Indian idol (Page 67)

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thhikana

Originally posted by gamezone

Abhijeet sang very well in yesterday's JJKN!!!Clap

Seriously?? i think he can sing a bit better than that!! it was one of his worst performances, which happens quite often though!......LOL

RELAX FRIEND!!!! DONT B SO RUDE.I 2 LIKE AMIT AS MUCH AS U DO.BUT ABHI SANG WELL YESTERDAY & WE HAVE 2 ACCEPT IT. ABHIJEET IS ALSO LIKE AMIT ,NOT HYPED MUCH BUT STILL MANAGED 2 MAKE IT INTO THE FINAL TWO (EVEN MANAGED 2 WIN).THE PERSONS WHO R HYPED MUCH R RAHUL VAIDYA & PRAJAKTA SHUKRE.I M FEDUP OF WATCHING THEM EVERYTIME IN SOME OR THE OTHER SERIALS.

DO U C ABHIJEET OR AMIT BEING IN ANY SERIALS AS MANY TIMES AS RAHUL & PRAJAKTA R DESPITE BEING IN THE TOP 2.THEY BOTH WERE HYPED RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING OF GALA ROUNDS BY JUDGES,CELIBRITIES .... EVEN IF PRAJAKTA SUNG BADLY IN COUPLE OF ROUNDS SHE WAS ALWAYS ADMIRED!!! ON THE CONTRARY AMIT & ABHIJEET BOTH WERE RATED AS UNDERDOGS AND WERE NEVER HYPED AS MUCH AS RAHUL OR PRAJAKTA.IT IS DUE 2 THEIR SHEER TALENT & EFFORTS THAT BOTH R IN FINAL 2.PUBLIC REJECTED PRAJAKTA RIGHT FROM 4TH GALA WHEN SHE BEGAN APPEARING IN LAST 3.

EVEN AFTER THAT SHE & RAHUL CONTINUE 2 GET MORE OFFERS THAN AMIT & ABHIJEET.IS IT DUE 2 THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE GREATER LUCK FACTOR????? OR IS IT DUE 2 MEDIA HYPE???

CAN ANYBODY ANSWER ME FOR WAT REASON PRAJAKTA WAS CALLED 2 SING IN THE PROGRAM "HOLI AAYEE RE" ?? RAHUL I CAN UNDERSTAND AS HE WAS IN TOP 3.BUT PRAJAKTA!!!!!! IF THEY WANTED 2 CONSIDER OTHER CONTESTANTS ,THEY SHOULD HAVE CALLED UPON RAHUL SAXENA & ADITI PAUL AS WELL.HAS ANYONE HEARD OF TOP4? ATLEAST I HAVENT.THE REASON IS JUST BECAUSE SHE IS THE FAV. OF CELEBRITIES WHO DONT EVEN KNOW A,B,C.. OF MUSIC.

SO PLZZ ITS MY REQUEST PLZZZ STOP TARGETING ABHIJEET,AS HE IS ALSO A KIND,HUMBLE & DOWN 2 EARTH GUY LIKE AMIT.THAT IS THE REASON Y THEY ARE LEFT BEHIND,AND SPOILT BRATS LIKE RAHUL VAIDYA MOVE AHEAD.

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Seriously?? i think he can sing a bit better than that!! it was one of his worst performances, which happens quite often though!......LOL

RELAX FRIEND!!! DONT BE SO RUDE.I 2 LIKE AMIT AS MUCH AS U DO.BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN WE SHOULD BASH ABHIJEET. YESTERDAY HIS PERFORMANCE WAS GOOD AND WE SHOULD ADMIT THAT.ABHIJEET IS ALSO LIKE AMIT UNHYPED PERSON. HE IS ALSO SIMPLE,HUMBLE & DOWN TO EARTH GUY LIKE OUR AMIT. THE REAL CULPRITS R RAHUL V. & PRAJAKTA.BOTH WERE HYPED BEYOND PROPORTION RIGHT FROM THE 1ST GALA BY JUDGES , CELIBRITY JUDGES WHO DID NOT KNOW A,B,C.. OF MUSIC.EVEN IF PRAJAKTA WAS ELIMINATED IN 7TH GALA ITSELF SHE & RAHUL VAIDYA R GETTING MORE OFFERS 2 SING THAN AMIT OR ABHIJEET DESPITE BEING IN TOP 2. I M REALLY FED UP OF WATCHING RAHUL & PRAJAKTA EVERY NOW N THEN.

