Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 54)

garima1234 Groupbie
garima1234
garima1234

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thhikana

Originally posted by gamezone

Hii all Amit Sana fans         &n bsp;   plzz stop argueing abt. who was deserving 2 b indian Idol.So wat if Amit doesnt become idol.It is not the end of the show.Show has just begun.Let us all come together to ensure that our fav. Amit doent lose to anybody in future.Let us give him enough support 2 make him 1 of the best singers in india.Right now he desperately need aur support 2 compete with others & Im sure that if he continues 2 sing the way he does,he will have Awards piled up inside his cupboard.        &nb sp;         So all of u plzz. cheer up.Big smile

OK! Gamezone!......Smile

by the way, after seeing 2days program.... i will rather say thank god amit is not theindian idol.....

abhijeet's new album "apka sleeping pill" .....Clap

thhikana,you are bang on target. LOL LOL LOL

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by garima1234

Originally posted by thhikana

Hii all Amit Sana fans         &a mp;n bsp;     plzz stop argueing abt. who was deserving 2 b indian Idol.So wat if Amit doesnt become idol.It is not the end of the show.Show has just begun.Let us all come together to ensure that our fav. Amit doent lose to anybody in future.Let us give him enough support 2 make him 1 of the best singers in india.Right now he desperately need aur support 2 compete with others & Im sure that if he continues 2 sing the way he does,he will have Awards piled up inside his cupboard.        &am p;nb sp;         So all of u plzz. cheer up.Big smile

OK! Gamezone!......Smile

by the way, after seeing 2days program.... i will rather say thank god amit is not the indian idol.....

abhijeet's new album "apka sleeping pill" .....Clap

thhikana,you are bang on target. LOL LOL LOL

lolzz LOL LOL thhikana u r funny .....

well me is an AMIT SANA fan also......i really wish him success for his future but its good to see abhijeet as an indian idol (though i was with amit sana n still am) but u know it just feels nice to see a bright young man who is not only talented but also is full of screen-persona...At this level, i would say that Abhijeet really was a good choice for Indian idol..we should face the reality that now he is the indian idol...so wat if amit sana didnt become one...AMIT is talented enough to mark success without any TITLE....and he already bagged R.s 40 lakh project...Big smileso its just the starting....Way to go Amit!!!!!!!Clap

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
So everyone just cheer up......!!!!! Smile
luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 1:35am | IP Logged

U know there is a strange coincidence bet indian idol winner abhijeet sawnt and india's best winner sarwar ahuja

1, Sarwar's initial is S.A and Abhijeet's is A.S

2, both r winners frm the talent hunt

3, Sarwar's b'day is 10.07.1980 and abhijeet's is 07.10.1980 (ulta phulta)

4, Sarwar performed on DIL NE DIL KO PUKARA and Abhijeet sang the same song!!!!!!

Wot say????

And abt the winner they say na KHEL KHATTAM PAISA HAZAM. Abhi ho ya Amit whosover wud have been the winner these sony ppl will carry them on the teir hand for a yr but as soon as they will find the 2nd india idol He will b left alon!!!!!

LIFE IS WOT U DESERVE AND NOT WOT U DESIRE!!!!!!!!!

-Neha

garima1234 Groupbie
garima1234
garima1234

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IMP TNG

Hey IMP TNG,with whom did Amit get 40 lakh contract?Please tell me more about it.
Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 3:47am | IP Logged
ok that's good that everything is back to normal n i really agree wid simplystunning's and neha's post u rock guys and thankx simply for saying that abhijeet really deserved to be idol because it is the reality..!!
gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Hey IMP TNG,with whom did Amit get 40 lakh contract?Please tell me more about it.

Ya me 2!!!!!!!!!!Im very excited

thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Ya me 2!!!!!!!!!!Im very excited

yeah me 3

Go to top