India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 71)

snowflakes Groupbie
snowflakes
snowflakes

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
plz dont say names.............its too rude wait till u abhi fans eat ur words swhen Amits album releases soon...................Wink

snowflakes Groupbie
snowflakes
snowflakes

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Also u guys, I have seen American Idol and the basic criteria there is the voice and if u look at the past winners none of them were extraordinarily beautiful, infact Ruben was extremely fat, however i have recently seen the performance of Fantasia( last yrs winner) and she was horrible , all she did was just scream, plus to have good looks and a good voice helps..........ex. britney spears, Madonna, of course they r pop icons and in India there isn't much scope for pop industry as such, and everyone wants to be a part of the film industry and in such case one should've voted for Amit sana for his original voice and immense talent, he'll reach tremendous heights pretty soon  , also its talent what counts and not appearance ex. Sharukh khan, kajol, thou they r pleasant looking but not extremely beautiful, its ur talent wat takes u far and not ur appearance, the name abhijeet would soon be lost in the crowds u abhi fans will see............................Tongue

thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shama

But we are facing what has happened!!

WE ARE FACING THE REALITY THAT:

1) Amit Sana sings better

2) Amit's career will start off and he will soon be the top singer

3) Abhijeet has already won the Indian Idol for overall moderate performance (good luck to him for future)

4) Abhijeet sang badly at JJKN

5) Amit's Chhaiya Chhaiya on TV R-O-C-K-E-D!!!!

6) Both will have albums, sana fans will buy sana's one, and abhi's fans will buy amit's one...............................oooops, i mean abhi's one............LOLLOLLOL

Exactly.... and i want to add that some ppl thinks amit cant sing slow track songs.... then they should listen to "Jo Wada kiya", "Mora Sainya", "Yaroo dosti bari hi hasin hai"......

seems abhijeet's fans r not ready to accept the reality..... Anyway thats not my concern....

sia_1 Newbie
sia_1
sia_1

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

i'm new in the group...'ve just read some comments...

Fox tells everybody "grapes are sour". feeling that amit's fans are in the same position...very natural

i think the songs of amit's album will have very unique lyrics...know why??... the way he forgets his lyrics during performances..( remember columbus and khudko kya?)....the lyricist wont have to bother too much...only "la la la la" will be enough!!!..hmmm now i understand that he is really unique...unique style of forgetting lyrics..lol

never mind

ba bye

dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Amit Sana & Rahul Saxena's Concert Is Today At 2o'clock At Dhanmondi Womens Complex,Dhaka,Those Who Live In Dhaka If They've Got Tickects Can Go There, I'm Not Going But My Friends Are Going ….i think some fanz r bangladeshi here so u can enjoy it...

luv rahul vaidya

jdmgrh Newbie
jdmgrh
jdmgrh

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Little Rahul

SCREEN Magazine / EXPRESSINDIA

Posted online: Friday, February 18, 2005 at 0000 hours IST

The other day, we were watching an old episode of Chalti Ka Naam Antakshari on STAR Plus. It was a children's special episode and one face was looking very familiar.

Little Rahul
The other day, we were watching an old episode of Chalti Ka Naam Antakshari on STAR Plus. It was a children's special episode and one face was looking very familiar. A closer inspection revealed that he was Rahul Vaidya, one of the contestants vying to be the Indian Idol on Sony. Even back then, Rahul looked every bit as arrogant and confident on the show as he does today. The little smarty pants, however, was the only one amongst the children belting out melodious numbers. Little wonder then that his talent has come to the fore, even it's on a rival channel.

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunbeam

Originally posted by thhikana

Originally posted by luving_gal_neha

Pardon me!!! but am not rahul saxena's fan.....i like u is a fan abhijeet frm the starting like u of amit!!!!!!!!! and sorry i liked amit and abhi both..cuz they did not get much hype..Big smile 

But than 2 choose bet both i chose abhi.......And if u ppl luved amit so much than y cudn't u vote sooo much 4 him that he cud win,,,and its all rubbish that abhi won cuz he is frm mumbai..bcuz all the other states were not SLEEPING. mind u have sum common sense and use a bit of ur brainz

1st of all, Sorry! i dint want to quote ur msg!

2ndly, I m not in India... thats y i culdnot Vote for Amit..... n i dont regret for that

3rdly, I m happy for amit that he didnt bcame Idol.... n he is doin better than Abhijeet.... 

4thly, Amit is a gr8 singer.. he doesnt need to b Indian Idol to sustain in the industry.... His talent is appreciated by Music guru like Sonu Nigam, Anu Malik n many more.... by the way i didn mean that abhi's talent is regcognised by none!

Finally, I want to say i really dont have any intention to fight with u guys in the forum..... Nobody is saying u pls like amit n hate abhijeet.... and to b very honest i dont hate abhijeet either..... n good 4 him that he bcame the idol. all the best to abhi

u know, tikhana, its not fair that u are only taking opinion of sonu nigam and anu malik. may b they like amit more, but the big bosses of bollywood, like AMITABH B, JAYA B, and many more prefer ABHIJEET, and only ABHIJEET!!! and their opinion counts more as they have been in the industry longer.

Amit looks like a crow, and sings like one too!!!LOL. He cant compete with Abhijeet's voice and smile!Heart 

I hope u ll not mind abput my comments.

Amit sings like a crow!!! Right???

have u seen any humans who like the singing of a crow??? But we all like ,Means we all r crows. Judges like Sonu Nigam, Anu Malik who like Amit r crows 2. People like Leslie Lewis, person who has given music 2 Amits new album is also 1.

And moreover nearly 1.5 crore population of India , whose votes enabled Amit 2 reach top 2 are also Crows????Smile

And when Amit becomes a star in future u might c many more crows!!!! And who knows u might well b 1 of them!!!! 

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
thhikana

I am Rahul Saxena fan and i still maintain that he was the best singer and he was very unlucky to be voted out so soon. The fact that he was voted out so soon does not take anything away from his singing and as you see i am not cribbing against other participants just because saxena lost- yes i was upset for sometime because singer like ravinder was still there when saxena got voted out. But i never said that rest of them were bad singers.

On the other side we have amit sana' s fans who are constantly putting down abhijeet just because they want to prove amit's talent. No one is denying amit's talent- ofcourse he is a very good singer but abhijeet was over all better combination of good singing and good personality (i don't think he is conventionally a good looker, only he has a very pleasant personality). I think it is very unfair on part of the sana's fan to call abhijeet a bad singer- he may not be brilliant but he is a very good singer. Why don't you guys accept that this contest was not just about brilliant singing - it was about choosing a singer who has a likeable personality. And on that count abhijeet was the winner- if the contest was about singing only we would have heard many more classical songs.

I still think saxena would have been a better choice because he had a terrific voice and music sense, pleasant personality and a likeable attitude but he was very very unlucky but i have moved on in life- i know he has the talent to make it and he has atleast got a platform which has brought his talent to the fore and it is only matter of time that he will succeed if he maintains his standards.

Amit sana's fans- move on because i am sure that he has also- he has got a good singing voice, he has got good sense of music and he has got the right attitude- he will go far. But putting down abhijeet will not take him far.

There was healthy competition and one has won, but both and the rest can survive in this industry as so many other singers do. If Kishore was brilliant, that does not make rafi a bad singer.

Let's appreciate good talent (which both abhijeet and amit had and surely rahul saxena, aditi, mukesh....also had). Let's not put anybody down just because we like someone- it is very unfair.

Edited by pmahesh - 20 April 2005 at 4:17am

Go to top