EVEN IN "HOLI AAYI RE" PROGRAM,I CAN UNDERSTAND RAHUL BEING CALLED UPON,AS HE WAS IN THE TOP 3.BUT PRAJAKTA!!! HAS ANYONE HEARD OF TOP 4 IN ANY EVENT?? ATLEAST I HAVENT. THEY SHOULD HAVE ALSO CALLED UPON RAVINDER RAVI ND MADE IT TOP 5. AND IF IT WAS ON THE BASIS OF TALENT THEY SHOULD HAVE CONSIDERED RAHUL SAXENA & ADITI PAUL TOO.
      I WOULD ALSO LIKE 2 PUT FORWARD ANOTHER INSTANCE. IN THE ABHIJEET'S CONCERT, ABHIJEET SANG MANY SONGS , AS IT WAS PROGRAM DEDICATED TO HIM.BUT IN THE SAME PROGRAM RAHUL GOT 2 SONGS TO SING (INCLUDING A DUET) & PRAJAKTA 3.WHEREAS AMIT GOT JUST 1,CHHAIYA CHHAIYA,WHICH HE SANG BEAUTIFULLY.MORE N MORE WHAT IS PRAJAKTA DOING IN ALBUM "AAPKA ABHJEET". I BELEIVE IT IS A HEIGHT OF MEDIA HYPE.PUBLIC REJECTED PRAJAKTA RIGHT FROM 4TH GALA WHEN SHE ALWAYS USED 2 APPEAR IN LAST 3,THEN Y IS SHE AGAIN & AGAIN BROUGHT IN FRONT OF PUBLIC??? SHE & RAHUL WERE ALWAYS  APPRECIATED BY THE JUDGES EVEN IF THEY SING BADLY.FOR INSTANCE PRAJAKTA SANG "MERA NAAM CHIN CHIN CHOO" IN A VERY BORING STYLE.IN THE SAME ROUND RAVINDER RAVI SANG "JANAM JANAM KA SAATH HAI" MUCH BETTER THAN HER.EVEN THEN SHE WAS APPRECIATED BY THE JUDGES AND POOR RAVINDER RECEIVED FLAK FROM THEM.

I WONDER WAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED IF RAHUL ND PRAJAKTA HAD BEEN IN TOP 2 AND AMIT & ABHIJEET HAD BEEN IN 3RD & 4TH POSITION??? I THINK THEY BOTH R VERY SIMPLE,ND HENCE SERIALWAALAS OR FILMWAALAS DONT PAY ANY HEED TO THEM.PERHAPS THEY LIKE OVERCONFIDENT,ARROGANT & SPOILT BRATTS LIKE RAHUL VAIDYA!!!!!

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
 SORRY BY MISTAKE THERE WERE TWO SAME POSTS.
thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:26am | IP Logged

RELAX FRIEND!!!! DONT B SO RUDE.I 2 LIKE AMIT AS MUCH AS U DO.BUT ABHI SANG WELL YESTERDAY & WE HAVE 2 ACCEPT IT. ABHIJEET IS ALSO LIKE AMIT ,NOT HYPED MUCH BUT STILL MANAGED 2 MAKE IT INTO THE FINAL TWO (EVEN MANAGED 2 WIN).THE PERSONS WHO R HYPED MUCH R RAHUL VAIDYA & PRAJAKTA SHUKRE.I M FEDUP OF WATCHING THEM EVERYTIME IN SOME OR THE OTHER SERIALS.

