India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 56)

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

resultAmit Samay not have become the Indian Idol, but life has not passed him by.

Post March 5, when the result was announced, the 22 year old is busy in meetings with people asking him to perform in stage shows. He is also flooded with congratulatory calls of well-wishers and friends. The once shy Amit deals with everyone confidently by alternating between cracking jokes and becoming serious.

His parents and sister had traveled to Mumbai from Bhilai where they live, to watch the Indian Idol finale. Amit's parents are very happy to see his dream fulfilled.

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Mr and Mrs Sana, Amit, sister Anuradha, brother Ashok with nephew and a friend.

Amit's musical journey started when he was nine years old. Since he had a good voice, his parents decided to enroll him in a professional school of classical music.

Elder brother Ashok, who currently works at Ispat, and elder sister Anuradha, an MBA, are also good singers. But they did not get the professional training Amit did. "We did not risk encouraging our elder children's musical talent because we wanted job security for them. We took a risk for Amit by encouraging him to achieve something in music," Amit's father Shyam Sundar Rao Sana, said.

Amit joined the six-year classical music diploma course at age nine at the Indira Kala Sangit University, Khairagarh, following which he learnt professional classical singing from Pandit Bimalendu Mukherjee for three years.

Music seems to run in Amit's blood. His maternal grandfather was a talented Carnatic singer.

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
will post more tommorrow..till then buh bye all..take careSmile
luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
yes i have his email id he asked me not 2 give.. so srry
thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by luving_gal_neha

yes i have his email id he asked me not 2 give.. so srry

yeah rite!! Tongue

DivaSimi01 Groupbie
DivaSimi01
DivaSimi01

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

hi guys, who were the judges on indian idol? were they mean with their comments? i am in the u.s. and we don't get the show here. but from hearing the top 2 idols sing at awards and such, they have good voices. i like abhijeet's (right name??) voice a little better.

Edited by DivaSimi01 - 30 March 2005 at 2:50pm
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
The judges were - Sonu Nigam, anu malik and farah khan. Initially farah and anu were a little mean but nothing compare to the judges of american idol.

I heard they are going to air indian idol in us as well, do try and see it if it comes. Do listen to my fav Rahul saxena who got voted out earlier- he is the best.

II&HP fan Senior Member
II&HP fan
II&HP fan

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Hey everyone , Smile

I am new here....and it is an awesome site! Big smile I totally love Indian Idol! It rocks!! I love Abhijeet, Rahul Vaidya, Prajakta, Aditi and Amit Tandon and I am very happy Abhijeet became the Indian Idol!! Yay!

Go to top