Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 72)

luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pmahesh

luving_gal_neha- 

I am Rahul Saxena fan and i still maintain that he was the best singer and he was very unlucky to be voted out so soon. The fact that he was voted out so soon does not take anything away from his singing and as you see i am not cribbing against other participants just because saxena lost- yes i was upset for sometime because singer like ravinder was still there when saxena got voted out. But i never said that rest of them were bad singers.

On the other side we have amit sana' s fans who are constantly putting down abhijeet just because they want to prove amit's talent. No one is denying amit's talent- ofcourse he is a very good singer but abhijeet was over all better combination of good singing and good personality (i don't think he is conventionally a good looker, only he has a very pleasant personality). I think it is very unfair on part of the sana's fan to call abhijeet a bad singer- he may not be brilliant but he is a very good singer. Why don't you guys accept that this contest was not just about brilliant singing - it was about choosing a singer who has a likeable personality. And on that count abhijeet was the winner- if the contest was about singing only we would have heard many more classical songs.

I still think saxena would have been a better choice because he had a terrific voice and music sense, pleasant personality and a likeable attitude but he was very very unlucky but i have moved on in life- i know he has the talent to make it and he has atleast got a platform which has brought his talent to the fore and it is only matter of time that he will succeed if he maintains his standards.

Amit sana's fans- move on because i am sure that he has also- he has got a good singing voice, he has got good sense of music and he has got the right attitude- he will go far. But putting down abhijeet will not take him far.

There was healthy competition and one has won, but both and the rest can survive in this industry as so many other singers do. If Kishore was brilliant, that does not make rafi a bad singer.

Let's appreciate good talent (which both abhijeet and amit had and surely rahul saxena, aditi, mukesh....also had). Let's not put anybody down just because we like someone- it is very unfair.

Wot rong did i say priti ???????????? I have always been supporting ABHI!!!!!!!!! maine amit ko kuch nahi kaha i am jusy fiting wid his fans cuz they say many ill things abt abhi!!!!!!!!!

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 4:42am | IP Logged
ok guys just stop argueing/fighting upon this issue both abhi and amit r different singers both r gr8 but have different fans yes i do like amit but i prefer abhijeet more and i guess same is the case with some of the amit sana fans if abhijeet n amit dun have any problem about this and they both r gr8 friends so why we fans argue on this and niharika if u say that abhi's fans go for looks then it's not the case we only go for voice and talent and yes if he has good looks so y not appreciate it we r just appreciating his talent and singing and looks so what's bad in that...!!!Smile
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

ok guys just stop argueing/fighting upon this issue both abhi and amit r different singers both r gr8 but have different fans yes i do like amit but i prefer abhijeet more and i guess same is the case with some of the amit sana fans if abhijeet n amit dun have any problem about this and they both r gr8 friends so why we fans argue on this and niharika if u say that abhi's fans go for looks then it's not the case we only go for voice and talent and yes if he has good looks so y not appreciate it we r just appreciating his talent and singing and looks so what's bad in that...!!!Smile

WAY TO GO RIDA!!!!!!!!!!!Clap

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Wow!! Just boz Amit is a bit dark, Sawant fans are calling him a crow. U guys ask us to be mature, and then resort to name-calling. Totally uncalled for.

This forum has always been about sharing info and opinions about our favorites, no matter who they are. Sawant fans are free to support sawant, and amit fans are free to support sana.

We are all here to appreciate talent in different forms. It is better for us to stay civil, and stick to respectable opinions.

U guys mite like Abhi better, and we mite like Amit better. That shud not give u the rite to call amit a crow, looks-wise, or voice-wise.

I m sorry that i cannot be as diplomatic as gamezone, I m sincerely disappointed....Thumbs Down

luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Just heard on popkorn amit sana is singing 4 anu malik...

Well SHAMA extremely SORRY!!!!!!!!! for who said that amit sana is a crow.............  he is not dont worry....... its the talent... IT  was abhi's plus point that he luks better than amit..Talent: 1 is clasically trained and  the other isn't...1 has a softer voice and the other a strong voice..

Its like comparing shaan/udit narayn wid sonu...... its unfair!!

Lets cool and b frnz...........

A HAND OF FRNDSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!

anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Some posts are really rude and derogatory. Moderators should delete those.
jdmgrh Newbie
jdmgrh
jdmgrh

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 10:50am | IP Logged

MOVE ON PPL!

I am not a Abhijeet Sawant fan but not some, in fact many of the posts are RUDE and DEROGATORY.  Amit Sana and Sawant dont even know or care what anyone writes here, but I am SURE Amit Sana will not approve  what is being written by his fans in these posts.

Amit Sana is very talented but to success in the Indian music industry takes much more than talent, its how well he plays his cards in the future and whom he chooses to associate with. The same goes for Sawant or Vaidya.

So please dudes, get over it and instead of bitching (which is fun for a while Tongue but not for long!), move on to other things...

(Heehee now I can almost visualize the Sawant bashing after my next post!)

jdmgrh Newbie
jdmgrh
jdmgrh

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Game for fame, Abhijeet savours the moment

FROM the HINDUSTAN TIMES...

Nishiraj A. Baruah

April 18, 2005|18:02 IST

When Abhijeet Sawant visited a music store in Kolkata recently, work at the busy Park Street came to a standstill for three hours. With over 3,000 fans queuing up, it was inevitable. At Shoppers Stop, Mumbai, the fan frenzy was comparable to a Sachin Tendulkar or Shah Rukh Khan visit.

Of course, he is the idol of millions, but Indian Idol Sawant, who has just released his debut album Aapka Abhijeet (Sony), has no particular idols himself. "I don't hero worship anyone," he declares. He does admire Kishore Kumar and Sonu Nigam, though, but then "I don't want to be them. I want to be me."

Life has changed for the 24 year old dramatically: He has moved house to stay with his uncle in central Mumbai. "If I go to my old colony (Sahu Nagar) to stay with my parents, I get mobbed and I can't catch up on my sleep," he says, smiling. Sleep is important for Sawant whose 14-hour-day includes live performances, ad campaigns, media interviews, practice and promotions. With work comes the moolah and Sawant seems to be making enough. But he isn't splurging, "I am getting free clothing from fashion houses, and if I go to a shopping mall, I will probably end up spending all," he says. Which is why he is "saving and investing" for leaner days.

So far, the going has been good. His album, a collection of romantic ballads, has been selling well. A video will be shot soon and if he has his way, he would like Amitabh Bachchan and Rani Mukerji to feature in it. The album ends with an HIV awareness number based on Lionel Ritchie's One World. Playback offers have come from Shankar Mahadevan and Anu Malik.

But he has one major dilemma yet to address. With thousands of hysterical female fans on his back, Sawant is facing a "problem of plenty." He has this advice for Indian Idol II contestants: "Smile like me!"

Go to top