DO U C ABHIJEET OR AMIT BEING IN ANY SERIALS AS MANY TIMES AS RAHUL & PRAJAKTA R DESPITE BEING IN THE TOP 2.THEY BOTH WERE HYPED RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING OF GALA ROUNDS BY JUDGES,CELIBRITIES .... EVEN IF PRAJAKTA SUNG BADLY IN COUPLE OF ROUNDS SHE WAS ALWAYS ADMIRED!!! ON THE CONTRARY AMIT & ABHIJEET BOTH WERE RATED AS UNDERDOGS AND WERE NEVER HYPED AS MUCH AS RAHUL OR PRAJAKTA.IT IS DUE 2 THEIR SHEER TALENT & EFFORTS THAT BOTH R IN FINAL 2.PUBLIC REJECTED PRAJAKTA RIGHT FROM 4TH GALA WHEN SHE BEGAN APPEARING IN LAST 3.

EVEN AFTER THAT SHE & RAHUL CONTINUE 2 GET MORE OFFERS THAN AMIT & ABHIJEET.IS IT DUE 2 THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE GREATER LUCK FACTOR????? OR IS IT DUE 2 MEDIA HYPE???

CAN ANYBODY ANSWER ME FOR WAT REASON PRAJAKTA WAS CALLED 2 SING IN THE PROGRAM "HOLI AAYEE RE" ?? RAHUL I CAN UNDERSTAND AS HE WAS IN TOP 3.BUT PRAJAKTA!!!!!! IF THEY WANTED 2 CONSIDER OTHER CONTESTANTS ,THEY SHOULD HAVE CALLED UPON RAHUL SAXENA & ADITI PAUL AS WELL.HAS ANYONE HEARD OF TOP4? ATLEAST I HAVENT.THE REASON IS JUST BECAUSE SHE IS THE FAV. OF CELEBRITIES WHO DONT EVEN KNOW A,B,C.. OF MUSIC.

SO PLZZ ITS MY REQUEST PLZZZ STOP TARGETING ABHIJEET,AS HE IS ALSO A KIND,HUMBLE & DOWN 2 EARTH GUY LIKE AMIT.THAT IS THE REASON Y THEY ARE LEFT BEHIND,AND SPOILT BRATS LIKE RAHUL VAIDYA MOVE AHEAD.

honestly..... i dont like prajakta n rahul V too... rahul sings better then abhi but for his personality i prefer abhi more then rahul V. i too was happy when rahul V was voted out.....

i dont like prajakta coz aditi is much more better than her!!! aditi was my 2nd fav after amit..... or i shud say i was confused btwn these 2....

anyway.... i m sorry if i hurt ur feelings gamezone.... i would b happy if amit n paul was in final two... i really cant appreciate abhi's talent.... he is a very nice guy i dont have doubt abt that.... n almost all of the finalists were very nice n humble except rahul V. prajakta n abhijeet always over rated in the show as they were good looking to most of the ppl..... i wasnt regular viewer of idol show till the 3rd gala.... so i missed rahul S's performance buti liked his song his meri bhigi bhigi. payar diwana n meri bhigi bhigi is my fav from the idol cd....

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:03am | IP Logged
I think the comment that abhijeet has not got any film offers is very unfair. He is bound by a contract by Sony and cannot sign anything till they let him.

I think his album is really nice and he sang very well in the last show though Prajakta was a big let down.

luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 7:49am | IP Logged

HEY MUKUL BRO!!!! U ROCK BHAI...............GUD GOING...Clap

I RESPECT BOTH...NO GRUDGES

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Hey guys!!

I always make fun of Abhijeet, but its all in gud humor. I do think he can sing better than his performance in JJKN. Frankly, I think he sang the song better on the Indian Idol show.

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 8:15am | IP Logged

I think that Rahul and Prajakta are too immature to have been chosen as the idol. They will definitely do better as their personalities and voices mature.

Also, I m getting quite sick of seeing idols perform at every show. I think it diminishes their value to the extent of everyday performers rather than idols.

Plus, I guess Amit is busy with other offers to come to these shows.

Go to top