Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 77)

thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by snowflakes

abhijeet is also performing.............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbut he cant be as good as amit or rahul.......Tongue

Abhijeet is not performing... he didnt come... i hard he is comin.....

Thank god amit n rahul came........ the 2 most talented guys from the indian idol contest!

Amit C U 2nite......WinkBig smileClap U R the BEST....Embarrassed

II&HP fan Senior Member
II&HP fan
II&HP fan

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shama

Originally posted by II&HP fan

Hey shama,

I also live in Dhaka, Bangladesh and i went to the concert but i went there when it was abt to end...bucz i dint hav the invitation but as i went there when it was gonna end..the guards allowed me in..and i saw rahul saxena and amit sana performing live but it was extremely hot and crowded.. i heard that amit came to dhaka bcuz some of his fans called him when he was in india and requested him to come to dhaka and thats why he came .. i also heard that Abhi's gonna come to Dhaka on 28th or sth...and i m surely going to his concert! i can hardly wait!!!wow!!its gonna be awesome!! Big smile

hey, do we  need to hav the invitation at  Dhaka Club also?

Yeah, it was damn hot!! Anyway, it was really sweet of Amit to respect his fans requests!! THAT IS WHY I LOVE HIM SO-O-O MUCH!!!!! EmbarrassedAnd he even learnt a bangla song for us!!!

As for Dhaka Club, its not by invitation, but u have to be a club member to buy! But DCL has oversold the tickets and there are ppl still waiting to buy more!!!! Thank god I got mine early!!!! Initially it was s'posed 2 be 1000 only, but they had to double that overnite!!

U can try, coz DCL is still printing a few more on special request.

But u know what happened, we called to the Sheraton Hotel where Amit n Rahul is staying and they said that they will perform at Sheraton Hotel today.....and they rnt allowing ppl who r not invited by the Grameen Phone company or sth...we have to hav sth called "DJUICE" from the Grameen Phone company if we want to go to the concert... is that true?

II&HP fan Senior Member
II&HP fan
II&HP fan

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Oh, Happy B'day Niharrika ! Smile
game Newbie
game
game

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niharika_304

me too!!wat cud b a better b'day present!!!!!!!i'll see amit live,yay!!!!!!!!

sorry i joined the forum very late so Bekated happy birthday to u,and just wait for Sana's album,that would be a true gift for u!!!!
bye
game Newbie
game
game

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niharika_304

me too!!wat cud b a better b'day present!!!!!!!i'll see amit live,yay!!!!!!!!

sorry i joined the forum very late so Belated happy birthday to u,and just wait for Sana's album,that would be a true gift for u!!!!
bye
dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Hey Shama or Thikana pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fanz tell me if there's any concert today 21th april please  my cousin is sooooooooo upset & isn't eating anything for the last 3 days as she loves crazily Amit Sana & missed their concerts coz of her exama hey pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Thikkana & anybody who had been 2 the concert yesterday , plzz share ur xperiences with us!!!!!!

As u know both Amit & Rahul Saxena r my hot favourites

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by II&HP fan

But u know what happened, we called to the Sheraton Hotel where Amit n Rahul is staying and they said that they will perform at Sheraton Hotel today.....and they rnt allowing ppl who r not invited by the Grameen Phone company or sth...we have to hav sth called "DJUICE" from the Grameen Phone company if we want to go to the concert... is that true?

U r rite about that. Poor Saxena and Sana were double booked for the evening. Grameen Phone has called them for the launch of their new SIM service, DJUICE. The concert I went to at Women's Complex was by invitation only, and I got a pass from a friend. The Sheraton affair was strictly for Grameen Phone. After that they performed at Dhaka Club. They were both so tired!! I came home at 2:00 am! 

Go to top