Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 35)

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gamezone

Originally posted by chandoba

NOW SOME PPL SAY THAT AMAN VERMA'S DIALOGUES WERE HARSH ON ABHIJIT.....I ALSO HAVE AN EXPLANATION FOR THAT. AMAN WAS APPOINTED FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROMOTING AMIT AND MINI WAS APPOINTED FOR PROMOTING ABHIJEET. NO ONE LISTENS TO WHAT MINI SAYS TO PROMOTE ABHI BUT PPL ONLY LISTENED TO AMAN'S COMMENTS..... WHY???? JUST BEC PPL WANT TO SAY THAT THEY HAVE BEEN PARTIAL TOWARDS AMIT. THIS IS BAD!!!!

Did u hear Mini, she did not put down amit or pass any adverse comments.  She was also in front of a crowd, rooting for abhijeet, did u hear any comparisons..  NO.    But on the other hand, Aman actually asked the crowd whether they support Amit or Abhijeet.  Was it fair.  I agree it is difficult to be unbiased in a situation such as this, but at the same time,  they have a duty to be unbiased and not biased...  Mini has done a far greater job.  U see her when Amit Sana comes on the stage, she pulls his cheeks or ear.  She is nice with Abhijeet as well.  No overt support for any one character.

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 9:18am | IP Logged
And Gamezone, sorry but what X factor has Amit developed suddenly.  Streaking your hair and a new hair cut does nothing to develop any x factor.  Neither does Abhijeet of course.   The ones who the X factor were Rahul Vaidya, Amit tandon, prajakta shukre etc.... not amit sana or abhijeet.  Abhijeet has something marginally more than Amit.
Did u see Amit dancing...   I dont blame him, but besides shaking his hand in a particular manner, he does nothing to pull the crowd with his performace.  He is a pure singer.  Abhijeet manages to engage the crowd more than Amit. 
chandoba Senior Member
chandoba
chandoba

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 11:07am | IP Logged

hey guys

did u notce amit and abhi in filmfare awards?

they were pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!! actually they were not singing live, but lipsinging!!! that was too bad

lack of experience(check out my spelling), hope they will improve

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

i couldnt see the filmfare awards coz have an exam tomorrow Cry

hope repeat telecast is shown soon.....

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
I think they will telecast again soon.
garima1234 Groupbie
garima1234
garima1234

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I feel that Amit Sana should be the Indian Idol.He sings a lot better than Abhijeet.Abhijeet behaves as if he is a 5 yr old.Amit speaks what comes naturally to him.He is honest.His greatness lies in the fact that he chooses tough songs & sings them brilliantly.Abhijeet is no match for him in any department.
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by garima1234

I feel that Amit Sana should be the Indian Idol.He sings a lot better than Abhijeet.Abhijeet behaves as if he is a 5 yr old.Amit speaks what comes naturally to him.He is honest.His greatness lies in the fact that he chooses tough songs & sings them brilliantly.Abhijeet is no match for him in any department.

Can u tell us on what basis do u say that Abhijeet behaves as a five year old.  And what greatness are u talking about and which tough songs are u talking about.  Each of the contestants have chosen good and tough songs, so I would like to know which tough songs have inspired u so.... do tell us, we, particularly I, are very curious....
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Me too......Wink

Go to top