Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 70)

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

"Do you plan to work with any of them?
NOT right now, because I've stopped my other productions to complete this album. But I'm interested in Rahul Vaidya for sure. There's Prajakta Shukre, who's very good I also like Amit Sana's 'rock' attitude and Mukesh Pancholi's folksy feel. "

...................U SAID IT, FRIEND!!!

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 1:51am | IP Logged
i have seen alot of time that the people say that amit sana has got a rockkish attitude they don't like  his classical singing as such but as far as abhijeet is concerned so people like his melodious singing as well as his fast singing in songs like ishq kabhi kario na and channavey that r on the rock side so i guess abhijeet is more greater...!!!
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Abhijeet is the winner- accept it amit sana's fans and move ahead in life.

Abhijeet is the complete performer- great voice, fab emotions, good personality, good singing knowledge- i think he will reach the tops- it is only matter of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap
luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pmahesh

Abhijeet is the complete performer- great voice, fab emotions, good personality, good singing knowledge- i think he will reach the tops- it is only matter of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap

well said priti!!!!!!!!!!!Clap amit sana's fans live in past and try not 2 face wot has happened !!!!!!

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 4:37am | IP Logged

But we are facing what has happened!!

WE ARE FACING THE REALITY THAT:

1) Amit Sana sings better

2) Amit's career will start off and he will soon be the top singer

3) Abhijeet has already won the Indian Idol for overall moderate performance (good luck to him for future)

4) Abhijeet sang badly at JJKN

5) Amit's Chhaiya Chhaiya on TV R-O-C-K-E-D!!!!

6) Both will have albums, sana fans will buy sana's one, and abhi's fans will buy amit's one...............................oooops, i mean abhi's one............LOLLOLLOL

thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luving_gal_neha

well said priti!!!!!!!!!!!Clap amit sana's fans live in past and try not 2 face wot has happened !!!!!!

Who is disagreeing that Abhijeet is the Indian idol? We just think that Amit is better!

I thot u were Rahul Saxena's fan. So, if u say that Indian Idol was fair, then u must agree that Abhijeet is better than Rahul S. Also, then u wud also have to agree that Ravinder Ravi, Mukesh etc are all better than Rahul S., bcoz they were voted out later. Agreed???

Edited by thhikana - 17 April 2005 at 7:14am
luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thhikana

Who is disagreeing that Abhijeet is the Indian idol? We just think that Amit is better!

I thot u were Rahul Saxena's fan. So, if u say that Indian Idol was fair, then u must agree that Abhijeet is better than Rahul S. Also, then u wud also have to agree that Ravinder Ravi, Mukesh etc are all better than Rahul S., bcoz they were voted out later. Agreed???

Pardon me!!! but am not rahul saxena's fan.....i like u is a fan abhijeet frm the starting like u of amit!!!!!!!!! and sorry i liked amit and abhi both..cuz they did not get much hype..Big smile 

But than 2 choose bet both i chose abhi.......And if u ppl luved amit so much than y cudn't u vote sooo much 4 him that he cud win,,,and its all rubbish that abhi won cuz he is frm mumbai..bcuz all the other states were not SLEEPING. mind u have sum common sense and use a bit of ur brainz

Edited by luving_gal_neha - 17 April 2005 at 7:28am
thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Pardon me!!! but am not rahul saxena's fan.....i like u is a fan abhijeet frm the starting like u of amit!!!!!!!!! and sorry i liked amit and abhi both..cuz they did not get much hype..Big smile 

But than 2 choose bet both i chose abhi.......And if u ppl luved amit so much than y cudn't u vote sooo much 4 him that he cud win,,,and its all rubbish that abhi won cuz he is frm mumbai..bcuz all the other states were not SLEEPING. mind u have sum common sense and use a bit of ur brainz

1st of all, Sorry! i dint want to quote ur msg!

2ndly, I m not in India... thats y i culdnot Vote for Amit..... n i dont regret for that

3rdly, I m happy for amit that he didnt bcame Idol.... n he is doin better than Abhijeet.... 

4thly, Amit is a gr8 singer.. he doesnt need to b Indian Idol to sustain in the industry.... His talent is appreciated by Music guru like Sonu Nigam, Anu Malik n many more.... by the way i didn mean that abhi's talent is regcognised by none!

Finally, I want to say i really dont have any intention to fight with u guys in the forum..... Nobody is saying u pls like amit n hate abhijeet.... and to b very honest i dont hate abhijeet either..... n good 4 him that he bcame the idol. all the best to abhi

Go to top