India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 41)

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
But in the end, the best perosn won... and that is Abhijeet Savant... of course the best amongst the finalists.... I am so thrilled.............

garima1234 Groupbie
garima1234
garima1234

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Amit Sana is the best.
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 2:56am | IP Logged

First of All, CONGRATULATIONS to all ABHIJEET FANS and him as well..am happy for his success...he is surely a great singer, with good looks, a billion dollar smile,personality..everything just perfect!!!!! Clap

Secondly, Amit is no behind..As he said, it nothing like losing after coming to the top 2...Its just winning less...so yeah lots n lots of luck to AMIT SANA...he is my favorite and will always be coz he has the talent, and am sure that if not this time, he'll get a good break soon...inshaAllah and i'll wait eagerly for that moment....Rahul Saxena, Amit Sana, and Aditi Paul....Just wish three of them get some really good chances in future n shine like a bright star ...on the other hand am happy that Abhijeet got wat he deserved...atleast someone is not let down..someone who truly deserved to be the IDOL! so cheers everyone...coz everything happens for good...Smile

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gamezone

SORRY ALL AMIT SANA FANS LIKE SIMPLY STUNNING,GARIMA1234,SIMS,POOSAVALA & MANY MORE .

I WISH I COULD HAVE GIVEN HIM SOME MORE VOTES 2 MAKE HIM WIN.I REALY FEEL FOR POOR SANA LOOKING AT HIS FACE.

BUT NEVERTHELESS HE WILL DEFINITELY GET BREAK IN FILMS I WOULD BE THE FIRST PERSON 2 BUY HIS ALBUM

hey i just feel the same like you but i wud like to appreciate ur effort for voting amit sana so many times...Clap

Thanks alot dear!! Smile Its okay if he didnt win this time..may be theres something better coming along his way...who knows...i feel that it was better for rahul saxena that he got out at 8th place since even that turned in his favor as he got a chance to sing for Farah Khan's next movie....Same can get true for Amit Sana too just like Rahul got 20 lakh contract and a chance to sing in david dhawan's movie...everything just happens for good....Surely Abhijeet gonna be the best but these top 11 guys r no behind...and when Rahul saxena n rahul vaidya got such offers, then y not Amit sana...just wish that this happens soon...my all best wishes with him.......and ya congrats to Abhijeet n his fans once again...!!!!!Big smile

sims Groupbie
sims
sims

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 3:22am | IP Logged
congrats abhijeet . and like amit sana said nobody is the loser here. thats a good spirit. Cry now what are we gonna do on  thursdays and fridays . so sad it has come to an end . hope  to hear some news on amit sana .
bobbypab Newbie
bobbypab
bobbypab

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 8:43am | IP Logged
can any body tell where the song "Bhul na paya hum" i can get ? sing by amit and avhijeet in final round. please send me it in my e-mail address both two song, please send it in mp3 format. email: bobbypab@yahoo.com
bobbypab Newbie
bobbypab
bobbypab

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 8:56am | IP Logged
cool  indian idol abhijeet
aish Groupbie
aish
aish

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

congrats abijeet!!!!

u really deserve it! wish u all the best!!

n amit u were really a super singer.

wish all of the 11 fanalists all the best in singing!!!1

Go to top