Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 73)

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luving_gal_neha

Just heard on popkorn amit sana is singing 4 anu malik...

Well SHAMA extremely SORRY!!!!!!!!! for who said that amit sana is a crow.............  he is not dont worry....... its the talent... IT  was abhi's plus point that he luks better than amit..Talent: 1 is clasically trained and  the other isn't...1 has a softer voice and the other a strong voice..

Its like comparing shaan/udit narayn wid sonu...... its unfair!!

Lets cool and b frnz...........

A HAND OF FRNDSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Neha, u dont need to be sorry for some idiot sawant fan!! I m sure that u are a much better and more mature person than that person.

U r rite abt this tho, they cannot b compared. Their talents are very different.

Its just that my eyes like sana's face better, and my ears like sana's voice better!!! No law against that!!!LOL

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Just came back from Amit Sana and Rahul Saxena's concert! The ppl went crazy!!!! when they came.

Both performed really well!! I must say, My SANA didnt let me down! HE ROCKS!!!

p.s.: neha, hand of friendship accepted!!Hug

snowflakes Groupbie
snowflakes
snowflakes

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Its gr8 to hear that SANA Rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s same here neha, hand of friendship accepted, wishing both Amit and Abhijeet the best of luck for their future!Big smile

snowflakes Groupbie
snowflakes
snowflakes

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
itsgr8 to hear that Amit is goin to sing for Anu Malik, who can resist his soulful and powerful voice ,I cant  wait for his album, i am sure its goin to Rock!Hey Shama can u plz tell me which songs he sang at the concert..................Clap
thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by snowflakes

itsgr8 to hear that Amit is goin to sing for Anu Malik, who can resist his soulful and powerful voice ,I cant  wait for his album, i am sure its goin to Rock!Hey Shama can u plz tell me which songs he sang at the concert..................Clap

Rabba, Kisna, Mohabbatain, Yamma Yamma, Yaroo Dosti, Bijuriya, Marhaba, Ajaa Soniye....

I culd not go to the concert.... but I hard these r the songs he sang...

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 12:24am | IP Logged

That's pretty much it, thhikana!! LOL

Even tho the concert was invitees only, over 4000 youngsters showed up, and were screaming amit's name!!! I cud barely stand there!!!

At one point, Amit said "Aap log to kamaal ke hai yaar!!!".....heheh i hope he meant me!!!!Embarrassed 

In fact, 2 guys outside the gate asked me if i wud sell my invitation for 1200 bucks!!! Man, it was worth the heat and crowd!!

PPl in Bangladesh, Amit's singing at Dhaka Club on the 20th! C u there!

racks Newbie
racks
racks

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 1:33am | IP Logged
guys,
plzzz stop fighting.both amit and abhi are good but in my opinion none of them deserved the crown.the person who really deserved it was RAHUL SAXENA.in my opinion runner up should have been rahul vaidya and 2nd runner up aditi paul.i am a fan of rahul saxena and rahul vaidya.i like all the finalists except that ravinder ravi and amit tandon.call it hype or whatever but the final competition should have been between both the rahuls and rahul saxena should have won.

Edited by racks - 19 April 2005 at 1:34am
luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Thank u sooo much shama.. tell me if i am rude sumday sumtime cuz even am a human beingSmile

Go to top