Posted: 05 March 2005 at 4:57am | IP Logged

hi gamezone

u can try at www.raaga.com

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sims

gamezone wrote this ; NO  NO THE INDIAN IDOL TEAM WAS NOT JUST RESTRICTED 2 MUMBAI BUT IT MOVED TO DELHI,AHMEDABAD & KOLKATA FOR AUDITIONS.

THE TEAM DID NOT GO TO SOUTH INDIA PERHAPS B'COZ THEIR MUSIC IS DIFFERENT FROM REST OF INDIA.PLUS THE PEOPLE THERE RARELY KNOW WAT IS BOLLYWOOD.MOST OF THE PEOPLE THERE DONT KNOW SONU NIGAM ,ANU MALIK,FARAH KHAN NOT EVEN AMITABH BACHCHAN.THEY ARE NOT THE VIEWERS OF SONY,BUT NEARLY 90% OF THEM WATCH SURYA TV,SUN TV, & REGIONAL CHANNELS.

I THINK THIS MIGHT BE THE ONLY REASON FOR THEM NOT MOVING 2 SOUTH FOR AUDITIONS FOR THE FEAR OF GETTING MEAGRE RESPONSE.

excuse me gamezone what do u mean by this . what do u mean by  saying that people form south dont even know bollywood . which part of the world are u from . for your info almost all the top reigning queens of bollywood are from south like vijayanthimala , hema malini, rekha ,sridevi,aishwarya rai . didnt u know this . what do you mean by getting a meagre response ,there are many talented people there too ,and as i said it is indian idol isnt it or is it just north indian idol .

i really want to know why they didnt go south can somebody find this out . they are supposed to go to all the states or atleast  major cities . they didnt go to bangalore priyanka venkatesh auditioned from somewhere else . and gamezone before u say something please check the facts , and as for the music being different how can u say this some of the music u hear and films u see  in bollywood are lifted straight from the south ,do u want me to name which ones i can but the list is too long and in the future gamezone watch what u r saying ok.

I M XTREMELY SORRY IF U R HURT.BUT I THINK THERE IS A BIG MISUNDERSTANDING HERE.I DONT MEAN TO SAY THAT SOUTH INDIANS R NOT TALENTED.I FACT THEY R XXXXTREMELY TALENTED AS FAR AS MUSIC IS CONCERNED.SOUTH INDIAN SINGERS LIKE BALASUBRAMANIUM & YESUDAS R MY PERSONAL FAV. & IM HONEST ABOUT IT.

I HAD BEEN TO SOUTH .MOST OF THE PEOPLE THERE DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND HINDI;FORGET BOLLYWOOD FILMS.HENCE MUST NOT BE KNOWING ABOUT SONY.HOW CAN THEY GIVE AUDITIONS.I THINK U UNDERSTAND WAT I MEAN 2 SAY.IM NOT AGAINST SOUTH INDIAN PPL.

I AGAIN APOLOGISE 2 U IF U FEEL BAD BUT I THINK INDIA AS A WHOLE & NOT AS NORTH,SOUTH ETC ETC.....

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 9:41am | IP Logged

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABHIJEET SAWANT and all his fans.finally Abhijeet has finally become Indian Idol.

Although I am always in support of Amit Sana ,I really appreciate talent and always sporty.I always supported & voted for both Abhijeet & Amit till last round.But when choosing better of the 2 I opted for Amit.

ONCE AGAIN !!!!!!!!CONGRATS!!!!! ABHIJEETClap

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 9:47am | IP Logged

SORRY ALL AMIT SANA FANS LIKE SIMPLY STUNNING,GARIMA1234,SIMS,POOSAVALA & MANY MORE .

I WISH I COULD HAVE GIVEN HIM SOME MORE VOTES 2 MAKE HIM WIN.I REALY FEEL FOR POOR SANA LOOKING AT HIS FACE.

BUT NEVERTHELESS HE WILL DEFINITELY GET BREAK IN FILMS I WOULD BE THE FIRST PERSON 2 BUY HIS ALBUM

chandoba Senior Member
chandoba
chandoba

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 9:58am | IP Logged

GAMEZONE

I ALSO FELT BAD FOR AMIT. SURELY HE WOULD GET THE BREAK(AT LEAST HE SHOULD.. )

BUT I LIKED SPIRIT OF AMIT. THOUGH HE WAS SAD, HE WAS SUPPORTING ABHIJEET.AND ABHI ALSO GAVE HIM A CHANCE TO SING. BOTH ARE HUMBLE AND NOT LIKE THAT SPOILT BRAT(rAHUL V)

ABHI IS VERY HARD WORKING. HE HAS BEEN STRUGGLING FOR LAST FEW YEARS.. NOW HE HAS MADE HIS LIFE. I AM VERY HAPPY FOR HIM

NOW ITS UPTO HIM TO SING MORE CONSISTANTLY

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 10:31am | IP Logged

i am disappointed that finally the show "Indian Idol" which has won hearts of millions of fans like me all over India has come finally come 2 an end.

I was so crazy about the show that Day-night I used 2 utter just 2 words INDIAN IDOL-INDIAN IDOL-INDIAN IDOL------

i will really miss all thejudges,contestants,Aman Verma ,Mini Mathur THEY HAD JUST BECOME LIKE MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY

BYYEEE THEN 

garima1234 Groupbie
garima1234
garima1234

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I think that Amit Sana deserved to be the Indian Idol coz he is far better than Abhijeet.All the best to him for the future!With his singing ability,he will surely outclass Abhijeet in the near future.

Go to top