Posted: 11 years ago

EHMMBH Chronicles #10: Challa

Special Thanks To:

-Stutz- and OnlyHope for making the Section Headers
_Aanchal_ for making the winner sigs
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago

by StarPlus Website

Vanshika goes to the storeroom to get rangoli powder and gets locked inside because of the faulty lock on the door. Viren and Viraat try to break down the door but in vain. Karan opens the lock with a hairpin and rescues Vanshika. Swamini forgives Dadaji. Viren and Viraat order a sherwani for Karan for Diwali. Viraat and Karan buy fire crackers for the family. Viren scolds Viraat for neglecting to buy crackers for the kids of the orphanage. Inder praises Maanvi's rangoli preparation.

Beeji's family misses Jeevika and Maanvi on Diwali. Vanshika and Viraat exchange Diwali wishes with them on the phone. Maanvi overhears Karan talking to someone on the phone about his successful entry into the Vadhera house. The Vadhera family watches while the house staff burst crackers. Karan tells Viraat that Viren is upset because Swamini had given the puja thali to him on Dhanteras. He creates a rift between Viren and Viraat. The family is glad to see Swamini bursting crackers with Karan.

Inder tells Viren that they need to look for proof of Karan's birth to make sure he is Swamini's son. Karan overhears their conversation. Swamini is outraged when Maanvi questions Karan about his suspicious phone conversation. Karan claims that he was speaking to his friend about becoming a part of the Vadhera family and winning their approval. He is offended by Inder, Dadaji and Maanvi's suspicion. He plans to take a DNA test to prove that he is Swamini's son. Badi Beeji has a heart attack.

Dadaji tells Jeevika that Karan should take the DNA test because he does not want Swamini to face deception. Karan overhears their conversation. Jeevika reassures Karan that she trusts him. Maanvi and Viraat get ready for the second round of the singing competition. Badi Beeji is admitted in the hospital. The doctor informs the family that Badi Beeji had a minor heart attack. Beeji calls Jeevika and informs her about it. Swamini is worried that Maanvi's suspicion will separate Karan and her.

by -ritchelle-

In my opinion, the entire BBG falling sick track was deemed unnecessary. The CVs are already handling two parallel tracks at the same time, and now they think of introducing the third? Preposterous! And what was the need of that track if BBG was cured so easily? In my opinion, that track was absolutely unnecessary, which means all scenes associated with her constitute to be Filler Scene of the Week.

by -ritchelle-

The saddest scene of the week has got to be the scene where Swamini finally reunites with her long lost son, Karan. Seema did a wonderful job of conveying the joy and grief of a mother who was unaware of her son's existence for all this while, which made the scene all the more touching. However, I have to admit, Azim's stone-faced expressions did dampen the scene for me! However, the camera work and the direction for the scene was amazing, which is why this scene deserves to be the Sad Scene of the Week.

by jnawaz

So for me...funny scene of the week was the entire flashback sequence about Swamini Bua's past...hear me out before you judge...😆...from the very beginning of the show Swamini Bua and Dadaji have been all about what is proper...khaan ka naam, izzat and all that...kitne baar inn dono ne Manvi ko tang kiya...neecha dikhaya...all in the name of what is proper and acceptable behavior for the all mighty Vadera family...and here comes in the story of how Vadera Khandaan ki apni beti had a torrid affair with one of her father's employees...married him over a "proper" suitable dulha...then...proceeded to have a child with him...a child who was taken and declared "Dead" by the patriarch of the family...Dadaji...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Hypocrisy at its best!! these two should look at themselves before they begin to lecture others about proper behavior and all that...i mean...main hasoon nahin toh kya karoon...kya faltu mein dimag kha rahe hai CV's!! ðŸ˜¡

by -RD-

This edition Character(s) of the Week - the awesome four

Jinhe one banati hai Love ki strong  dorr

No one can break that solid bond - try one and all

The one who tries shall script their own fall

So this week  Viren Jeevika Manvi Virat it is

Hopefully  them together will take out Karan ki Fizz😳

by jnawaz

"..Badi Maa aapse naraaz hosakti hai paar khabi nafrat nahin kaar sakti..." - Viren

Why i chose this particular dialogue...well...its because putting Badi Maa and Dada ji aside...its a very true statement when you put it in the context of any parent-child relationship...ill be the first to admit...i argue with my parents (especially mom) left, right and center...mom is traditional...im not...mom is old school...im not...so we get into it every weekend when im back home...and true...i may not LIKE my mother most of the time...but i do LOVE her...same goes for dad...gets on my last nerve with some things that he has set as a double standard for me and my brother...but...doesnt mean i love him any less...as they say...gusse mein log kya kuch nahin keh jaate...its like that for many parent-child relationships...thats why i chose this as Dialogue of the week...because it resounds with me in my life...

