Celebrity Fan Clubs

|ArjunBijlani|FC (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
nyone here saw  "The Serial"??its goin to be a pathbreakin show lik "Gumrah"...i saw the 1st epi..n i mst say i LOVED LOVED the concept..its soo so REAL...one side it shows hw fans c their actors n "assume" most of the times hw they wilb..n other side they show hw far its true n hw far its wrong evn above wht a fan can think... Rocking Concept by Balaji Telefilms n Channel V...it made me relate to soo many things i hv seen in IF n FB n also things i felt myself...i din had ny favs frm this show...bt am defo in for this show coz of its bold concept...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_winchesters

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|ArjunBijlani|FC (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_winchesters

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_winchesters

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
heyyo dee Hug

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

rani now u can disclose the source who gave you information that the show would end

though i dnt follow the show...bt i feel bad for fans...such unfortunate turn of events so suddenly...time n time again such things make me feel hw LUCKY v were with MJHT as it ended well jst lik v fans deserved to hv aftr soo much lovin d show...

luv_winchesters

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

luv_winchesters

aj_madz

Groupbie

aj_madz

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Omg omg... kya pic hai... Uff... lovely... so Mr bijlani is turning into paka bollywood person...
Zayda pershan nah its fiza.. picture dekh ker raha nhi gaya.. so cell se hi... bt this is Wao..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premanaNikki_Titli

aj_madz

Groupbie

aj_madz

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

rani now u can disclose the source who gave you information that the show would end

though i dnt follow the show...bt i feel bad for fans...such unfortunate turn of events so suddenly...time n time again such things make me feel hw LUCKY v were with MJHT as it ended well jst lik v fans deserved to hv aftr soo much lovin d show...

Ya true..not good shud have given proper ending...but very unlucky for sanaya... now she can do NB..

Nikki_Titli

well-wisher

IF-Dazzler

well-wisher

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged

omggg am DEAD...reason c my new topic here..

OMFGG PICTURE PERFECT MOMENT- AB & SRK Together!!!

Ek picture dekh ke hum fans ka ye haak hai to tub kya hoga agar AB & SRK kabhi ek saath bollywood movie mein dikhen to..kaash aisa kuch ho...AB as younger brother of SRK...full fledged role mein...kaash...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

premana--Sanchu--Nikki_Titli

aj_madz

Groupbie

aj_madz

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by well-wisher

omggg am DEAD...reason c my new topic here..

OMFGG PICTURE PERFECT MOMENT- AB & SRK Together!!!

</div>
<div>

Ek picture dekh ke hum fans ka ye haak hai to tub kya hoga agar AB & SRK kabhi ek saath bollywood movie mein dikhen to..kaash aisa kuch ho...AB as younger brother of SRK...full fledged role mein...kaash...

Hum se koi na tu kuch suny ga nah hi samjhy ga... we will b just watching the screen with open. mouth... Shocked LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

premanawell-wisherNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top