Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

the real srk by vir sanghvi- fab article (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --.munchkin.--

Beautiful article ! Gosh srk..hes just amazing n his charm is just wonderful... hes really the BESt n still so down to earth...always rooted :) Its not easy to b so modest after being one of the MOST loved person in INDIA , coming frm a normal life with no connections in bollywood...but hes such a great human being ! love him...n his movies..<3
his movies may not b that satisfactory attimes, but the fact that he does movies for his frnds also somewhere shows how much he values his people! I agree he should choose wisely too but then after seeing so much success I guess now he wants to be with his people...
 enough of my blabbering, the bottom line is, he is an AWESOME human being! Keep rocking SRK :)
Anyways Thanks for sharing!

aww nikz...so soo well said yaar..ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Perk.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the real srk by vir sanghvi- fab article (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Perk.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Perk.

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

Originally posted by --.munchkin.--

Beautiful article ! Gosh srk..hes just amazing n his charm is just wonderful... hes really the BESt n still so down to earth...always rooted :) Its not easy to b so modest after being one of the MOST loved person in INDIA , coming frm a normal life with no connections in bollywood...but hes such a great human being ! love him...n his movies..<3
his movies may not b that satisfactory attimes, but the fact that he does movies for his frnds also somewhere shows how much he values his people! I agree he should choose wisely too but then after seeing so much success I guess now he wants to be with his people...
 enough of my blabbering, the bottom line is, he is an AWESOME human being! Keep rocking SRK :)
Anyways Thanks for sharing!

aww nikz...so soo well said yaar..ClapClap
thanks di..Hugarticles like these, make me fall in love with him all over again..EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

IAmAHunter

IAmAHunter

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Now this is "being Human " !!!

Always loved SRK...guy is a gem...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaranishubhika124PuffinHypercitysrkliciousNikki_Titli

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I was a crazy fan of his movies around ddlj time. Lately not so much. But off screen, i LOVE the guy. He is intelligent, articulate, self depreciating yet confident. I love love love his real persona.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

you2oblivious.Nikki_Titli

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
must say this has got to be one of the best articles i read so far

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oblivious.Nikki_Titli

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Aww dat was a sweet article...Big smile

oblivious.Nikki_Titli

pikku05

Goldie

pikku05

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
nize article...itz hiz offscreen persona tat i actually fell 4..luvvv srkkk...:)

oblivious.Nikki_Titli

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Oh I Loved This article Like Anything Heart
What a treat to read!

Especially these parts

He is the one star I know who treats everyone in the same way and has no time for nakhras or attitude. Throughout our session, he was the Shah Rukh of old: easily approachable; willing to answer questions about anything; and well-mannered and chivalrous.

And

I much prefer him this way. He seems real and genuine. He is no longer a prisoner of our expectations or of the image cultivated over the decades. This is the real Shah Rukh: flesh, blood, anger, humour, and as always, that engaging intelligence.

oblivious.Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top