India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 76)

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Hi Nehaa, It is not that I have accused u of making hopeless remarks on Amit Sana. I know u have always been sporty. The person whom I wanted 2 point out to has understood it.

And yes " MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY NIHARIKAA" njoy ur day!!!!

luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 2:11am | IP Logged
A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NIHARIKA!!!!Clap
dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:00am | IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIHARIKA………

HEY THIKANA I CUDN'T GO 2 CONCERT 4 MY EXAMS BUT MY FRIENDS WENT THEY SAID IT WAS GR8 & RAHUL SAXENA DANCED A LOT….I ALSO SAW IT ON NTV NEWS & ATN NEWS.ANYWAY ARE THEY LEAVING DHAKA 21TH APRIL AT MORNING OR NIGHT IF THEY'RE GOING AT NIGHT PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ INFORM ME MY COUSIN'S SO UPSET SHE MISSED THE CONCERT FOR ALSO HER EXAMS BUT HER EXAMS ARE GOING 2 FINISH TOMORROW AT 2O'CLOCK SO PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ IF THERE IS ANY OTHER CONCERT OR ANYTHING PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ TELL ME……

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by II&HP fan

Hey shama,

I also live in Dhaka, Bangladesh and i went to the concert but i went there when it was abt to end...bucz i dint hav the invitation but as i went there when it was gonna end..the guards allowed me in..and i saw rahul saxena and amit sana performing live but it was extremely hot and crowded.. i heard that amit came to dhaka bcuz some of his fans called him when he was in india and requested him to come to dhaka and thats why he came .. i also heard that Abhi's gonna come to Dhaka on 28th or sth...and i m surely going to his concert! i can hardly wait!!!wow!!its gonna be awesome!! Big smile

hey, do we  need to hav the invitation at  Dhaka Club also?

Yeah, it was damn hot!! Anyway, it was really sweet of Amit to respect his fans requests!! THAT IS WHY I LOVE HIM SO-O-O MUCH!!!!! EmbarrassedAnd he even learnt a bangla song for us!!!

As for Dhaka Club, its not by invitation, but u have to be a club member to buy! But DCL has oversold the tickets and there are ppl still waiting to buy more!!!! Thank god I got mine early!!!! Initially it was s'posed 2 be 1000 only, but they had to double that overnite!!

U can try, coz DCL is still printing a few more on special request.

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dream

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIHARIKA………

HEY THIKANA I CUDN'T GO 2 CONCERT 4 MY EXAMS BUT MY FRIENDS WENT THEY SAID IT WAS GR8 & RAHUL SAXENA DANCED A LOT….I ALSO SAW IT ON NTV NEWS & ATN NEWS.ANYWAY ARE THEY LEAVING DHAKA 21TH APRIL AT MORNING OR NIGHT IF THEY'RE GOING AT NIGHT PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ INFORM ME MY COUSIN'S SO UPSET SHE MISSED THE CONCERT FOR ALSO HER EXAMS BUT HER EXAMS ARE GOING FINISH TOMORROW AT 2O'CLOCK SO PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ IF THERE IS ANY OTHER CONCERT OR ANYTHING PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ TELL ME……

On behalf of thhikana, lemmi tell u that Amit and Rahul are performing at Winter Garden, and then at Dhaka Club tonite.

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Hey anybody who went to the dhaka concert- what songs did saxena sing- i am sure he must be good so i won't ask that.

Please let me know what songs did he sing.

Racks- i totally agree with you about the fact that rahul saxena should have been the winner- but i am sure not too many people feel that. But i have seen him perform in the saregama show on zee as well and he was brilliant there too.
snowflakes Groupbie
snowflakes
snowflakes

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:33am | IP Logged
 Happy birtheday Niharrika!Big smile
snowflakes Groupbie
snowflakes
snowflakes

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:42am | IP Logged
abhijeet is also performing.............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbut he cant be as good as amit or rahul.......Tongue

Go to top