India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 38)

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

AMIT!! U'LL ALWAYS REMAIN MY INDIAN IDOL IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER U WIN OR LOSE.U HAVE ALWAYS CHOSEN TOUGH SONGS & SUNG THEM WITH EASE.THIS I KNOW SINCE I'VE BEEN LEARNING MUSIC FOR LAST 2 YRS.

BYE!!!!! ND ALL THE BEST TO U AMIT

garima1234 Groupbie
garima1234
garima1234

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Amit you are the best.There's no doubt about it.I will pray for your win.
gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 11:47am | IP Logged
         DO U KNOW THAT THE THREE SEMI-FINALISTS (2 FINALISTS) RAHUL SAXENA,VISHAL KOTHARI AND OMKAR DESHPANDE WERE VERY CLOSE FRIENDS AND GAVE AUDITIONS 2GETHER.ALTHOUGH ALL THE THREE HAD GOOD CLASSICAL MUSIC BACKGROUND,WERE THE UNLUCKIEST OF ALL THE CONTESTANTS.
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
i know gamezone....have read Rahul Saxena's interview and vishal kothari's too...they r college friends .. anyways thanks for sharing Smile hey dear did u vote for AMIT on my behalf?
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Yes, vishal, omkar and saxena are very good friends and ronkini is also part of the same gang. In fact they were all together in saregama.
If you see the audition episodes, once vishal comes out of the first audition room, he hugs rahul saxena. And the foursome have been also shown practising together.
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 1:16am | IP Logged

11 finalists to converge in Mumbai on Tuesday for Indian Idol finale!

The top 11 contestants of Indian Idol will be in Mumbai on Tuesday.

Till death do us apart!

As the popular reality show comes to an end on 5 March, the most loved contestants of the country will come together once again to bid adieu to the show that has changed their lives for good.

The set of Sony's Indian Idol will play host to all the contestants who made it to the top 11 of the show. The contestants will be put up in Taj President in Cuffe Parade. Our sources say that they might give a surprise performance as well! An evening that will surely have viewers from all over the country glued to their television sets!

However, all does not seem lost for the nine contestants who have been eliminated --- Mukesh Pancholi, is being given a chance to try his luck in Mumbai by production house Optymistix. This is not all, Farah Khan's favourite, Rahul Saxena has already been signed on for Khan's next film, Happy New Year. If the grapevine is to be believed then he will be the voice of Shah Rukh Khan in the movie.

Rahul Vaidya, too has bagged a 20 lakh recording deal with Sony, apart from a promise of patronage from Sonu Nigam. Even Ravinder Ravi went home with Rs 60,000 in his account, a gift from ICICI bank.

Meanwhile, all these contestants are bound by a contract with Sony for three months --- that is they cannot enter into any kind of commitments for any music album or movies for that duration.

But not to worry! None of these youngsters are yet wary of their celebrity status. They are taking time out to enjoy their stardom --- and truly, this is fame that is well deserved!

sims Groupbie
sims
sims

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 3:55am | IP Logged

I wouldnt mind if any of them wins but my fav is amit sana . he sings well and he has got charm who says he hasnt any charm . hope he wins but i like abhijeet too. by the way i have a question why were there no auditions down south . isnt this inidan idol or is it only north indian idol . what happened why didnt they go to bangalore or did i miss an episode . i dont think so . by the way  please vote for amit sana on my behalf coz i cant vote from here.

i fell so sad that  indian idol is coming to an end now what am i gonna do on htursdays and fridays and what about all this discussion ,it was fun though Big smile .

now next year i hope they go down south for auditions too.

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
they did go south somewhere.  U know the girl priya venkatesh.... she was from Bangalore.  I think they did have a session there as well, though i dont remember it clealry...  there are quite a few from the south.

Go to top