Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
By hearing the accident news of ASR, the forum itself died. What to do now? This much only we love our ASR dears?

The reason everyone loses their motivation very easily is that they don't have any reason to fight  or they have not made up their mind to fight for this. Some ppl at least in some point of time thinks that it is a fiction, why do we do this much for it.

There are so many uproars and protest from the side of ppl for a book and its content, no one ever teases those ppl who are considered to be intellectual group of ppl who are protesting the content of a book. This is a country where ppl even protests against the content of a cinema, why?, these are also fictional characters na, why we would consider them as real?

Many are teasing those who are engaged in the protest saying they can use their quality time into some important social issues, I would like to ask those ppl why they are spending their quality time in this forum when they know they are going to discuss abt fictional characters in this forum, so this is not wasting time for them?

I have taken the show very seriously. We are offered something and now are being denied of that. Why so? I think it is my duty to raise my voice against that. Let it be the channel/PH/BS, whoever it may be. I do believe when they sign up some ventures, they do have some responsibility towards it. It is their life, I agree, but we didn't invite any of them to come and do this show, so when they offer something, they should fulfill their duty towards it with due responsibility. they still think they do not owe an answer to the audience, they do, for their kind information, they do owe an answer to the viewers.

Some may say it is our choice to watch or not watch the show, yes agreed, but I really want to know then why did we bashed and beat GH left, right and front  who said the same thing before. So things are not that simple. We have been watching this show for 1.5 years and suddenly because of these ppl's crap mentality we have been asked to stop watching a show, somehow this is not acceptable for me at least.

For the time being, I think SP/PH won and we have lost or our silence indicates we failed to prove our point, have we really lost this? 

If we think that we are not doing right, then there is no meaning in fighting. I still think we do this for our show and our fictional characters.

I posted this thread for those ppl who are interested in this show and its original stuff, ppl who are not in favor of this idea are not expected to argue with me (they can comment what they like, no offence), IF ANYONE WANTS TO COMMENT ON THIS.

Thank you ppl.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najFazzicupdPrasanna_dhanu-vaidehi-nashmiaRee1306in_luv_wit_lifeshar19ragvir.fantamy267GodhuliLogonBornThisWay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Accident hua ASR ka and who died...the forum" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
yeah.. your title says it all.. forum is dead from yesterday..
and SPL ..  and no news of protest frm there made it more worse ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetJasmine-

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by godhuli_4_Sarun

yeah.. your title says it all.. forum is dead from yesterday..
and SPL ..  and no news of protest frm there made it more worse ..

I expected this, seeing Barun and Sanaya, they may give up. We don't have any restrictions here dear, we will fight. Don't be so dependent on them. SP might be thinking that we lost it, but we have not and we have to prove that to SP.

GodhuliLogon

Tanumon

Goldie

Tanumon

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
neither Arnav will die nor the forum, agar kisiko marna hai to o hai ... u know who?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamy267GodhuliLogon-SweetJasmine-

tamy267

IF-Sizzlerz

tamy267

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
had lot of expcxtations from UK ArShians...now am completely blank !
how dare SP/PH came up with this idea of killing ASR ??? I ask how ??
our constant mails,calls,spams werent enough to make them realize how much we love ASR ??? how much we r attached to the character ??
they why this ??? u r right ! accident hoga ASR ka aur yahan marenge hum !
SP/PH r taking full revenge!

I'm still spamming with the hope they'll change the track at last.

yeh ek ummeed hai jo jata hi nahin hai !

AR_EternalLove

IF-Rockerz

AR_EternalLove

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
we will fight for our show till end...i wont give up so easily

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nashmia-SweetJasmine-

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanumon

neither Arnav will die nor the forum, agar kisiko marna hai to o hai ... u know who?

yeah hue na baat

but .. what to do now.. shooting has been done.. barun will not re-shoot anything for d time being.. its d reality..

but next month trp will come out and it will be d lowest .. so they might end this show ..

the show cant go on without barun..

I am confused about what is actually our demand .. we want it end if not arshi .. isnt it ? if really barun dont come back what will happen to the show does it matter .. ?

I am big time confused here .. but one thing for sure star plus knows who r popular and who has more fanz.. see the rajan shah's tweet ..
Rajan Singh ?@rajansinghstar

Never realised so many people hated me in India who I have never met in my life, I suppose thats all

in the life of a TV executive from UK !

So star plus knows that Fanz are totally disappointed.. now if they can come up with IPK season 2 then it will be d best with Sarun again..

-SweetJasmine-

ragvir.fan

IF-Sizzlerz

ragvir.fan

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
very true...its we who make ipkknd so popular...

-SweetJasmine-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top