India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 36)

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Hey, simp, just noticed your signature,,,, very cute.. 

mahnaz Newbie
mahnaz
mahnaz

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 7:07am | IP Logged
kuch bhi kaho yaar rahul vaidya is the bestCry.i didn't got any one deserving this honour like him.but now i thing abhijit could be the indian idol.not that blind sanaAngry

Edited by mahnaz - 27 February 2005 at 7:16am
mahnaz Newbie
mahnaz
mahnaz

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 7:29am | IP Logged

hai greatmaratha

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by greatmaratha

Originally posted by garima1234

I feel that Amit Sana should be the Indian Idol.He sings a lot better than Abhijeet.Abhijeet behaves as if he is a 5 yr old.Amit speaks what comes naturally to him.He is honest.His greatness lies in the fact that he chooses tough songs & sings them brilliantly.Abhijeet is no match for him in any department.

Can u tell us on what basis do u say that Abhijeet behaves as a five year old.  And what greatness are u talking about and which tough songs are u talking about.  Each of the contestants have chosen good and tough songs, so I would like to know which tough songs have inspired u so.... do tell us, we, particularly I, are very curious....

Garima u r absolutely correct.Amit Sana always sings tougher songs than Abhijeet.first tell me great maratha that have u watched indian idol right from the beginning.if yes have u seen 2nd Gala round in which Amit sang the song "Marhaba Marhaba".i was absolutely stunned .From that day i became die hard fan of Amit Sana & have always been voting for him.The songs that Amit sings Abhijeet would never b able 2 sing.Also when his throat was jammed he sang a most difficult song "Columbus" with ease.Now u should agree, that its the most difficult song any participant has sung in  INDIAN IDOL till date.Isnt it??

i have all audio collection since the audition rounds & if it had been possible I would have definitely given them 2 u so that u 'll be able to hear them.That is y he has been fav. of all judges.

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahnaz

kuch bhi kaho yaar rahul vaidya is the bestCry.i didn't got any one deserving this honour like him.but now i thing abhijit could be the indian idol.not that blind sanaAngry

Sorry in the Singing competition like Indian Idol u r bound to get blind people (not good looking) like Amit Sana.I advise u to better watch contests like "Mr India, Mr. World" etc.etc. Im sure there u 'll find people not only with normal eyesight but also with xtra eyes.

Im sorry if i've been too harsh ,but i lose control when somebody insults other person on the looks overlooking his talent. 

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandoba

my last question is .. if it was  singing only from the begining.. then why amit sana is in finals??? why not rahul saxena????????????????????????

Do u mean 2 say that Rahul Saxena was out because he lacked aspects other than singing?????? If yes then its really sad and disgusting.It was a big mistake as he had title of indian idol written on his forehead right from the audition round.I urge u and Indian audience not 2 repeat the same mistake again & dont allow another talent 2 go waste by ignoring singing ability. 

garima1234 Groupbie
garima1234
garima1234

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 9:11am | IP Logged

I feel that Amit Sana should be the Indian Idol.He
sings a lot better than Abhijeet.Abhijeet behaves as if he is a 5 yr
old.Amit speaks what comes naturally to him.He is honest.His greatness
lies in the fact that he chooses tough songs & sings them
brilliantly.Abhijeet is no match for him in any department.

Can u tell us on what basis do u say that Abhijeet behaves as a five
year old. And what greatness are u talking about and which tough
songs are u talking about. Each of the contestants have chosen
good and tough songs, so I would like to know which tough songs have
inspired u so.... do tell us, we, particularly I, are very curious....

It's obvious when u see Abhijeet speaking on TV that he's immature.I think all the songs which Amit Sana has chosen r tough ones.

I know why u favour Abhijeet.Coz he's a Marathi like u......Regional politics......

By the way,did u hear the song "Mohabbat hai Mirchi"sung by Abhijeet.It was pathetic.
garima1234 Groupbie
garima1234
garima1234

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gamezone

I feel that Amit Sana should be the Indian Idol.He sings a lot better than Abhijeet.Abhijeet behaves as if he is a 5 yr old.Amit speaks what comes naturally to him.He is honest.His greatness lies in the fact that he chooses tough songs & sings them brilliantly.Abhijeet is no match for him in any department.
Can u tell us on what basis do u say that Abhijeet behaves as a five year old. And what greatness are u talking about and which tough songs are u talking about. Each of the contestants have chosen good and tough songs, so I would like to know which tough songs have inspired u so.... do tell us, we, particularly I, are very curious....

Garima u r absolutely correct.Amit Sana always sings tougher songs than Abhijeet.first tell me great maratha that have u watched indian idol right from the beginning.if yes have u seen 2nd Gala round in which Amit sang the song "Marhaba Marhaba".i was absolutely stunned .From that day i became die hard fan of Amit Sana & have always been voting for him.The songs that Amit sings Abhijeet would never b able 2 sing.Also when his throat was jammed he sang a most difficult song "Columbus" with ease.Now u should agree, that its the most difficult song any participant has sung in INDIAN IDOL till date.Isnt it??

i have all audio collection since the audition rounds & if it had been possible I would have definitely given them 2 u so that u 'll be able to hear them.That is y he has been fav. of all judges.

I totally agree with u.It's nice 2 see unbiased people in our country.

Go to top