Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 34)

poonampotnis Newbie
poonampotnis
poonampotnis

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

to coolboi23:

Thanks a lottt for "Behind the scenes" info..Smile

I am really sad to hear the Farah treated Abhijeet so rudely. He doesn't deserve that treatment for sure. Angry

Also, Amit Sana sung "Kisna" song well Clap- but the lady judges should not have given him a standing ovation, simply for the reason that other people might get influenced. This should have been left purely to choice of viewers. Thank god there is something called as EDITING in this world, else they would have killed ABHIJEET right from that moment itself.Cry

I could not get a chance to view the Friday episode of Indian Idol. My sis informed me that Aman asked Amit "Aap jis school ke principal hai, uska student Abhijeet Sawant hai, right?"...Now, if this has been really asked, then I dont need to think twice before saying that it was utterly rubbish and degrading to ask such questions to contestants..Angry However, it seems that Amit defended himself by handling the question well....Cheers to Amit Sana!Clap

My personal votes go to ClapABHIJEETClap for sure...I am voting atleast 5 votes everyday...But goodluck to Amit too!!

And I am really really really happy that Rahul Vaidya has recieved a 20 Lakh Contract from SONYBig smile. Hope someone approaches Rahul Saxena, Vishal Kothari, Prajakta Shukre and Harish Moyal too the same way....esp. Rahul Saxena...

Finally, on who's going to be the First Indian Idol...let destiny decide...what say my friends simplyvivacious, great maratha and mystery girl??Big smile

Good day!!

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

i m truly on ur side poonam coz first it was prajakta and rahul vaidya that we like and will always like and now it's abhijeet so abhijeet it is he's definitely going to be the indian idol i m keeping my fingers crossed...!!

and thx priti for the gr8 info it made my day i m so glad rahul vaidya has got a 20 lakh contract now he's really gonna rule...!!!

mike123 Groupbie
mike123
mike123

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

I have voted for Abhijeet n even many of my friends are voting for him. I will surely add one more vote. I agree that Amit Sana sung the Kisna song very well however if u look at the overall performance Abhijeet is miles better than Amit. Even in yesterday's Mahayudh, Abhijeet sang better than Amit. Actually Amit's choice of songs was not correct. Tats wat i feel.

And yes in Thursday's episode the judges were (especially Farah Khan) was partial to Amit Sana. The comments for Abhijeet were normal while for Amit they were not stopping praising him. And farah standing and clapping for Amit was heights........!!!!!!!!!

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 3:53am | IP Logged
I agree with u poonam, let destiny decide the first Indian Idol......Smile And its true that Aman asked Amit if he were the principal of the school where Abhijeet studied.........Dead And i pitied Abhi so much on Thursday 'cuz like Mike has said, judges were being very partial and somehow they were trying to convey the msg that Amit is better than Abhi..Esp. Farah.....Dead
aries_sakshi IF-Rockerz
aries_sakshi
aries_sakshi

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 6:17am | IP Logged
NO DOUBT BOTH ARE REALLY GOOD SINGER.. BOT OF THEM HAD THEIR OWN (+) N(-) POINTS.. BUT INDIAN IDOL IS ONE.. WHO TAKES THE PUBLIC WITH HIM.. N ABHIJEET HAS GOT THAT CHARM, HUMBLENESS, HONESTLY, MODESTY N A BILLION DOLLAR SMILE... ABHIJEET NE JEET LIYA SABKA DIL...
chandoba Senior Member
chandoba
chandoba

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 6:46am | IP Logged

To everyone,

this is from idol's website... see, what sony says about indian idol

Who can be Indian Idol?
To be an Indian Idol you need to be able to sing. In addition, a great personality, ability to vibe with the audience and sing your way into the heart of every Indian will certainly go a long way in enhancing your chances. For it is not about the one who sings the best but the one who makes the nation sing along. After all, along with the jury you will have to convince the entire nation who will vote to choose you or eliminate you.

all three judges have been saying the same thing right from the first day..

then why Mr sonu nigam said that singing would be his first choice, any other thing does not matter to him. and if sony wants to decide on pure singing, then they should have given all the powers to judges, not to us.

i think this is only to promote amit sana .....

see, he is not a bad singer atall, infact better than abhi.. but  considering all other aspects, abhi is far ahed!!!!!

last episode, amit really ran out of his breath, but abhi did well..

so please think on other aspects too...

my last question is .. if it was  singing only from the begining.. then why amit sana is in finals??? why not rahul saxena????????????????????????

