Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 50)

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Do you plan to work with any of them?
NOT right now, because I've stopped my other productions to complete this album. But I'm interested in Rahul Vaidya for sure. There's Prajakta Shukre who's very good. I also like Amit Sana's rockish attitude and Mukesh Pancholi's folksy feel.

This was quoted from:http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=122273

luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 5:08am | IP Logged
CHILLLLLLLL!!!!! Jisko banna thaa woh ban gay! the deserving guy my abhi has one!!!! Amit was but ofcourse a classical trained singer..If abhi was not dt gud mr.anu mailk wud have never said dt "AFTER SONU NIGAM, I FEEL ABHI HAS IT TO B THE NUMBER ! PLAYBACK SINGER......." and if u read wt anu mailk has to say, he says the abhijeet has it all....and hs sayz dt rite now abhijet is under a contract but as soon as he is over wid it anu will aproach him...KEEP UP THE GUD JOB ABHI..... And BTW the album is to b launched on 7th of april.....YOOOHOOOClap
gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by luving_gal_neha

CHILLLLLLLL!!!!! Jisko banna thaa woh ban gay! the deserving guy my abhi has one!!!! Amit was but ofcourse a classical trained singer..If abhi was not dt gud mr.anu mailk wud have never said dt "AFTER SONU NIGAM, I FEEL ABHI HAS IT TO B THE NUMBER ! PLAYBACK SINGER......." and if u read wt anu mailk has to say, he says the abhijeet has it all....and hs sayz dt rite now abhijet is under a contract but as soon as he is over wid it anu will aproach him...KEEP UP THE GUD JOB ABHI..... And BTW the album is to b launched on 7th of april.....YOOOHOOOClap

I WUD LIKE 2 CLEAR UR DOUBT FIRST THAT WAT ANU MALIK HAD REFERRED 2 IN HIS COMMENTS IS THAT "U HAVE GOT HERO'S VOICE WHICH I SEE IN SONU NIGAM WHO IS NO. 1" IT OBVIOUSLY DOESNT MEAN THAT HE IS BETTER THAN AMIT IN EVERY DEPT.

ON THE CONTRARY I WUD LIKE 2 REMIND U OF SONU'S COMMENTS ON AMIT IN GALA 2 WHEN HE SUNG "MARHABA MARHABA" & IN GALA 4 "BIJURIYA".ON BOTH THE OCCASSIONS SONU  HIMSELF HAD PRAISED AMIT BY SAYING," AAP HAMESHAA MERA GANA MUJHSE BHI ACHCHA GAATE HAIN". NOW WAT DO U HAVE 2 SAY ABT. THESE COMMENTS.ACC 2 U THEN AMIT SHOULD BE BETTER SINGER THAN SONU NIGAM !!!(FORGET ABHIJEET).

thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gamezone

Originally posted by luving_gal_neha

I WUD LIKE 2 CLEAR UR DOUBT FIRST THAT WAT ANU MALIK HAD REFERRED 2 IN HIS COMMENTS IS THAT "U HAVE GOT HERO'S VOICE WHICH I SEE IN SONU NIGAM WHO IS NO. 1" IT OBVIOUSLY DOESNT MEAN THAT HE IS BETTER THAN AMIT IN EVERY DEPT.

ON THE CONTRARY I WUD LIKE 2 REMIND U OF SONU'S COMMENTS ON AMIT IN GALA 2 WHEN HE SUNG "MARHABA MARHABA" & IN GALA 4 "BIJURIYA".ON BOTH THE OCCASSIONS SONU  HIMSELF HAD PRAISED AMIT BY SAYING," AAP HAMESHAA MERA GANA MUJHSE BHI ACHCHA GAATE HAIN". NOW WAT DO U HAVE 2 SAY ABT. THESE COMMENTS.ACC 2 U THEN AMIT SHOULD BE BETTER SINGER THAN SONU NIGAM !!!(FORGET ABHIJEET).

very well said gamezone Clap.... i was wondering how culd some1 like anu malik said somthin like tht abt abhijeet!!

