Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 78)

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Ok guys, This is gonna be long!!!

The show was s'posed to start at 8:30 pm, but ppl starting crowding from 5:00 pm to get front seats. Amit and rahul were s'posed to sing at Sheraton, and then come and sing at Dhaka Club. The roads were crowded for miles (i think), and ppl were getting off on the main road to get in.

As u guys know, it is "baisakh" rite now, so the threat of storms and tornadoes is pretty high. Anyway, while we were waiting, it started to get windy, and 1/3rd of the "shamiana" (the thing with bamboos and cloths under which guests sit at functions), collapsed. PPl were screaming and trying to run out.Ouch Then, it was announced that the stars had arrived and everyone hurried back!!! I think most of us were ready to endanger our lives too see those two stars live!!LOL

Anyway, it started raining, but ppl were still waiting for them. RAHUL showed up at 11:15 pm, and, as u can guess, the crowd went crazy!!!!!!Clap. It was obvious that he was tired, but he was still doing gr8!! He sang a lot of the popular songs like Dil Chahta hai, Hum Dono, Chhaiyya Chhaiya, Tanhayee, Mohabbatein Lutaunga and some more that I cant remember coz I m tired from singing with himEmbarrassed. Anyway, he was so sweet, he let the audience sing parts of the songs. He even said, "U guys are so good, if u were at Indian Idol, then we wudnt have made it so far!!!Embarrassed". He's so humble and electrifying at the same time!!!Clap 

Anyway, after that AMIT came around 11:45, and yes, I stood up on my chair!!! EmbarrassedPPl were trying to grab him and get on the stage!!! It was mass hysteria!!!Wacko Amit said "Bangladesh, ami tomake bhalaobashi (i love u!)"!!! and I think I can vouch for everyone when I say that we had goosebumps!!!LOLLOLLOL. He sang Deewana, Kisna, Channa Ve, Neele Neele Ambar, Bijuria and a few more. He asked the audience to sing with him, but ppl were already singing and dancing with him!! Ppl kept screaming AMIT, AMIT, AMIT, everytime he finished a song. ClapClapClapI was singing, clapping, and whisting, but I just cudnt believe that I was seeing Amit from such proximity. He sang really, really well, even though he seemed to be very tired. 

At one point, Amit took off his jacket, and kept in on a chair, since it was so hot!! He was looking so cute in his black t-shirt!!! And the cute boy has even developed biceps!!! Clap

Anyway, the disappointing part was that when he was singing Rabba, there was sm technical problem with the musical instuments, and thus, the music came to halt. CryAmit seemed a bit disappointed, as we all were. The same stupid thing happened to his next track!!!CryCryCry.

Then Amit and Rahul decided to move on to their duets, where they sang Pal, and Koi Kahe. As u can imagine, they were a deadly combo!!!ClapClapClap

Anyway, the show ended there, and I went up to see Amit up close. I saw that he was surrounded by girls and bodyguards!!LOL One girl actually ran away with his jacket!!!!!Shocked Later I saw a boy returning it!!LOL Poor Amit and Rahul had to disappear into the guest house to save themselves from the aggressive fans!!!OuchOuch

If I have missed anything, i m sorry. But I came back at 2:00 in the morning, and still dazed from seeing my sweetheart!!!Embarrassed BOTH THEIR VOICES ARE SO UNIQUE AND POWERFUL, IT WAS OVERWHELMING.

But I wud like to say that now I can see why Rahul also has such a large fan following. They're BOTH AWESOME & ELECTRIFYING!!! And very nice and down to earth!!! Hope that they stay that way!!!

Edited by Shama - 21 April 2005 at 3:24am

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 4:01am | IP Logged
   tHANK U VERY MUCH SHAMA!!!!!! U HAD XPLAINED THE WHOLE THING IN SUCH A WAY THAT I COULD IMAGINE MYSELF 2 B IN THAT CONCERT ND WATCHING MY FAV. AMIT SANA & RAHUL SAXENA. U DESCRIBED THE EPISODE LIKE A NEWS REPORTER. EVEN IF U HAVE MISSED ANYTHING THERE IS NOTHING TO FEEL SORRY ABOUT. WAT MORE CAN WE ALL EXPECT FROM U.
Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 4:31am | IP Logged
hey shama  ur review is awesome u r so lucky u got to see them perform i have not even seen them infront of me and u saw them peforming that was gr8 and i know how excited u must be it's really kool to meet someone u like and admire so much best of luck to u for the future that u attend another concert of amit sana as well...!!!!
snowflakes Groupbie
snowflakes
snowflakes

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 6:49am | IP Logged
 I WISH I COULD BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111Cry
II&HP fan Senior Member
II&HP fan
II&HP fan

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Hey does anyone know when and in what channel they r going to show the concert on TV?
luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Fashion idol
Indian Idol's Abhijeet Sawant will be walking the ramp for Samsung. We hear he'll even do a short performance. Sawant confesses he's a little nervous. "I did watch ramp modelling up close during the Miss India contest, but it's the first time that I'll be doing serious stuff.''
thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:00am | IP Logged
 Dfusion Jhakanaka a huge success

The concert fever changed the daily routine in the city. Chittagong University looked deserted at 12 pm and by 1 pm it was almost empty as all the students went to enjoy Dfusion Jhakanaka. City bound Buses and other vehicles were jam packed with the music lovers. Same was true for the other educational institutions of the city.

Cues were long in the stadium area as thousands of youths were waiting to get in. Indian Idol famed stars Amit Sana and Rahul Saxena rocked nearly 50,000 fans (Tuesday) at the Chittagong stadium. As a large crowd started to gather, traffic jams were seen in the streets around the stadium even by noon. A few hundred policemen and security people had a tough time in controlling the large crowd. There were another at least 10,000 people outside the stadium who could not get in.

But the music enthusiasts braved all problems including simmering heat and other probelms for the fun. When the concert started they burst in with applause and started dancing. Indian band Silk Route and local popular band Miles also played at the concert.

Earlier Dfusion Jhakanaka was held in Dhaka at the Dhanmondi Women's Complex stadium on April 18. Dhakaites seemed to be ready to go to any extent and pay any price to rock with Indian Idol stars at the National Women Complex, Dhanmondi on April 18 at a concert. Extensive queues at the Sultana Kamal Women's Complex Dhanmondi were ample indicators that people were eager to be a part of the Dfusion Jhakanaka concert held on April 18.

Dfusion Jhakanaka was a runaway success both in Dhaka and Chittagong. This is an indication about new generation's aspiration of a different lifestyle and DJUICE will continue to entertain them.

The Indian Idol stars and Silk Route also played in a special concert at the Sheraton Winter Garden on Wednesday. It was attended by GrameenPhone corporate customers, business partners and other important guests.

snowflakes Groupbie
snowflakes
snowflakes

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amit looks really cute, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cant believe they'll not show it on tv, it looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMIT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! HE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top