Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

What a body

harshiti_dd Senior Member
harshiti_dd
harshiti_dd

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Jhanvi is dead due to poison.

Annaya received Jhanvi's heart. She struggled. Now she gained strength to shout at co-worker for editing her work. all these things can't happen in 24 hrs. transplantation itself will take hours. So It must be more than a 3 or 4 after Jhanvi's death.

Still Jhanvi's body didn't start decay. Its normal like living human body. Even a sleeping/ fainted person can't be kept in sitting position. Here we saw bike ride and in the wheel chair.LOL

A dead body gets stiff after few hours of death. The weight also increases. Both didn't happen to Jhanvi's body.Clap

Still there is no bad smell from the body. Did Viraj used any special method to preserve this body?Confused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKphilcriticaleyesPristineSoul.Vrish.ForeverSHINeemysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrish-SMay31-Anjali_prerna4rishavcarisma2

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Lotion that he bought from Egypt..hahah i don't know where it delivered this quick..but apparently that was the dialogue KV had the other day! Wink about the weight..aren't skates carying her instead of VD carrying her...hahaha

about Ananya well if we had funny BG for so many awkward moments,,,annya's waking up and running to cover her own story wasn't too too bad i suppose.. i mean common u gotta admit the past episodes had many boo boos compare to this one! I am satisfied cz they atleast showed her face rather than dragging it to next week.Big smile & i won't list them i promise as i don't want another warning!LOL

Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 25 November 2012 at 2:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKharshiti_ddPristineSoulForeverSHINee

harshiti_dd
harshiti_dd

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
In Viraj case from the start everything appears like magic. Viraj the great magician.
but heart transplanted patient running within few days looked unrealistic

how is it possible?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08MahinKcriticaleyesPristineSoulForeverSHINeeRoyalLEO_KrrishAnjali_

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
they showed two days i think...but still it's too quick..Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKharshiti_dd

harshiti_dd
harshiti_dd

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
yes. too early

now this Jhanvi body is too much

they should atleast show jhavi tied with wheel chair. but sitting posture only head down looks funny

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKcriticaleyesPristineSoulForeverSHINeeRoyalLEO_Krrish

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
What can i add - even cartoons have more realism

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aasha2MahinKcriticaleyesPristineSoul.Vrish.ForeverSHINeeRoyalLEO_Krrishsnowflake.

Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshiti_dd

Jhanvi is dead due to poison.

Annaya received Jhanvi's heart. She struggled. Now she gained strength to shout at co-worker for editing her work. all these things can't happen in 24 hrs. transplantation itself will take hours. So It must be more than a 3 or 4 after Jhanvi's death.

Still Jhanvi's body didn't start decay. Its normal like living human body. Even a sleeping/ fainted person can't be kept in sitting position. Here we saw bike ride and in the wheel chair.LOL

A dead body gets stiff after few hours of death. The weight also increases. Both didn't happen to Jhanvi's body.Clap

Still there is no bad smell from the body. Did Viraj used any special method to preserve this body?Confused

ha ha ha.  Bravo

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
harshiti_dd, good observations - all of them.  There was no way Viraj could have transported that body on his bike.  And Jhanvi's corpse looks as fresh as ever.

The balm from Egypt - I wonder whether they used the same sort of cream the ancient Egyptians used on the mummies.  But yeah, even assuming that Viraj - that stickler for cleanliness - has infinite capacity to withstand the smell of a corpse, in this many days, that corpse would be rotting and attracting flies and all other insects.

Which brings me to the other question - how did the search of Viraj's mansion not yield the corpse?  The smell alone would have given it away.  More seriously, since Sriti has left, why not let Jhanvi have a proper funeral done by Sunisha, Gayatri & Uma?

I don't mind the serial continuing, but they need to close on this Jhanvi thing like - last week!  It's totally pissing me off Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08PristineSoulRoyalLEO_Krrish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index