by -Predator-

Kushal and Nia with cute puppies definitely made them eligible for this!

by -Predator-

This week's Diwali celebrations had the two pretty women looking extremely gorgeous in their respective Indian outfits. The mix and match of both sisters made them shine!

by jnawaz

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't Swamini Bua create a huge stink about how the Vadreas didnt play with patakas during Diwali and all that during Virika wedding...created a huge old tamasha because Manvi wanted to light patakas and she said in very clear terms that they only enjoyed with the naukars did the firing of patakas...she did...right? cuz here were are one year in the future with Shlok bursting patakas and he's no naukar (unless i missed something)...

by OnlyHope / -Predator-

Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago

by OnlyHope

VirIka
(Animated)

by -Pooja-

Your gift😛

VirMan
(Animated)

by sameelasanraj

Here's your gift 😛

by OnlyHope

by SaraPari

Here's a sig you  get to use for the week! 😛

VirIka
(Animated)

by -Hoor-
Here's a sig you  get to use for the week! 😛

VirMan
(Animated)

by SaraPari

Your winning sig for the week! :D

by Deepali88

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELvZhKCbjzI&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

by AshhVirman

Your gift:

by -Predator-

By Sameerakryan

Here's your gift! 😛

by -Predator-

By meant4uonlie

Here's your winning sig that you can use for the week! 😳

by _Aanchal_

Virika:

Forever and Ever
Kays94

Your gift 😳

VirMan

i m in love with u r neighbour
by uzmasable

Your gift 😳

by _Aanchal_

Insecurities make him real, human...
by munnihyderabad

Thanks for keeping the forum alive with great topics! Keep it up 😛

by -Predator-

1. This week witnessed a couple of interesting off screen activities.
We saw Nia Sharma aka Manvi promoting the upcoming flick "Talaash" with Aamir Khan on Star Plus.

2. Through the Twitter Land, we were also informed that Karan and Krystle will be making their next International SP Trip to Los Angeles soon.

by -Predator-

Karan Karan Karan. Need I say more? Basically the excitement about whether he really is Swamini's son, and if not, then what are his intentions? At this point, this is what viewers are thinking about. Along with that, seeing Virat and Manvi progress in their competition, I think things will break out to small tiffs between them. 

In the upcoming week, we will witness more problems that Karan will cause in the Vadhera household, I have a feeling his real identity and intentions too will be revealed next week. And perhaps, some disliked VirMan fights.

Oh the precap! How can we forget to put Swamini the kamini in the picture? Technically, her problems with Manvi are never ending, despite everything that Manvi has already done, Swamini still doubts her instincts.

by -ritchelle-

I would have to give this week 3 stars, and that too because I am being overly generous. I am not at all pleased with the way things have been going, and I'd rather the tracks change very soon. However, to my great joy, spoilers have declared that Shekhawat is associated with Jaiswal, which is why I am actually hoping to see a good plot line in the coming future!

So, as promised, we have something special for the 10th issue of the EHMMBH Chronicles!

Let's see how much you all know the show and check your skills on the forum happenings as well ;)

Answer the following 10 questions (or as many as you can).

1. Why did Dr. Manan and Jeevika meet at the Ghaat?

2. What was the reason behind Maanvi keeping a fast on Karwa Chauth before Jeevika's marriage?

3. Why was Maanvi forbidden to be a part of Jeevika's marriage celebrations?

4. On what song did Maanvi perform at Jeevika's mehndi function? What movie was the song from?

5. On what occasion did Maanvi reveal her illness to Jeevika?

6. On Mata ki Chowki, why did Viraat take Maanvi to a doctor?

7. Name all the gifts that Maanvi gave Jeevika before her marriage.

8. Name the song and movie to which Inder Chachu and Madan Chachu performed at Viren-Jeevika's engagement.

9. Who made the current banner of EHMMBH forum?

10. Who was the seventh MOTW of EHMMBH forum?

PM all answers to me (OnlyHope) by Thursday November 29, 2012.
Winners will be announced in the next issue of the newsletter! :)

-EHMMBH Newsletter Team

Congratulations everyone!
A big shoutout to everyone in the team for their hardwork and countless efforts! 🤗 Thank you <3
Fantastic Newsletter!!
Congratulations everyone :')
Congratz all! 🤗
Vil answer all the questions asap! 😃