Edited by thhikana - 25 March 2005 at 11:08am
jdmgrh Newbie
jdmgrh
jdmgrh

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 11:24am | IP Logged
 CHILL Sana Fans!! Ok Sana fans, haven't you vented enough already about him not winning Indian Idol? I haven't seen Indian Idol but have heard all the songs; there were many good singers and only one could win... here on American Idol, the judges critique not only how the singer sings, but also their appearance, thier personality, dress sense, basically the overall performance. Not just singing, and thats what Idols is all about. And also, read some comment about the finals being mumbai vs bhilai, well i would rather look at it as mumbai vs rest of india. and to add to that, i know enough people in mumbai itself who voted for amit sana, so whatever the results were, chill!! thats the nature of the Idol shows! so many great singers got thrown out earlier too! people are unpredictable and they vote in the same way...and they will vote for whoever they have a soft corner for, not necessarily the best singer... and we see that in all areas of life. Amit Sana is a great singer and one indian idol is not going to make or break his careeralthough the show has given him the much-needed exposure...lets see who lands where in a few years, he might still be the most popular singer in the country few years from now, who knows! So lets move on, jo hona tha woh ho gaya

Rahul Vaidya Fan

garima1234 Groupbie
garima1234
garima1234

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I wonder how can Abhijeet fans say that he is a better singer on the basis of the comments of Anu Malik.He is not a very good singer himself.He mostly judges people on the basis of their appearance.Amit Sana is the best singer as well as the best overall performer.
garima1234 Groupbie
garima1234
garima1234

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Here's wishing a very happy holi to all Amit Sana fans!
thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdmgrh

CHILL Sana Fans!! Ok Sana fans, haven't you vented enough already about him not winning Indian Idol? I haven't seen Indian Idol but have heard all the songs; there were many good singers and only one could win... here on American Idol, the judges critique not only how the singer sings, but also their appearance, thier personality, dress sense, basically the overall performance. Not just singing, and thats what Idols is all about. And also, read some comment about the finals being mumbai vs bhilai, well i would rather look at it as mumbai vs rest of india. and to add to that, i know enough people in mumbai itself who voted for amit sana, so whatever the results were, chill!! thats the nature of the Idol shows! so many great singers got thrown out earlier too! people are unpredictable and they vote in the same way...and they will vote for whoever they have a soft corner for, not necessarily the best singer... and we see that in all areas of life. Amit Sana is a great singer and one indian idol is not going to make or break his careeralthough the show has given him the much-needed exposure...lets see who lands where in a few years, he might still be the most popular singer in the country few years from now, who knows! So lets move on, jo hona tha woh ho gaya

Rahul Vaidya Fan

'Sana lost due to lack of cell phones'
   By: K Abbas Dodhiya
   March 6, 2005

After Abhijeet Sawant's win in Sony Entertainment's Indian Idol, sentiments were disturbed in the Amit Sana camp.

A neighbour of the Sana's said that fewer mobile phones in Chattisgarh were the reason for his loss.

"We are sad. The local boy factor and the higher number of mobile phone users in Mumbai helped Sawant win. If there were equal number of mobiles in Bhilai, we would have also sent hundreds of messages in Sana's favour and helped him win."

Sana's brother said, "Amit is more talented than Abhijeet and deserved to win. If the media had not hyped up Abhijeet as the local boy, Amit would have won hands down."

Meanwhile, as Abhijeet Sawant gets into his role of the first Indian idol, political parties and local bodies have been quick to try and grab some limelight. This has not gone down well with Sawant's close friends.

"We support Abhijeet from our hearts, and do not need to show it to the world," said Mahendra Pai when asked why he and the other friends were not wearing t-shirts bearing Sawant's photograph, which workers of the local body of a political party were sporting.

Go to top