Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 99)

thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 25 May 2005 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dream

Thikana did U went to all the Sana-Saxena concert?my friends went to the Sheraton concert they said it was super & ya is Amit Sana coming with Abhijit, Rahul n Prajkta {as u said he's coming here again}

I wish I could go to all the concerts....Cry I went to DCL's one..... But some of my friends went to Jhakanaka concert.... They said Amit was rocking & so was Rahul Saxena....

I hard that in Ctg there were 50,000 inside the stadium & 10,000 were outside! they culdnt get in!!

Amit is not coming with Abhi n bla bla..... som1 known to me is trying to bring Amit in end july.... depends on Amit whether he can make it or not....Smile I hope he comes!!!!

Edited by thhikana - 25 May 2005 at 11:22am

thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 25 May 2005 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Neha..... Cool avatar!Thumbs Up
cuterawan Groupbie
cuterawan
cuterawan

Posted: 25 May 2005 at 11:29am | IP Logged
oh wow, unfortunately dont get ntv...........cool info on abi, wat a cutie!
thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 25 May 2005 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shama

Ok guys, This is gonna be long!!!

The show was s'posed to start at 8:30 pm, but ppl starting crowding from 5:00 pm to get front seats. Amit and rahul were s'posed to sing at Sheraton, and then come and sing at Dhaka Club. The roads were crowded for miles (i think), and ppl were getting off on the main road to get in.

As u guys know, it is "baisakh" rite now, so the threat of storms and tornadoes is pretty high. Anyway, while we were waiting, it started to get windy, and 1/3rd of the "shamiana" (the thing with bamboos and cloths under which guests sit at functions), collapsed. PPl were screaming and trying to run out.Ouch Then, it was announced that the stars had arrived and everyone hurried back!!! I think most of us were ready to endanger our lives too see those two stars live!!LOL

Anyway, it started raining, but ppl were still waiting for them. RAHUL showed up at 11:15 pm, and, as u can guess, the crowd went crazy!!!!!!Clap. It was obvious that he was tired, but he was still doing gr8!! He sang a lot of the popular songs like Dil Chahta hai, Hum Dono, Chhaiyya Chhaiya, Tanhayee, Mohabbatein Lutaunga and some more that I cant remember coz I m tired from singing with himEmbarrassed. Anyway, he was so sweet, he let the audience sing parts of the songs. He even said, "U guys are so good, if u were at Indian Idol, then we wudnt have made it so far!!!Embarrassed". He's so humble and electrifying at the same time!!!Clap 

Anyway, after that AMIT came around 11:45, and yes, I stood up on my chair!!! EmbarrassedPPl were trying to grab him and get on the stage!!! It was mass hysteria!!!Wacko Amit said "Bangladesh, ami tomake bhalaobashi (i love u!)"!!! and I think I can vouch for everyone when I say that we had goosebumps!!!LOLLOLLOL. He sang Deewana, Kisna, Channa Ve, Neele Neele Ambar, Bijuria and a few more. He asked the audience to sing with him, but ppl were already singing and dancing with him!! Ppl kept screaming AMIT, AMIT, AMIT, everytime he finished a song. ClapClapClapI was singing, clapping, and whisting, but I just cudnt believe that I was seeing Amit from such proximity. He sang really, really well, even though he seemed to be very tired. 

At one point, Amit took off his jacket, and kept in on a chair, since it was so hot!! He was looking so cute in his black t-shirt!!! And the cute boy has even developed biceps!!! Clap

Anyway, the disappointing part was that when he was singing Rabba, there was sm technical problem with the musical instuments, and thus, the music came to halt. CryAmit seemed a bit disappointed, as we all were. The same stupid thing happened to his next track!!!CryCryCry.

Then Amit and Rahul decided to move on to their duets, where they sang Pal, and Koi Kahe. As u can imagine, they were a deadly combo!!!ClapClapClap

Anyway, the show ended there, and I went up to see Amit up close. I saw that he was surrounded by girls and bodyguards!!LOL One girl actually ran away with his jacket!!!!!Shocked Later I saw a boy returning it!!LOL Poor Amit and Rahul had to disappear into the guest house to save themselves from the aggressive fans!!!OuchOuch

If I have missed anything, i m sorry. But I came back at 2:00 in the morning, and still dazed from seeing my sweetheart!!!Embarrassed BOTH THEIR VOICES ARE SO UNIQUE AND POWERFUL, IT WAS OVERWHELMING.

But I wud like to say that now I can see why Rahul also has such a large fan following. They're BOTH AWESOME & ELECTRIFYING!!! And very nice and down to earth!!! Hope that they stay that way!!!

Dream this is for u...Smile

jdmgrh Newbie
jdmgrh
jdmgrh

Posted: 25 May 2005 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
does anyone have the dvd that of idol that has come out on indiatimes / times music which has videos by the top 4 ....
luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 25 May 2005 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Hey simi di!! Thank u! C i told u i will change.. RD is back
Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 26 May 2005 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jdmgrh

does anyone have the dvd that of idol that has come out on indiatimes / times music which has videos by the top 4 ....

I do! I do! I do!.....but i m not sure if its by times music or sm legally established company...Embarrassed

Edited by Shama - 26 May 2005 at 4:14am
dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 26 May 2005 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Vcool your bangla words are right so dont be sorry, "ami bhalo achi",I mean "I am well".Smile

Fanz do watch Sana-Saxena concert in NTV tonight at 9.30 (Bangladeshi time) & U know tonight the new American Idol will be announced watch it at 8.00(India time) in Star World.Tongue

Thikana thanks for the post…I wish I were in the concert…… but this time I hope I'll not miss the Rahul-abhi- shukre concert……

Shama what songs are there in the vcd of 4 idols ….do tell me…. & from where have U got it tell me pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzClap

Go to top