India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 44)

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 8:00am | IP Logged
oh!! why isnt there much publicity 4 abhijeet sawant ?

garima1234 Groupbie
garima1234
garima1234

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Yesterday Amit Sana sang beautifully.His voice stood out from the rest.He has found a special place in my heart!I really love him.

Edited by garima1234 - 18 March 2005 at 11:04am
bobbypab Newbie
bobbypab
bobbypab

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I download the song 'mohabbatein lotaunga' from coolgoose.com but the quality of the song is not good. send me another link or give me the song at this address: bobbypab@yahoo.com
gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dream

U ALL SAID HE & HIS FATHER WAS OVER CONFIDESNT SO ...KIYA??? I MUST BE CONFIDENT IF I KNOW IM BETTER AS 4 HIS PAPA HE ALSO KNOWS RAHUL IS THE BEST LIKE WE KNOW, YA WE HERE WEREN'T SEARCHING 4 THE BEST SMILEY PERSON {AS ALL SAY ABHIJITS SMILE IS GOOD, I DON'T THINK SO & WE MUSNT LOOK THAT BUT LISTEN TO HIM & THEN TO VOTE}

FANZ I READ AN ARTICLE THAT WAS ABOUT 'WHAT BOLLYWOOD STARS THINK ABOUT OUR IDOLS' & MOST OF THEM SAID AT FIRST RAHUL VAIDYA OR PRAJAKTA WAS SUITABLE AS THE INDIAN IDOL & THEN THEY SAID NOW WHOM THEY SUPPORT. LATA MANGESHKAR SAID RAHUL VAIDYA, RAHUL SAXENA & PRAJAKTA WERE THE BEST, SHAH RUKH KHAN SAID RAHUL VAIDYA IS A GENIUS.AMIR KHAN SAID RAHUL VAIDYA & VISHAL WERE BEST,UDIT NARAYAN SAID I FOUND NONE AS BRILIANT AS RAHUL VAIDYA ,ALKA SAID PRAJAKTA,PRIETY ZINTA SAID RAHUL WAS MY FAVOURITE BUT NOW I SUPPORT AMIT ....SO FANZ WHAT SAY????

watever may anyone say,my choice is Amit Sana. if u tell me the names of few filmstars who like Rahul Vaidya, i can tell the names of 100 people who like Amit. after all celebrities r also human beings & have their own choices.

some of them as u have mentioned like Prajakta.Does that mean that she is better than Amit or Abhijeet.i feel both of them r better than Rahul Vaidya in terms of singing.& in terms of character they r thosands of miles ahead.i never liked that arrogant & overconfident Rahul nd never will even if he becomes a no.1 singer which he started behaving like right from theatre round.

thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

X-Factor ne kiya kamaal, 
abhi ko Banaya malamaal. LOL

Abhijeet tera kya hoga haal,
Jab Sony tujhe nikaalega agle saal. LOL

Abhi ke smile pe sab fida,
Is liye talent ko kiya alvida,
Jisko rakhna tha, usko lota diya,
India ye tune kya kiya?? Confused

Edited by thhikana - 20 March 2005 at 6:25am
gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 12:41am | IP Logged

hiii thikana

i agree with u that ppl voted for Abhijeet b'coz of his personality.but i dont agree with u that he is a bad.he is a very good singer but i feel not of the level of Amit Sana or Rahul Saxena.

i understand that it is natural 2 feel angry or frustrated as Amit didnt win.but that doesnt mean that u shold be bashing Abhijeet.I like Abhijeet too.but Amit was better in terms of singing.In terms of performance in final Gala it was 50-50.

i can send u piano round songs of Amit Sana.But i cant send u songs from gala round as they r more than 20 MBs each as ive rec them on my pc.its diff from wat u get at coolgoose &very difficult 2 send 2 u as attachment.I can send u in .wma format but quality will be lost.If u know any other way of file transfer plzz let me know.

bye.....

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dream

HI

AS IM A FAN OF RAHUL VAIDYA I WANT TO SAY ALL RAHUL FANS .WAS THAT FAIR WHICH HAPPENED TO HIM, NO NA.............. HE HAS BEEN OUT ONLY FOR 96 VOTES, ONLY 96 VOTES THAT ONLY ONE PERSON CAN GIVE BUT NOW WHAT?????????

RAHUL VAIDYA IS THE BESTTongue

Dreams could you plz use smaller and small caps while posting. All caps generally means shouting no the net, i know you not tend to shout but kindly plz use small caps.

Cheers,
Sunny.
thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 6:43am | IP Logged

hii gamezone.....

i agree with u too... i dont hate abhi too....  i edited my msg Evil Smile

"Abhijeet b'coz of his personality"- he is soo fake! "rahul mere se achchha hey" very samrtly he tried to confirmed all rahul's vote.  

i have amit's songs from the piano round....

thanx anyway... Smile

Go to top