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolboi23

Hi friends....I would like to share my experience at INDIAN IDOL FINALS...

we were called at 5pm (tuesday 22nd feb)at mahalakshmi,famous studio ,mumbai at gate # 4.We were then called inside to register our passes.believe me amit sana's dad was in front of me!abhijeet's mom was besides me.they are so simple ppl ya!!then we were ask to sit in a hall(temporary arrangement)we were told tht show will start at 6-30pm BUT THANX TO OUR CELEBRITY JUDGES.THEY ARE SO PUNCTUAL!!!they came around 7-30pm.We were then taken to the actual set(the one we see on tv)the show started around 8pm.First we were instructed -not to clap whn contestants are singing.There are  APPLAUSE sign on left corner and rite corner(ofcurse u cant c on tv..LOLZ)so whnever it blinks u r suppose to clap!!!so we were asked to clap for 5-6times(practice..LOLZ..IT WAS SO FUNNY)then mini-aman came.(theres teleprompter excatly in front of mini-aman.wotever they speak its displayed on tht screen(incase if they go wrong)finally the show started.I MUST TELL U THT..KAJOL/FARAH WERE VERY PARTIAL!!!THEY PRAISED AMIT A LOTS!!infact thanks to sony they have edited those blunt comment for abhijeet!kajol sed after the first performance- abhijeet u sang half-heartedly,farah sed u sang carelessly.now whn u r in top 2 u have become careless effortless(well tis was edited yesterday..gud in a way-bcz now no negative comments for neone)i felt tht judges want AMIT TO WIN THE CONTEST.everyone(mini,judges)were speaking in favour of amit.BUT IF U REALLY LIKED ABHIJEET PLS PLS VOTE FOR HIM.hes such a simple,humble,down to earth person.hes truly a idol!!!

well we werent allowed to meet the contestants,but i cud speak wid amit's bro.

Funny part is-whn kajol entered.she fumbled up!!(tht part was edited..u cud see kajol entering and immediately the focus was on AUDIENCE!!! if u want to check see in thursay's repeat telecast)

friends my sincere request: PLEASE VOTE FOR ABHIJEET!!!!! 190-2424-2525-02 .but vote for him daily atleast 15votes so tht he will be the winner for sure

DISCLAIMER: I AM NIETHER HIS RELATIVE NOR HIS FRIEND!

JUSS A FAN..THTS IT!!

I'm SORRY,BUT I DONT MEAN TO HURT U AS I DONT HAVE ANY PERSONAL GRUDGE AGAINST U.BUT ITS NOT PROPER THAT AMIT SHOULD NOT BE VOTED BECAUSE HE IS JUDGES FAVOURITE.IT WAS NOT PROPER ON FARAH KHAN'S PART 2 B TOO HARSH ON ABHIJEET AND I REALLY FEEL FOR HIM.

BUT AT THE SAME TIME U HAVE 2 REALISE THAT WHY HE IS FAVOURITE OF JUDGES? IT IS B'COZ OF HIS IMMENSE TALENT & VERSATILITY THAT JUDGES LIKE HIM.THROUGHOUT THESE GALA ROUNDS HE HAS ALWAYS CHOSEN EXTREMELY DIFFICULT SONGS THAN ABHIJEET AND SUNG THEM BRILLIANTLY .

AND I WISH TO BRING 2 UR NOTICE THAT IT WAS THE SAME FARAH KHAN WHO WAS VERY HARSH ON AMIT DURING PIANO ROUNDS B'COZ HE LACKED "X-FACTOR".ITS B'COZ OF HIS EFFORTS THAT HE HAS WON HER HEART.

DO NOT FORGET THAT THE VERY TALENTED RAHUL SAXENA WAS VOTED OUT B'COZ JUDGES PRAISED HIM,I FEEL.I WOULD NOT LIKE MORE TALENTS TO GO WASTE B'COZ OF INVALID REASONS.SO THE PEOPLE WHO LIKE AMIT SHOULD DEFINITELY VOTE FOR HIM

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandoba

last episode, amit really ran out of his breath, but abhi did well..

so please think on other aspects too...

my last question is .. if it was  singing only from the begining.. then why amit sana is in finals??? why not rahul saxena????????????????????????

LET ME CLEAR UR DOUBT FIRST. I THINK U MUST BE KNOWING THAT GALA ROUND WAS SHOT ON 22ND. OTHER THING IS THAT, DURING THE SHOW MINI ASKED ABHIJIT ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE HE HAD WHILE PERFORMING IN THE MALL. THIS MEANS THAT THE EPISODE "MAHAYUDH" WAS SHOT BEFORE THE GALA ROUND..........ISNT IT?

NOW, U R SAYING THAT HE LOST BREATH WHILE SINGING. YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS THAT DURING THAT PERIOD HE WAS ON HEAVY STEROIDS AS HIS VOICE BOX WAS JAMMED..YOU COULD EASILY MAKE OUT THAT DURING YESTERDAYS ROUND HIS VOICE DIDNT SEEM NORMAL..COULDNT YOU?

NOW SOME PPL SAY THAT AMAN VERMA'S DIALOGUES WERE HARSH ON ABHIJIT.....I ALSO HAVE AN EXPLANATION FOR THAT. AMAN WAS APPOINTED FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROMOTING AMIT AND MINI WAS APPOINTED FOR PROMOTING ABHIJEET. NO ONE LISTENS TO WHAT MINI SAYS TO PROMOTE ABHI BUT PPL ONLY LISTENED TO AMAN'S COMMENTS..... WHY???? JUST BEC PPL WANT TO SAY THAT THEY HAVE BEEN PARTIAL TOWARDS AMIT. THIS IS BAD!!!!

Go to top