India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 33)

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

Today in Indian Idol Mahayudh , both singers performed superb...

Abhijeet chose slow melodious songs and he excelled in those

But hats off to Amit who chose Fast tracks and was still able to maintain pace in a live environment....BIJURIA song of sonu nigam is too hard to sing coz it requires a long breath to complete...anyone can sound great in slow-paced songs but in my view Amit performed better...(alas y cant i vote Cry)...I just truly wish Amit wins coz as a singer he deserves it better but ofcourse not when personality comes in between...! Dead

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolboi23

gud in a way-bcz now no negative comments for neone

Thats bad on farah's part...she should not have given such blunt comments..u r rite about that....

BUT IF U REALLY LIKED ABHIJEET PLS PLS VOTE FOR HIM.hes such a simple,humble,down to earth person.hes truly a idol!!!

No doubt, he really is a humble and down-to-earth person but then there is no evidence of Amit Sana not being humble too...at every stage he has been nice to everyone in the contest and i think he is equally humble....the fact that judges want AMIT to win doesnt mean that AMIT is bad as well..may be the judges also know that its true singing voice that matters for an indian idol the most...well no more comments on the judges but all i have to say is that the behavior of judges DOES NOT PROVE AMIT SANA to be an unfair contestant....the important point is that it got edited in the show..thank God..Abhijeet is not careless at all and he deserves to be in the top 2!!!!!

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

can anyone plz vote from mine and simplyvivacious's behalf for abhijeet plz gr8 maratha or mike123 do it

Sure mystery, will do.  In any case, I was doing it, now I shall add one more vote on your name as well and one for simp of course..... 
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IMP TNG

But hats off to Amit who chose Fast tracks and was still able to maintain pace in a live environment....BIJURIA song of sonu nigam is too hard to sing coz it requires a long breath to complete...anyone can sound great in slow-paced songs but in my view Amit performed...Dead

Hey, didnt u notice, Amit Sana went out of breath quite a few number of times.  Not that I am taking away any credit, he sang well, was just out of breath.... I liked both yesterday... but then Abhijeet singing Dil kya kare just sort of touches my heart, ab dil kya kare....................
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
and Farah I think is not a very good judge.  First she has noghting much to add except use some adjectives at the end of the performance.  Her adjectives are also repetitive. 
And it is not a very good idea for judges to show their bias or preferences so openly.  What did she mean by saying that I choose Kisna for Amit because it is not any other slow romantic song that anyone can sing.. knowling fully well that Abhijeet was following immediately thereafter with a beautiful slow song picked out, not by himself, but by the judges themselves......  Is she trying to say that she deliberately chose and gave a particular song to Amit and got Anu to chose another for Abhijeet to promote one singer.  Isnt that bad....
I was very disappointed with Farah on Thrusday...  As a senior artiste and as a judge, she should not be so openly biased.  Both Anu and Sonu do voice their opinions, you even get a hint of their preferences, but they dont make it so evident. 
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by greatmaratha

But hats off to Amit who chose Fast tracks and was still able to maintain pace in a live environment....BIJURIA song of sonu nigam is too hard to sing coz it requires a long breath to complete...anyone can sound great in slow-paced songs but in my view Amit performed...Dead

Hey, didnt u notice, Amit Sana went out of breath quite a few number of times.  Not that I am taking away any credit, he sang well, was just out of breath.... I liked both yesterday... but then Abhijeet singing Dil kya kare just sort of touches my heart, ab dil kya kare....................

ya i know....i also noticed that he went out of breath about 2-3 times but still since it was a difficult song, plus there is some buzz he got some vocal problem..so i think for that its still something appreciable...

Abhijeet sang dil kya kare perfectly...it touched my heart too but dil kya kare ke issay to amit sana ki awaz zyada achi lagti hai lolz Wink

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

and Farah I think is not a very good judge.  First she has noghting much to add except use some adjectives at the end of the performance.  Her adjectives are also repetitive. 
And it is not a very good idea for judges to show their bias or preferences so openly.  What did she mean by saying that I choose Kisna for Amit because it is not any other slow romantic song that anyone can sing.. knowling fully well that Abhijeet was following immediately thereafter with a beautiful slow song picked out, not by himself, but by the judges themselves......  Is she trying to say that she deliberately chose and gave a particular song to Amit and got Anu to chose another for Abhijeet to promote one singer.  Isnt that bad....
I was very disappointed with Farah on Thrusday...  As a senior artiste and as a judge, she should not be so openly biased.  Both Anu and Sonu do voice their opinions, you even get a hint of their preferences, but they dont make it so evident. 

Exactly...Farah becomes alot irritating...i also heard that Farah is always being criticized for her judgement throughout the past months...she always makes blunt comments out of which some r edited and still the ones shown r soo biased..!

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=IMP TNG]But hats off to Amit who chose Fast tracks and was still able to maintain pace in a live environment....BIJURIA song of sonu nigam is too hard to sing coz it requires a long breath to complete...anyone can sound great in slow-paced songs but in my view Amit performed...Dead

ya i know....i also noticed that he went out of breath about 2-3 times but still since it was a difficult song, plus there is some buzz he got some vocal problem..so i think for that its still something appreciable...

Abhijeet sang dil kya kare perfectly...it touched my heart too but dil kya kare ke issay to amit sana ki awaz zyada achi lagti hai lolz Wink

[/QUOTE]  Wink  Acha Hai, ki aapka dil amit sana ko jyada pasand kartha hai, isse is forum mein healthy competition sa ban gaya hai naa.....
lets have fun till the d day of the results to see kisska dil jeet gaya...WinkWinkWink
u r right,  few weeks back, amit sana had a vocal chord problem, which of course has got alright now...  now he does not have the problem.  the song is difficult no doubt, and he is young, he has loads to practice and reach where sonu is today and remember, sonu started off like these guys and see where he is today.  he is a major inspiration for these guys...

I am so caught up in choosing between these guys... both sound so good.  dil kuch kehta hai, dimaag aur hi kuch, ab yeh dil aur dimaag ki ladai mein phas gaye....

Go to top