish is the tale of three generation of parents -- each coming from a different school of thought, with different beliefs and different value systems.Khanna sa'ab (Papaji) is a proud man who is a firm believer in traditions and is always ready with a solution steeped in the richness of ideals and morals of his times - the golden generation as he calls it.His daughters - Pinky & Sweety, share a sisterly rivalry and feel the need to prove themselves as a better parent. Each has a different set of beliefs and a different take on how one needs to bring up children.Parvarish is not just about the varied roles that parents play in the journey of bringing up their children ... it is about a different world altogether -- a world filled with the pangs and the joys of  being  parents.

You guys can chat  here about anything but, Keep in mind the IF-COC and BASHING should not be carried out!

ll* ==================================== *ll

Everyone who would like 2 join, you are welcome 🤗 and Enjoy the thread ðŸ˜‰

-Ridz, 😳
Parvarrish Dev. Team

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago
Hello thread 

HRU 

Tujhe riddz ne akele Bore kiya na ðŸ˜†

Ab now i m here..dun worry
Ok.. me editing the main thread.. toh tani and sweths.. u two chat.. me coming in a minute 😛
Ok now Ridzz busy in decoration of thread me n Tani will be busy in chatting n tang keeching or u ðŸ¤£
@Shweta : Riddz ki leg pulling karna is a big fun

kuch tym pehle tak i use to b a silent member here

N den 1 day..maine bolna start kiya😆

tab se dese people are going mad listening to me ...

Ab main in sabke maze leti hun😉
heheheh very true even i was very reserved n limited my disucssion in all forums all the time, this is first time i'm coming out of my den i guess ðŸ¤£
me here 🤣

done with the copy pasting 😛

heheh i saw that copy paste of urs ðŸ˜†
Yes, ur rigth swethss!!!

u are out of ur den 😛🤣